PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP Race Videos

sunita1211
20th March 2013, 08:15
Hi there,

We’ve all seen the lap times and read the comments from the most recent MotoGP test at the Sepang Circuit in Malaysia. There were no big surprises: Dani Pedrosa on the dominant make, Honda, was fastest most of the time, but the current world champion; Jorge Lorenzo
I want to share this thrilling experience of watching moto gp race videos I saw on Mahindraracing.com.it was very amazing to watch the race so clearly exciting.
There are many moto gp bike race videos I loved watching .Enjoy the excitement and thrill and watch them all Moto gp racing videos at MAhindraracing.com

sunita1211
20th March 2013, 09:00
the Panigale 1199 will make its World Superbike debut this year after a disappointing 2012
with the arrival of the new 1199 Panigale R, the bike with which Carlos Checa will fight for the 2013 World Superbike title.

sunita1211
20th March 2013, 09:01
did you know
In an unprecedented move, the American Federation of Motorcyclists (AFM) is allowing electric motorcycles to compete head-to-head on track with conventional internal-combustion-powered machinery. According to AFM President Berto Wooldridge, Oregon-based Brammo was looking for a way to showcase its new Empulse sportbike. “They wanted to compete within the existing class

sunita1211
20th March 2013, 09:02
We’ve all seen the lap times and read the comments from the most recent MotoGP test at the Sepang Circuit in Malaysia. There were no big surprises: Dani Pedrosa on the dominant make, Honda, was fastest most of the time, but the current world champion, Jorge Lorenzo
I want to share this thrilling experience of watching moto gp race videos I saw on Mahindraracing.com
There are many moto gp bike race videos you would love watching .Enjoy the excitement and thrill, watch Moto gp videos
at

Mahindra Racing : Our Bikes - MGP3O (http://www.mahindraracing.com/our-bikes-mgp30.aspx)