PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP off to BT Sport

jonny hurlock
9th May 2013, 19:03
BT Sport secures exclusive MotoGP rights - GPUpdate.net (http://www.gpupdate.net/en/motogp-news/294294/bt-sport-secures-exclusive-motogp-rights/)

Not a happy bunny.

patnicholls
9th May 2013, 19:59
Seconded, I'm on Virgin because I can't have a Sky dish on my house so as it stands it's the end of MotoGP coverage for me. No doubt I'll do the necessary before next season, but it'll involve spending more money and it's far from ideal.

jonny hurlock
10th May 2013, 01:42
Dorna have burn a few a few bridges today with the deal. I heard that Eurosport are upset about it.

Sonic
13th May 2013, 12:39
Dorna have burn a few a few bridges today with the deal. I heard that Eurosport are upset about it.

*Sigh* F1 goes to Sky -- I miss my first season in twenty years. MotoGP goes to BT -- might as well quit watching now. No point investing in something I'll not get to watch in the future.

DazzlaF1
15th May 2013, 20:38

I can fully understand it, Its arguably the channel's biggest draw and I for one found their coverage vastly superior to what the Beeb were churning out.

I wonder if it also means Moody and Ryder will be making the switch too