PDA

View Full Version : Meat

Tazio
4th October 2014, 06:30
Check yourself meat!

rjbetty
4th October 2014, 07:14
FORD FOCUS F1 TEAM STATEMENT

We have a huge announcement to make today for our planned 2015 debut season in F1.

We reveal our 2 drivers: Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso! Yes they are driving for us. We are gonna Rock! :p

In your face Steveaki, Jens and N.Jones and co! :p

(sorry it's probably the wrong place for this

ShiftingGears
4th October 2014, 08:01
u wot m8

jens
4th October 2014, 14:38

We have a huge announcement to make today for our planned 2015 debut season in F1.

We reveal our 2 drivers: Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso! Yes they are driving for us. We are gonna Rock! :p

As a response to Ford Focus statements, Happy Bubble Racing would like to announce Pastor Maldonado and Max Chilton as our driver line-up.

Asked by a journalist if Team Principal Jens was somehow worried about the deals of the Ford Focus team, the boss answered confidently: "Our intention was always to hire Maldonado and Chilton, who in our view are exciting talents and part of F1's future. The rest can have their Hamiltons, Vettels, Alonsos, and others, but I believe our driver line-up is able to take the fight to anybody and beat them, so no worries."

zako85
4th October 2014, 14:42
I am confused. I clicked because I was expecting to see pictures of rib eye steaks or at least tasty smoked sausages, but instead there is a strange discussion about Ford Focus.

rjbetty
4th October 2014, 16:21
Sorry guuuuuys, II posted iin the wrong thread by mistake...

Tazio
4th October 2014, 19:46

Hadn't thought about those implications in this latest saga of "How The Meat Market Turns" I guess F1 contracts are not worth the paper they are printed on :p: