PDA

View Full Version : Online

tommy2k8
6th August 2013, 20:32
Where can I watch NASCAR races online?
Are they uploaded to Youtube like IndyCar races are?

R.Lee
7th August 2013, 10:27
Tommy,

Where do you live? I'll see what I can find and get back to you as soon as I can.

tommy2k8
7th August 2013, 13:50
Tommy,

Where do you live? I'll see what I can find and get back to you as soon as I can.

Thankyou, I live in the United Kingdom

R.Lee
8th August 2013, 10:48
Hello Tommy,

I just wanted to let you know that I am working on getting information for you. I've contacted several friends, that might know something. I should have you something, if there is anything, tomorrow. Have a great day. Take care.

Lee

tommy2k8
8th August 2013, 11:01
Hello Tommy,

I just wanted to let you know that I am working on getting information for you. I've contacted several friends, that might know something. I should have you something, if there is anything, tomorrow. Have a great day. Take care.

Lee

Thankyou

R.Lee
10th August 2013, 11:08
Hello Tommy,

I'm afraid I have bad news. I've talked to a number of people and all tell me that there is no legal way to watch NASCAR races online. It seems that NASCAR stopped all online broadcasts and that the only way, by legal means, that NASCAR races can be viewed is through them, and that will require payment/membership. I am still waiting to hear from a lady, that also lives in the United Kingdom, that may know of a way, but as of yet, I have not received a reply. Everyone that I talked to, that has either been stationed in the U.K., while serving in the military, or that lives there, says that they watch NASCAR races on Skysports and that, that is the only way that they know of to see NASCAR races.

As for uploads to youtube, everyone that I have talked to says that they do not believe that NASCAR races are uploaded there, most likely due to NASCAR copy rights. The only thing I can say about that is to try a search of youtube and see if you can find anything there.

Check your private messages, later today or tomorrow for a possible option, that I will explore for you, if you wish to pursuit it. I'm sorry my friend. I wish there was something positive that I could tell you, but everywhere I have looked has provided only a dead end. :( I will keep searching and will let you know if I find anything.

Best regards,
Lee

tommy2k8
12th August 2013, 08:39
Much appreciated Lee

R.Lee
17th August 2013, 18:05
Hello Tommy,

I hope you're well. Here is something that a friend sent. I don't know if you would be interested, but it is a live audio broascast of this coming Sunday's race, at Michigan International Speedway. Motor Racing Network has been covering races, on radio, for years. They pre-dated television coverage. Through them is how I use to follow all of the races. Having audio is better than having nothing, I guess. Hope this helps some. Take care.

Motor Racing Network - "The Voice of NASCAR" - will have live coverage of Sunday's Pure Michigan 400 beginning at 12 p.m. (Eastern Time), with live streaming at MotorRacingNetwork.com.

R.Lee
22nd August 2013, 10:43
Tommy,

One more link that you might try, to listen to the races live on the computer is www.goprn.com (http://www.goprn.com). This is Performance Racing Network. They will carry the race from Bristol, this weekend. I don't know if they have a feed, like MRN did last weekend, but check out their link. It may have something. Have a great day.

Lee