PDA

View Full Version : is it over for the motogp championship for Lorenzo?

markabilly
13th July 2013, 16:35
Looks like the crash this weekend may have done in his chances for this year. Unfortunately, it may have left him with the same long term problems that Ben Spies has been suffering for the last two years or so...... :(

gasmonkey
18th July 2013, 01:34
nah, JLo will get his shoulder sorted and be back to his smooth style soon enough

seb_sh
24th July 2013, 12:21
He still has chances, it looks like it will be an interesting 2nd half of the season after the two riders that were on top in the first half have suffered injured.

donKey jote
24th July 2013, 13:41
After punking both Lorenzo and Pedrosa already this year, Márquez went and out-Rossi'd Rossi in the cork skrew. Unless -god forbid- Márquez is forced out of a few races, it's championship over for Lorenzo and for anybody else for this year and the next ! I hope both Pedrosa and Lorenzo recover in full and as soon as possible... Márquez can still learn from them and it will make the racing even more entertaining :andrea:

22nd August 2013, 07:21
When new Motogp Championship for Lorenzo is going to start and where? I am interested to the event with my friends.

Counting Scale (http://www.myscalestore.com/)