PDA

View Full Version : Pickem! Post your picks for the 2013 Abu Dhabi

Mark
23rd September 2013, 10:54
Something new for Korea is a new posting system for pickems. This is absolutely brand new and is by no means finished - I wouldn't even call it a beta version, it's barely half done ;), but the best way to get it tested is for it to be used. And it beats the copy+paste system.

To post your picks go here
listpickem.php?series=f1&round=15 (http://www.motorsportforums.com/listpickem.php?series=f1&round=15)

On this page you should be able to see the list of currently entered pickems, and be able to enter your own picks; these go straight into the database instead of making a forum post as before - as this gets developed it'll become nicer to look at etc, but bear with me.

Please post any issues you have here and I'll get it fixed up.

Mark
3rd October 2013, 11:12
Last day to enter your pickems - you must do so before midnight tonight (UK time)

Whyzars
12th October 2013, 13:19
Is the Pickem's competition still running?

Mark
18th October 2013, 15:35
Yes, Indian GP pickems are now open.

Tazio
21st October 2013, 22:38
Great work Mark! :angel:
Do you have any idea when the the results of Korea and Japan will be posted, not that I am complaining mind you! :sailor:
Best wishes,
Ish Ga Bibble

airshifter
22nd October 2013, 04:46
Do you have any idea when the the results of Korea and Japan will be posted, not that I am complaining mind you! :sailor:
Best wishes,
Ish Ga Bibble

He is complaining Mark. We all see right through it.

Ban him from pickems for a few races.... it will give the rest of us some time to try and catch up! :D

Tazio
22nd October 2013, 16:17
Best wishes,
Ish Ga Bibble

He is complaining Mark. We all see right through it.

Ban him from pickems for a few races.... it will give the rest of us some time to try and catch up! :D
Actually I'm just very curious to see if my extremely good results from Japan have compensated for my devastatingly poor picks for Korea. No way am I leading the pickems, but I may have made up a little ground on First gear, and would love to find out ;)
Slash Inc. is the major focus of this week’s race because it is our bonus. Hoping for a good result from RB, Mercedes and "Pipe Dream Perez" but I fear Lotus is going to crash the party :angryfire. A good result will probably put me in the top ten :|
Blah blah blah, roll on India :D

Mark
29th October 2013, 10:42
Only 3 days to go before Abu Dhabi pickems close, get your picks in now!