PDA

View Full Version : Mexico Pickem Results Now ONLINE

Mintexmemory
11th March 2013, 12:51
http://www.motorsportforums.com/pickems/round.php?series=rally&round=3

Results are at the above link, Kbalaazs gets a second place to reclaim the overall lead. Congratulations to Jordib with only his 2nd pick of the season wins and catapults up to =83rd
Loads of movement all over the table and I've even made it back to the first result page.
Things we've learned (Apologies to the Eagles)
There's a new Seb in Town
JML needs to take it (the Polo) to the limit in Portugal
Mads will win one of these nights
Mikko can't adjust to life in the fast lane.

So do you play safe and go for Seb / Mikko 1-2 in Portugal or will JML confound his critics? How will Mikkelsen fare? - Can't wait!

Dug83
11th March 2013, 14:47
Nice work Mintexmemory and have surprised myself once again!!!

pantealex
11th March 2013, 15:55
Nobody of 140 gets Neuville, Al-Attiyah and Block in right place!

Biggest mystery of Portugal is: Will Mikkelsen/Markkula finish 2 or 3 place?

Donney
11th March 2013, 17:24
I'm on the first page for the first time ever!!!!!

Mintexmemory
11th March 2013, 17:43
I'm on the first page for the first time ever!!!!!

Congratulations, keep it up!!

EightGear
11th March 2013, 18:01
Quite nice result again. :) Considering this is my first year of pickems I'm not complaining at all.

Kielder
11th March 2013, 19:51
Quite nice result again. :) Considering this is my first year of pickems I'm not complaining at all.

Me neither. Top ten!
P.S. I won't bet for Latvala again, I won't bet for Latvala again, I won't bet for Latvala again...

Mintexmemory
11th March 2013, 20:34
Me neither. Top ten!
P.S. I won't bet for Latvala again, I won't bet for Latvala again, I won't bet for Latvala again...
And the moment you stop is when he wins!!!!!
Just imagine what all the Mikko fans are thinking :)

A.F.F.
13th March 2013, 16:30
There's a huge mistake with the points... I should be leading. I have absolutely no base for my argumentation, I just would like to lead. :)

Rallyper
13th March 2013, 16:39
I never played Loeb at no1 last year but one time and that was when he didnīt win.

Itīs gonna be same thing with Ogier. Wonīt tip Ogier no1 ever. Donīt ask me why. That makes me excluded from the top ten I suppose...

pettersolberg29
13th March 2013, 18:00
Up to top 5, got to be happy with that!

rjbetty
13th March 2013, 18:58
*Sob* Down in 123rd this time, having finished in similar lowly positions for Monte Carlo and Sweden too. The problem is Novokov keeps letting me down. :mad: I also believed Hirvonen would pick up his pace this time.

I think it's impossible to see anyone challenging Ogier for the title this year.

Sprocket
13th March 2013, 19:32
JML, Ostberg, Novikov all let me down I did rubbish lol.

Next time head not heart. Guerra I thought was a mistake not to include, Atkinson and Block, surprised me though and beat him, and I''m not voting for Prokop again!

Good fun though, have to see if I can improve a bit for Portugal. No more guessing Ogier will go out next time either!

JML will be the hard one to place for sure, Second or not there? Which will it be ;)