PDA

View Full Version : Support Paul Di Resta's bid to stay in F1 ...

Spinx450
27th November 2013, 19:32
If you are in any way, shape or form, a supporter of Paul Di Resta and would like to see him survive the F1 "musical chairs" ... then please come along and "like" this Facebook Page, which is set up to help fans voice their opinions and show their support.

Keep Paul Di Resta
https://www.facebook.com/keepPaulDiResta

Many thanks for your time!

jarrambide
27th November 2013, 20:03
Because Bill Gates will donate five euros for every time someone likes the page?

Lotus decided to choose their drivers a la Popstars/Pop Idol/American Idol?

Tazio
27th November 2013, 20:31
I'll get right on it.....Not! :stareup:

steveaki13
27th November 2013, 21:12
I'll get right on it.....Not! :stareup:

I thought you were the biggest di Resta fanboy going. :kiss:

Oh wait.................................. Slaaaaaaaaaaaash. :devil: :vampire:

acescribe
28th November 2013, 08:38
Much as I'd love to see Paul on the grid next year, what is this really going to do? Look at the big picture - a "government backed" driver has bought a drive at another team for a reputed $50million. That is what he is up against..

At the end of the day, he made it to F1 which is more than a lot of equally capable drivers have done.

webberf1
28th November 2013, 09:00
The team bosses will be quivering in their boots when they see that Facebook page

zako85
28th November 2013, 09:12
I feel neutral on Di Resta. I am not going to shed many tears if either he or Sutil skips F1 next year.

jens
28th November 2013, 09:27
Di Resta is a solid driver. Basically he "deserves" to stay in F1 as he seems somewhere in the middle on the F1 talent stakes. I think I'd take him above Sutil at this moment. But di Resta isn't a "must have" in a team either, who would bring you spectacular results.

But nowadays money and lots of it is a much bigger "must have" in F1 teams, so the discussion is a bit academic.

Tazio
30th November 2013, 01:12
With all due respect, does anyone outside of the UK give a crap if this guys races F1 next season or goes sailing? :angel:

driveace
30th November 2013, 20:42
i bought one of Pauls race suits at a charity auction near Middlesboro.
I hope Paul gets a drive in F1 next year,as dose his cousin who has now been forced to retire from Indy car,
Racing after that horrific accident BUT what we all need to see of Paul is SOME FIRE !! Some determination some BLOOD SWEAT AND tears I just dont see any real determination, its similar with Button !!

Spinx450
2nd December 2013, 20:22
.. thanks for your support and more importantly, the "likes" kindly given on this Facebook Page.

Please remember folks, this isn't some kind of naïve miracle worker, it's purely a support page for Paul Di Resta fans to voice their opinions and keep abreast of developments with Paul's future (whether in or our of F1).

https://www.facebook.com/keepPaulDiResta

Kind Regards.

dj_bytedisaster
3rd December 2013, 03:15
Paul is a decent racer, but not more. If he loses his seat, so what. So many so-so racers did in the past.