PDA

View Full Version : Prop Store RUSH Movie Car, Prop & Costume Auction

PropStore
26th June 2014, 16:11
Hello all!

Prop Store’s online auction of original props and costumes from the 2013 hit ‘Rush’ is live now with 250 items available to bid on. To bid visit www.propstore.com/auction INCLUDES NIKI LAUDA’S FERRARI 312T PROP RACE CAR AVAILABLE TO BID ON NOW

Prop Store will also be exhibiting at the Goodwood Festival of Speed showcasing the Niki Lauda Ferrari 312T on the 26th – 29th June (stand 178 + 179). Attendees can enter an exclusive competition to win some of the original movie props and sign up to the auction at the event.

Rush tells the story of the merciless 1970s rivalry between Formula One legends James Hunt and Niki Lauda, starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl.

The items are exclusively available through the Prop Store auction.

We totally understand if this is against forum rules to post this here. MODs, if you need to delete this post please do so, we mean no offence, we simply thought your members might be interested in the auction.

James Hunt's (Chris Hemsworth) McLaren Air Intake

Jacques Lafitte's Complete Prop Race Car Shell Components

Niki Lauda's (Daniel Bruhl) 'Fire' Race Suit

Jag_Warrior
6th July 2014, 02:41
I have to admit, there are a LOT of cool and unique items in there and the prices aren't bad either.

Ten years ago, I'd have been all over most of what you're offering (especially from such a great movie). But I've been in CA (Collectors Anonymous) for the past several years and have been pretty good about fighting the urge to buy everything I see. There is some really cool stuff there though!!!

Jokes aside, thanks for sharing this auction info though.