PDA

View Full Version : Japanese GP Pickems

Firstgear
9th October 2013, 14:47
Not many have made their picks yet, and I think today is the last day to do so.

Alca- and the rest of you that haven't made your picks yet, I don't think Mark will be making separate pickems threads for each race anymore. Look for F1 Pickems in red lettering, towards the top of the page on the right side. That's where you need to go to make your picks.

Mark
9th October 2013, 17:35
Thanks. Yes you need to go to the top of the page and click the link. Today isn't the last day. You've got today and all of Thursday (UK time) to make your picks. Sorry about the Korea results not being online yet, I'm still working on recoding the scoring system.

anfield5
9th October 2013, 21:02
Thanks. Yes you need to go to the top of the page and click the link. Today isn't the last day. You've got today and all of Thursday (UK time) to make your picks. Sorry about the Korea results not being online yet, I'm still working on recoding the scoring system.

I prefer it that way, so I can tell myself I have won the race, rather than having to face the reality of failure :)

steveaki13
9th October 2013, 22:55
Thanks Firstgear.

I had completely forgotten. Done now and ready to wipe the floor with you all. :D

Tazio
10th October 2013, 03:09

Alca- and the rest of you/// make your picks.

Fair play, cheers, mate! :sailor:

Tazio
13th October 2013, 10:10
Thanks Firstgear.

I had completely forgotten. Done now and ready to wipe the floor with you all. :D

Alca- and the rest of you/// make your picks.

Fair play, cheers, mate! :sailor:

Looks like I punked you FG ;)

Mr Alca-Tazizzle

S Vettel

M Webber

R Grosjean

F Alonso

K Raikkonen

L Hamilton

N Hulkenburg

N Rosberg

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :sailor: