View Full Version : Big fat korean donkeys

donKey jote
6th October 2013, 09:48
Massa
Sutil
and of course Pirelli ;)

steveaki13
6th October 2013, 09:57
What about Marshalls driving cars down racetracks.

steveaki13
6th October 2013, 09:58
Massa, Sutil and Mercedes for not pitting Hamilton earlier.

donKey jote
6th October 2013, 09:59
hehe oh yes I forgot that :laugh:

donKey jote
6th October 2013, 10:04
Very diplomatic Vettel, praising Japan as the best in the world. In Korea :sailor: :laugh:

longisland
6th October 2013, 10:10
Jinx on "the other driver". Massa being tagged in the lap 1, Rosberg's sparkling front wing & worst of all, Webber collecting a puncture then collected by Sutil.

jens
6th October 2013, 10:49
Mercedes caught my eye. After Hamilton's problems emerged, I would have been tempted to go for a 3-stopper instead of losing loads of time, but in the end due to SC it worked out fine, because he pitted right before the safety car. And Rosberg's problem was really odd - one you don't see often.

Then also the crashes, involving Massa, later Sutil. And di Resta had a very odd crash - what happened there? And Pérez' Pirelli.

A lot of stuff to note.:)

zako85
6th October 2013, 12:58
Rosberg was a donkey. After the sparks started coming from the collapsed front wing, Rosberg should have allowed Hamilton through immediately, instead of making him wait a whole lap.

steveaki13
6th October 2013, 14:01
A lot of stuff to note.:)

Crazy wasn't it.

Up to Lap 30 it seemed a straight forward race and with few donkey's, then it went mad and we had spins, battles, crashes, fires and people driving along the race track in a 4 by 4. :eek: Wow it was quite eventful after all that. Very exciting.

Mia 01
6th October 2013, 15:20
After the start Massa nearly took out half the field including his teammate.

anfield5
6th October 2013, 21:03
A few things to consider.

The stupidest person of the day was the person responsible for allowing a course car onto the circuit before the safety car and full course yellows, we laugh at it but it could easily have cost someone or ones their lives.

Massa for that inane effort into turn one, easily could have taken out half the field.

Mercedes for not telling Rosberg to slow down (although the fireworks were spectacular, imagine how that would have looked in a night race)

diResta for binning his car for the fourth time in four races (brings back memories of Andrea deCesaris)

Webber for BBQing his cow for the second race running (granted neither were Webber's fault, but the Aussies just love a BBQ)

Parabolica
6th October 2013, 21:07
A few things to consider.

The stupidest person of the day was the person responsible for allowing a course car onto the circuit before the safety car and full course yellows, we laugh at it but it could easily have cost someone or ones their lives.

Massa for that inane effort into turn one, easily could have taken out half the field.

Mercedes for not telling Rosberg to slow down (although the fireworks were spectacular, imagine how that would have looked in a night race)

diResta for binning his car for the fourth time in four races (brings back memories of Andrea deCesaris)

Webber for BBQing his cow for the second race running (granted neither were Webber's fault, but the Aussies just love a BBQ)

Amen, Brother!

Felipe to be told that there is a big difference between driving for himself with the view to impressing potential employers.....and driving like a phallus.

My guess is future employers will have noticed the difference.

wmcot
6th October 2013, 22:21
Pirelli - as always! Perhaps they should stop calling it "Formula One Racing" and start calling it "Formula One Save The Tires and Hope You Make It To The End." Bring back the sprints between pitstops - some of those races may have been boring, too, but at least you knew the drivers were going flat out!

steveaki13
6th October 2013, 23:06
Pirelli - as always! Perhaps they should stop calling it "Formula One Racing" and start calling it "Formula One Save The Tires and Hope You Make It To The End." Bring back the sprints between pitstops - some of those races may have been boring, too, but at least you knew the drivers were going flat out!

I agree with this I have to say.

anfield5
7th October 2013, 20:58

I agree with the sentiment but I am loath to blame Pirelli, they have done exactly what the FIA requested, so the blame must go to the ahem.. brains trust at the FIA.

steveaki13
7th October 2013, 22:23

I agree with the sentiment but I am loath to blame Pirelli, they have done exactly what the FIA requested, so the blame must go to the ahem.. brains trust at the FIA.

You're right. I was not blaming Pirelli. For me they are just doing what the FIA asked them to. Its just the fact F1 is becoming to much about saving things rather than pushing things.

schmenke
8th October 2013, 18:43
... For me they are just doing what the FIA asked them to. Its just the fact F1 is becoming to much about saving things rather than pushing things.

Yes, very well put.

steveaki13
9th October 2013, 00:20
Thanks.

F1 is reall about pushing the performance envelope and while the teams and manufacturers are becoming very good at building things that last longer than ever before I cant really say that it is what F1 should be about.

If that is what modern F1s about then maybe I need to change my thinking as it will make F1 not what it was.

555-04Q2
9th October 2013, 07:04

Why, he was leading the race for a while there :p:

steveaki13
9th October 2013, 08:26

Why, he was leading the race for a while there :p:

Yes but he had forgotten to run the soft tyre, so never had a chance to actually win the race. :p

555-04Q2
9th October 2013, 09:31
:laugh:

The Black Knight
9th October 2013, 11:06
Pirelli - just because they deserve to be the donkeys at every race because of the shite product they are providing.

555-04Q2
9th October 2013, 11:17
Pirelli - just because they deserve to be the donkeys at every race because of the shite product they are providing.

They supply exactly what the FIA asked for. Cr@p on them, not Pirelli.

dj_bytedisaster
9th October 2013, 20:39
[quote="The Black Knight":15ka2x9o]Pirelli - just because they deserve to be the donkeys at every race because of the shite product they are providing.

They supply exactly what the FIA asked for. Cr@p on them, not Pirelli.[/quote:15ka2x9o]

There's a difference between tyres that degrade faster, like FIA wanted and bringing tyres that are so flimsy that they delaminate or blow up at 300 kph.

N. Jones
9th October 2013, 21:53
The 4x4 that must of startled the drivers!

555-04Q2
10th October 2013, 10:21
[quote="555-04Q2":23jwtp2d][quote="The Black Knight":23jwtp2d]Pirelli - just because they deserve to be the donkeys at every race because of the shite product they are providing.

They supply exactly what the FIA asked for. Cr@p on them, not Pirelli.[/quote:23jwtp2d]

There's a difference between tyres that degrade faster, like FIA wanted and bringing tyres that are so flimsy that they delaminate or blow up at 300 kph.[/quote:23jwtp2d]

That was because the teams reversed the tyres at Silverstone, once again, not Pirelli's fault.

There's nothing worse than people blaming someone else for problems that are not of their making.