PDA

View Full Version : Darlington - Kenseth

muggle not
12th May 2013, 15:31
Kenseth ran a pretty good race and showed what patience can do on a race track. He is not one of my favorite drivers but he may win another Championship this year. He is opening the eyes of Kyle and Denny. It was a brilliant move by JGR to hire Kenseth and dump Logano.

Sparky1329
14th May 2013, 05:39
You'll get no argument from me on all points. :)

Alexamateo
14th May 2013, 12:07
It almost seems like Roush was holding him back.

slorydn1
14th May 2013, 14:11
What was it that Kyle Petty said the other day....something like the only thing that was keeping Kenseth from winning was Jack Roush (ouch)....

All 3 of the Gibbs cars are running really well, even when Vickers was subbing for Hamlin (the bad finishes not withstanding, they were having good runs when the day got ruined by a failure or somebody else's mess).

It seems that JGR is the team that everyone was talking about before the season started, when they were saying that one team would probably hit on something with the new cars before the others and have an advantage. We all assumed that would be Hendrick (specifically the 48) but it looks like we assumed wrong.

Sparky1329
15th May 2013, 05:48
I didn't hear Kyle Petty say that, slo, but that sounds about right to me. Case in point.....Carl Edwards. Prior to his win at Phoenix this year you have to go all the way back to Las Vegas in 2011 to find a win on his race victory list. Hmmm.....

15th May 2013, 23:48
:D