PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Felipe!

ioan
15th April 2007, 14:15
A Schumacheresque race by Felipe! :up:

F1boat
15th April 2007, 14:16
Felipe bounced back! What a race! Bravo, Massa!!!

Garry Walker
15th April 2007, 14:16
Felipe The Dominator.

Easily beat kimi and everyone else

F1boat
15th April 2007, 14:17
Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!
Massa proved me wrong, he won a battle ON track and never made anything wrong! Fantastic Felipe!

Robinho
15th April 2007, 14:17
credit where credit is due, he drove a very good race, made the gap when he needed and hung on to the end, and i expected Alonso and Kimi to be much heavier in Qually, but in fact the younger team mates had the beating of them, congrats Felipe and Congrats Hamilton for pushing him to the very end

F1boat
15th April 2007, 14:18
He WON in a battle, never made any mistakes!!! Massa terrific!

janneppi
15th April 2007, 14:20
Good race for Massa, he put himself back into picture without letting Hamilton get near him.

pino
15th April 2007, 14:23
Congrats to Massa, a perfect race for him :up:

truefan72
15th April 2007, 14:25
Congrats Massa, you redeemed yourself, strong second stint and held on at the end

Robinho
15th April 2007, 14:26
Felipe The Dominator.

Easily beat kimi and everyone else

really :rolleyes:

whats wrong with just congratulating someone, why does it have to turn into a bash on someone else.

and in the end the top 5 spilt by 16 seconds, pretty close i thought, but Massa drove faultlessly under some pressure and did a lot to persuade that maybe he can fight for the title.

did exactly what he needed, i still wait to be convinced that he an perform like this week in week out, but i'll give him the chance

race aficionado
15th April 2007, 14:35
He didn't choke as many were watching if he would.

Proved many wrong.

Good one Felipe!

:)

Juppe
15th April 2007, 15:22
Congrats Massa! He really needed that to keep him in the WDC chase.

Looks like a four way battle!!!

trumperZ06
15th April 2007, 15:23
A Schumacheresque race by Felipe! :up:

:p : Nothing at all like the Chopper !!!

;) Didn't see any Swerving and Massa didn't put anyone in danger !

:D Massa drove an excellent race today... and rightfully earned the victory !!!

ArrowsFA1
15th April 2007, 16:51
Great drive by Felipe. He was under pressure to perform after last weekend and he did :up: Now let's see if he can string together a number of performances like this in the coming races.

Shalafi
15th April 2007, 17:17
Very solid and impressive performance by Massa. He is a great qualifier and can handle races when he is leading. Now he has to learn to be a great race driver while not leading. Then he would be a WDC challenger.

pipaster
15th April 2007, 18:16
In a Ferrari?

ottostreet
15th April 2007, 18:19
i didnt see anything particularly special about it really. massa was given the exact kind of race that he only appears to be able to win. start on pole, dont really be challenged because the cars behind are more or less same pace and cant really challenge you as long as you drive ok, and he just reeled off the laps. any of the four drivers behind could have done the same thing easily. im sorry, massa fans, but until i see massa win a race where he overcomes some form of adversity, ie. some kind of problem, or starting from anywhere but the front row of the grid etc., i will be unconvinced of his quality as a racer. however, im not too sure either himself or kimi are going to get the chance to show this this year (yet anyway) because that ferrari looks bloody awful following other cars.