PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone going to watch the V8 Supercar Races on Speed Channel today?

R.Lee
19th May 2013, 17:25
I watched the replay of yesterday's races, coverage was good. I'll watch the races from there, 4:00 - 7:00 pm Eastern time, this afternoon. Hopefully, it will be as good or better. :D .

zako85
20th May 2013, 07:15
After having watched the race 16 on my DVR, I thought it was good race. The Circuit of the Americas suits V8 supercars pretty well IMHO.

R.Lee
20th May 2013, 11:17
After having watched the race 16 on my DVR, I thought it was good race. The Circuit of the Americas suits V8 supercars pretty well IMHO.
I agree, the track suited them very well, and they suited it just as well. The drivers all seemed to like it, though some wondered why theey didn't use the full course, instead of the shorter course, that they used. I believe this event ensured that the V8s will be racing there for a long time into the future. :D

ndegroot89
24th May 2013, 15:37
V8 Supercars puts on some of the best shows out there. They remind me of the Camping World Truck Series in a way. No matter where they go, there is always action throughout every race.

R.Lee
25th May 2013, 03:14
On their website, it says that they are now looking for a 2nd race in the U.S.. I wish they would choose Road Atlanta, one of the finest natural terrain road-courses in the country, since I live only 8 miles from there. I do not thing it would fit what they describe that they are looking for however. Wrong area of the country for them and probably the wrong demographic as well. Though I am primarly a stock car racing fan, (NASCAR as well as other stock car series) I would go to V8 Supercar race, if it were run there.

R.Lee
25th May 2013, 03:14
On their website, it says that they are now looking for a 2nd race in the U.S.. I wish they would choose Road Atlanta, one of the finest natural terrain road-courses in the country, since I live only 8 miles from there. I do not thing it would fit what they describe that they are looking for however. Wrong area of the country for them and probably the wrong demographic as well. Though I am primarly a stock car racing fan, (NASCAR as well as other stock car series) I would go to V8 Supercar race, if it were run there.