PDA

View Full Version : Driver of Brazil

steveaki13
24th November 2013, 17:37
Who gets your vote

Tazio
24th November 2013, 17:49
Alonso!
With MW matching Sebs lap times in clear air the dominace of that car is obviously good enough fot a journeyman like Webber to drive it almost as fast as Seb.
Hamilton (before his bonehead move) Button and Massa also had good races. Who am I forgetting.

steveaki13
24th November 2013, 17:50
Driver of the Day:
Jenson Button - Thought he did a great job today, showing he still has some skill left.

Other mentions:
Sergio Perez - Up there with Jenson a great drive from him today.
Seb Vettel - Another record win, done a good job despite some strange happenings in the middle.
Mark Webber - A nice final drive and passed Alonso twice because of a team error.
Fernando Alonso - What a fine drive. Considering Ferrari have been nowhere lately.
Jules Bianchi - Did a decent job today.

henners88
24th November 2013, 19:28
Webber for me. Firstly he drove well after the team blunder and finished an impressive second and lastly because I won't have the chance to give him DOTR again in F1, so why not.

Robinho
26th November 2013, 04:57
Webber had a great spirited drive to go out with a bang. Both Button and Perez drove really well for me, Button particularly pulled some great moves, 2 places whilst 3 abreast into turn 1, outside of the horseshoe amongst others.

555-04Q2
26th November 2013, 07:02
The winner, Seb. Another sublime drive, never put a foot wrong, again!