PDA

View Full Version : Stewart & Logano

call_me_andrew
26th March 2013, 01:32
Ah, memories.

-gA-1YXw78I

muggle not
27th March 2013, 13:45
The 'kid" never learned to listen to the pros.

speedsville
29th March 2013, 16:31
Kind of ironic, now Joe is better than the master LOL

muggle not
31st March 2013, 14:25
Kind of ironic, now Joe is better than the master LOL
i will bet that the master will have more wins this year than the "kid". :)

speedsville
31st March 2013, 17:15
i will bet that the master will have more wins this year than the "kid". :)

Not the way they have stated off Joe could have won a couple and stewart is again driving like the bum he showed a couple of years ago.

muggle not
1st April 2013, 14:31
Not the way they have stated off Joe could have won a couple and stewart is again driving like the bum he showed a couple of years ago.
Two years ago was when Tony put on one of the greatest driving feats in history and came from behind to win the Championship.

speedsville
1st April 2013, 15:38
Two years ago was when Tony put on one of the greatest driving feats in history and came from behind to win the Championship.

Exactly that is what I was referencing, he drove like a bum all year, squeezed into this joke of a chase, and managed to win the championship.
The whole thing is a joke, and he even said he didn't belong in it.
Now he is driving like a spoiled baby, bum again.
He can't race he just whines when someone beats him as Joe did.

zako85
3rd April 2013, 05:33
I don't understand all the intricacies of NASCAR. When Logano cut off/blocked Stewart on the restart, in any other motor sport this would have been called defending a position. Logano supposedly spun his wheels and was much slower than Stewart. Does NASCAR have a code of conduct different from other motorsports?

tstran17_88
8th April 2013, 18:24
I don't understand all the intricacies of NASCAR. When Logano cut off/blocked Stewart on the restart, in any other motor sport this would have been called defending a position. Logano supposedly spun his wheels and was much slower than Stewart. Does NASCAR have a code of conduct different from other motorsports?Yes, with drivers like Stewart, Gordon, Hamlin, Newman & Harvick the code of conduct is "do as I say, not as I do or there will be hell to pay!"

Geoffry
13th April 2013, 09:01
Exactly that is what I was referencing, he drove like a bum all year, squeezed into this joke of a chase, and managed to win the championship.