PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone miss?

Chigley
10th December 2006, 23:52
The list of members who were online at the same time. It used to be pleasing to see who was around and occasionally share a chat with them either on the forum or by PM. Mods any chance of this being reinstated?

Ian

BobGarage
11th December 2006, 00:01
yep.

you can see it on the main forum index still, but not on each individual forum. which is a shame.

Speedworx
11th December 2006, 00:35
I think this is one of the few forums that that don't show who is viewing what section. Bit surprising its not there.

JDPower
11th December 2006, 01:54
I miss the SCSA branding/colour scheme of the old forum. This ones so dull at the moment and the few colour schemes at the bottom aren't much cop. Hopefully these are little things still being added.

pickup
11th December 2006, 11:05
Agree with all the old site was much better, why do a lot of people me included have their birthday as November 30th IT'S NOT? and where has my St George's cross flag gone.

SteveA
11th December 2006, 12:52
I think Mark is working to restore the forums to (as near as possible) how they were. Would you rather they just stayed down until they are ready?!

I would suggest that constructive comments in "forum feedback" would be more useful than complaining here.

Mark
11th December 2006, 13:24
Users browsing is now enabled. And you can put your flag back my looking at your options.

bowler900
11th December 2006, 13:59
Still not showing here or is it me only?

Chigley
11th December 2006, 15:28
I think Mark is working to restore the forums to (as near as possible) how they were. Would you rather they just stayed down until they are ready?!

I would suggest that constructive comments in "forum feedback" would be more useful than complaining here.

Thanks Mark the comment wouldn't have been made if some detail of ongoing work had been known.

Steve this wasn't a "moan" and I'm confused as to how you construed it to be. This also is an observant and not crititism.

SteveA
11th December 2006, 17:34
Yes, sorry! Its all getting a bit spiteful in here, must be the winter blues.

Group hug ;)

pickup
11th December 2006, 18:06
Apollogies here also, i thought this was the finished article didn't realise work was still ongoing.

JDPower
11th December 2006, 18:36
Agree with all the old site was much better
You must be joking, it was SOOOOO slow. At least this one actually works, and I for one am really grateful for the change. I'm sure it'll soon look as good as it functions too :up:

Jamie Brown
11th December 2006, 18:59
JD is right it took years to load anything!

The White Lady
11th December 2006, 19:36
Yep, I really miss seeing who is browsing the forum. :wave:
Mark says it is enabled - does that mean I have to click something to activate it? :\
I find new things on my PC really scary! :monster:

JDPower
11th December 2006, 19:43
Yep, I really miss seeing who is browsing the forum. :wave:
Mark says it is enabled - does that mean I have to click something to activate it? :\
Its at the bottom now (on the forum front page), so you have to scroll down to see it unlike the old forum.

The White Lady
11th December 2006, 21:50
Thanks for that JD, I can see everybody now! :D

Mark
12th December 2006, 10:43
All details are in the feedback forum. So you have to go there. I can't post every detail in every forum :p

Chigley
12th December 2006, 15:48
All details are in the feedback forum. So you have to go there. I can't post every detail in every forum :p

Thanks Mark, I misunderstood your statement on the new forum announcement.

:)