PDA

View Full Version : Attention U.S. F1 fans: the NBC Preview show is on this weekend!

Jag_Warrior
9th March 2013, 20:13
Hamilton spoke about the move to NBC for the F1 Countdown season preview show, with Leigh Diffey, Steve Matchett and David Hobbs discussing the ins-and-outs of his decision. (http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/08/video-has-hamiltons-move-paid-off/)

Ah, it must be getting close to drop the flag time now!!! :bounce:

truefan72
9th March 2013, 20:48
cool, I missed it

will try to watch its re-air

thanks Jag

zako85
11th March 2013, 12:00
They sure have a terrible listing name for this show. Last night I used my DVR to search for all shows containing the name "Formula". This didn't come up.

truefan72
11th March 2013, 14:07
They sure have a terrible listing name for this show. Last night I used my DVR to search for all shows containing the name "Formula". This didn't come up.

indeed, it was very troublesome trying to find it

Dave B
11th March 2013, 21:14
For you guys' sake, I hope they do a better job of F1 than they did with the Olympics.

Tazio
11th March 2013, 21:41
:s tareup: They broadcast the race and I watch it simultaneously with a UK stream, live timing, and a chat on my PC. I record it so I can do away with the commercials, and study it a little closer later. I think I'm at the point where I don't need much commentary.
BTW the preview was very superficial and shallow.