PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal symptoms??

Eeyore
10th April 2007, 23:39
I know it's been a long time since I was last at The Rock but was I hallucinating or did I see a Rockingham rescue truck on the A428 at Brafield on the Green this morning?? It was a fleeting glimpse and heading towards Bedford......maybe I'll wake up in 1973 (sorry "Life on Mars" has just ended on TV).

Might see some of you on the 22nd (got a freebie into the BTCC-do via the SEAT Cupra Challenge, could be in a hostility suite).

Roll-on 28th/29th.....best of luck to all the Teams, Drivers, Rookies, Safety Team, Gantry Team, Marshalls, Photographers, Spectators, Aliens, etc.

dah
11th April 2007, 00:19
Yep same here i have been sleeping with happy dreams. i am in a pick up going round turn one its amazing :cheese: well its happened 4 nights on the trot now do tou think i am excited about it

dah
11th April 2007, 00:21
Yep same here i have been sleeping with happy dreams. i am in a pick up going round turn one its amazing :cheese: well its happened 4 nights on the trot now do tou think i am excited about it

Dave17
11th April 2007, 20:35

Four nights and you hav'nt got to turn 2? Must be a slow pickup! ;)

Tiesse
11th April 2007, 22:50
Now my Ice Hockey team are out of the play offs (MK Lightning), I can safely put my ice hockey head away for the summer & replace it with my motorsport head.

I shall be bringing my Nephew as well as my son this year & we are all getting more excited as the weeks pass (you would easily mistake me as the biggest kid!).

Roll on 22nd BTCC, but more importantly for me, roll on what is looking as the most promising SCSA V8 series for a couple of years (not withstanding John Mickel's appearance at the rookie tests & not ruling out any races from him this year!).

One final question, as my time has been taken with ice hockey over the winter, I have only been dipping into the forum on the odd occasion. I haven't seen any mention of Mike Luck anywhere. Does anyone have an update of what he is doing this year?