PDA

View Full Version : A Jiao's new boyfriend exposure he sent a limited edition handbags -

26th July 2013, 09:45
according to Hongkong media reports, Gillian Chung (A Jiao) has been photographed before dinner with Korean boyfriend, "Mr. K" after dating, two people on the bus back to the apartment A Jiao continue to romance, speculation caused. A Jiao 20 evening finally straight recognition with her boyfriend "cohabitation", she said: "he's staying at my house, because he had no place to stay in Hongkong......" The 21 day is the birthday of A Jiao, no wonder the 20 day she in the celebration to stay only 10 minutes, hurry hurry home to "Mr. K" for the sweet 32 birthday day. A Jiao of 32 years old to find a boyfriend, 21, is she with Korean boyfriend Mr. K dating after the first birthday, especially her flying from the South Hongkong to celebrate her. Her mood is very good, in the visit to talk about feelings are very generous. boyfriend sent Global Limited Edition handbags for recently was photographed with her boyfriend window-shops dating, she said: "the day is just an ordinary dinner, birthday celebrations have seriously. (a surprise? ) no surprise, for he had sent a gift to me, is a global set limit to 5 handbag, he said it was hard to find; gift of course I love, but I'm not rare is it right? Limited edition, he gave what I would like." Mention has been photographed together can get married with her boyfriend home after dinner, she said A Jiao to make a full confession: "cohabitation" relationship, "he stay in my home, because he didn't have a place to stay in Hongkong. (in a romantic surprise for you? ) is not possible, I don't think his surprise, everyone is watching Korean dramas too much, think the Korean boy some romantic? I don't eat pickled cabbage, the night will not eat pork, you think too much." some fear, also does not want to marry A Jiao straight recognize impatient will lover, but also requests the company staff to let her go back, not to the glee feast, when aides said the celebration by the birthday, she said with a smile: "I grew up, we don't celebrate the celebration, I a little less, I have a lot of." A Jiao said a birthday wish for world peace, but not married to, she said: "don't want to get married, I have some fear, the mood is not ready, he may not." anxious to quickly finish birthday A Jiao followed obediently, required to attend the celebration, the king's singers with staff gathered for her birthday, but eager A Jiao quickly in 9 seconds, 9 speed wishing, blow out the candles and cut the cake, immediately to the "drag me dead" attitude to complete TV simple after the visit, the first take the lead in the 10 minutes after the flash, and hurried home with her boyfriend birthday celebration. A Jiao insisted that her boyfriend is not a romantic person, will never make up the heart-shaped petals surprise drama in the upper. She promised to media returned home after the first time to upload photos, her floor picture in micro-blog said: "to reporters: that there is no surprise." (Bob)