mr_lawley86 takes a comfortable win.

Previous champion MS_mayur leads the championship

http://www.motorsportforums.com/pickems/calendar.php?series=f1

BeansBeansBeans
10th April 2007, 08:35
Another diabolical performance from me.

andreag
10th April 2007, 09:35
I've realized this year is possible to make several and different pickems; in fact there were some double-picks on Malaysian GP (I didn't checked in Australia), and I've seen at least one in the Barhain thread.

One of the users who posted twice, has got a very good result, but I'm guessing if this result come from his first or second picks.

Is this possibility of multiple post a way to correct selections and the valid one is the last one?

Can anyone clarify this?

jens
10th April 2007, 12:19
At this event I was already better than in Australia (99th), scoring 63rd position and rising up to 68th in the overall standings.

My comment after the race:
"I have analyzed the data gained from the first event and have made my own conclusions to become more competitive, but still a lot of work and improvement needs to be done to start challenging top positions. But I'll give my best to close the gap on the leaders. I think that in that development I'm moving in right direction. But still it's needed to stay realistic and realize that there is still a long way to go to finish in Top10. But I'm working on it and the goal is definetely not impossible." :D

Mark
10th April 2007, 12:48
I've realized this year is possible to make several and different pickems; in fact there were some double-picks on Malaysian GP (I didn't checked in Australia), and I've seen at least one in the Barhain thread.

One of the users who posted twice, has got a very good result, but I'm guessing if this result come from his first or second picks.

Is this possibility of multiple post a way to correct selections and the valid one is the last one?

Can anyone clarify this?

I'm not sure what you are getting at here? Can you clarify, perhaps with some examples?

Many thanks

janneppi
10th April 2007, 12:53

Can anyone clarify this?

I understood the system to work in a way that you can correct your pickems by posting a new selection, the first one wont be a valid one anymore as it's "replaced" by the new one.

Mark
10th April 2007, 12:54
That's correct, yes. If you make another pickem it effectively overwrites the first one.

andreag
10th April 2007, 13:12
Thanks. That was what I asked. I could see several pickems from the same users for the same races, and I was surprised as that was not possible before.

I didn't knew if it was deliberate in order to correct mistakes, and the only selection taking on account was the last one; or if there was an error and nobody realize it.

Now I know.

Mark
10th April 2007, 13:29
Thanks. That was what I asked. I could see several pickems from the same users for the same races, and I was surprised as that was not possible before.

It's always been possible, as long as the automatic system has been working (a few years now)

Kevincal
10th April 2007, 16:39
Well, I submitted 3 different lineups of Pickems for this race, and boy did it pay off! :D I got 4th this time!!!...But last race I got near last! So, I'm 55th overall now... :/