PDA

View Full Version : I am telling you

Roamy
2nd April 2014, 08:01
Get rid of this stephano donkey and get Flavio in the fold. I think though Luca is probably scared on Flavio.
The team sucks and domicaldonkey has no clue

Ranger
2nd April 2014, 11:45
Get rid of this stephano donkey and get Flavio in the fold. I think though Luca is probably scared on Flavio.

Can't speak for Domenicali but I would rather Flavio didn't return.

driveace
2nd April 2014, 20:46
Looks like the Red Italian Team have lost their way ,would a Garmin help them ?

henners88
3rd April 2014, 08:35
Get Flav back.. The blue yacht, the hotties... It'll be wall crunchingly, race fixingly great for the Scuderia :)

steveaki13
3rd April 2014, 08:39
Get Flav back.. The blue yacht, the hotties... It'll be wall crunchingly, race fixingly great for the Scuderia :)

:laugh:

acescribe
3rd April 2014, 12:13

Haha.. !

RS
6th April 2014, 18:23
I don't think it's Domenicali's fault, the Ferrari engine is clearly way down on power on the Merc and perhaps no better than the Renault judging from todays race.

kfzmeister
6th April 2014, 18:26
I agree, in a Dog-eat-dog world like F1, only a guy like Flav can wrestle Ferrari back to the top. See current coup Dennis for reference.

dj_bytedisaster
6th April 2014, 19:16

Flavio is excellent on cheating and race rigging, but he doesn't build the cars and engines - that's where the probem lies.

jens
6th April 2014, 21:05
Take a look at Briatore's Wikipedia account. You'll see that basically being a criminal is his lifestyle. Already before F1.

So back in F1? No, thanks. People must be pretty desperate if they wish criminals to spearhead F1. Think about everyday life. Would you like criminals in leading positions, or to be your boss? They may be powerful, but could soon cause some trouble.

steveaki13
6th April 2014, 21:18
Take a look at Briatore's Wikipedia account. You'll see that basically being a criminal is his lifestyle. Already before F1.

So back in F1? No, thanks. People must be pretty desperate if they wish criminals to spearhead F1. Think about everyday life. Would you like criminals in leading positions, or to be your boss? They may be powerful, but could soon cause some trouble.

This.

Why any team in a sport would be desperate to bring this guy back is loopy.

dj_bytedisaster
6th April 2014, 21:28
This.

Why any team in a sport would be desperate to bring this guy back is loopy.

The Tifosi would cheer Satan if it meant they're gonna win.

Robinho
7th April 2014, 00:42
Satan would be preferable to Flavio