PDA

View Full Version : No more V8SC coverage in US?

zako85
15th April 2014, 12:41
I can't believe we can't get any touring cars coverage in the USA. In 2011-13, we had at least V8SCs. After taking over the Speed TV, Fox Sports decided to drop V8SCs from its programming.

Rollo
1st May 2014, 04:31
http://www.v8supercars.com.au/news/championship/v8-supercars-signs-six-year-media-deal-with-foxtel-fox-sports-and-ten-network
Wait for 2015. Fox have tied that up nicely. That probably stems from the fact that the domestic broadcaster in Australia is Channel 7.

R.Lee
2nd May 2014, 11:43
I'll believe it when I see it. Supposedly, they are to return to COTA in 2015 too. I will believe that when I see it as well. IF they are shown in the U.S., it will probably involve one of the more obscure FOX channels, that you have to pay to view! SPEED Channel was covering the V8SC Series, but I know most non-NASCAR fans/NASCAR haters, hated SPEED, constantly complained about it, wanted it to go away. Well, they got their wish. It went away and with it's demise, a HUGE hole was left in motorsports coverage in this country! That hole has not been filled and won't ever be filled!