PDA

View Full Version : Motors TV on Freeview

MrJan
4th March 2014, 12:13
Picked up on this from someone reading the MN over the weekend. If you've got a freeview TV with data (e.g a smart TV linked to the internet) you can get Motors TV on channel 240.

inimitablestoo
5th March 2014, 19:00
Our Freeview TV's linked to the internet... but it clearly isn't smart enough, as it's only got a black screen and a tantalising glimpse of the Motors TV logo. And after all that time making it watch University Challenge and Only Connect too...

MrJan
6th March 2014, 17:21
It did take about 10 seconds to load when I was watching it round my folks the other night but still got there eventually.

J4MIE
6th March 2014, 21:58
Here is the upcoming Special Stage programs: ;)

BTRDA - Wyedean – 7th March – 9:00pm
1400 - Wyedean – 7th March – 10:30pm
BHRC - Mid Wales – 14th March – 9:30pm
BTRDA - Malcolm Wilson – 21st March – 9:00pm
Asphalt - Tour of Epynt – 21st March – 10:00pm
1400 - Malcolm Wilson – 21st March – 11:00pm

The March edition of Special Stage Extra is repeated sometime I believe but don't know when!

Off to help film the Malcolm Wilson Rally on Saturday, glad it's looking to be dry :)

henners88
7th March 2014, 07:41
I wonder if this channel has made its way onto FreeSat too? I don't have Sky's version of FreeSat because the channels are very limited, but knowing my luck its only available on that version.

J4MIE
7th March 2014, 11:59
Don't think it's on FreeSat henners.

They have plans to go HD later this year, October ish I believe.

henners88
7th March 2014, 19:35
Thought so never mind. I suppose there are channels each have that the others can't get so it's not the end of the world. The freeview signal is so weak where I live I think last time I looked we had 14 channels.

MAX_THRUST
14th March 2014, 18:21
I have got BT vision with HD why cant I get Motors, don't understand, the channel is there but no picture just the logo. I must get Motors tv can anyone help????

steveaki13
14th March 2014, 20:57
What does Motors TV come with on Sky Box? I have Motors TV on channel 447, but because I have the 3 sports packages I cant remember where it comes from.

I thought I had it before those?

MrJan
15th March 2014, 12:18
I don't have SKy but always thought that Motors was part of the standard package?

Seems to be a bit temperamental on Freeview, I think because it's transmitted through data. Sometimes you sit there with a blank screen and nothing on, other times it pops right up and runs fine. Bit annyoing but I'd rather have intermittent Motors than no Motors at all!