PDA

View Full Version : NO! Sky Sports NZ Have Not Secured Rights to Broadcast Motogp Races

chac47
2nd April 2013, 02:36
Anyone have any updates about this? Sky customer service couldn't/wouldn't give me a name or contact email so I could query further.

chac47
6th April 2013, 03:28
An update from SkySport NZ on their Facebook page that negotiations to broadcast the Motogp races have "stalled". Their "offer for rights remains and if they miss Qatar they will continue to try and secure the rights to show the remaining races". What's really going on SkySport NZ? Negotiations to broadcast F1, WSBK, Indycars, Nascar and probably other motorsports for 2013 got sorted, why the problem with Motogp.

chac47
20th April 2013, 02:16
SkySport NZ have finally officially announced they will not be broadcasting Motogp. We NZ fans are so disappointed and can't believe that we have been let down like this. Some fans are sure Sky were advertising Motogp a while ago so there may be some fallout from that. We are in a situation now of having to pay for a video pass to watch Motogp but still retain SkySport for WSBK. I can't afford both.