PDA

View Full Version : Emailed Admin, or not?

Hazell B
4th April 2007, 20:38
Bear with me on this, I don't know the names of any of the pages so it may be a long explainations :mark:

I wanted to get in touch with a forum member who's not been on line in a while, so clicked on the Email this person thing in their profile. It said they don't want email, but I could mail the administrators. I filled in that form and clicked send, but only got a blank white screen. No message sent flashy thing, nothing.

So, having sent again and had the same lack of anything I now wonder if admin got my message or if my computer/the forum is playing up? :mark:

I'm betting my computer's broken, but still need to know if my email got through.

Andrea
4th April 2007, 21:08
All emails go to Mark so only he can confirm whether he has received your message. I'm not sure when he will next be online though.

Storm
5th April 2007, 08:36
Hazell why don't you just send a PM to Mark with what you want to do, if you think that email the Admin thing did not work :)

Hazell B
6th April 2007, 09:28
Thanks, I didn't know just Mark got the email (thought it was a general mod thing) and shall now PM just in case.

Hazell B
9th April 2007, 17:55
No idea if Mark got the messages or not yet, but all's sorted now.

RaceFanStan
11th April 2007, 02:03
Hazell, I get booted into limbo every time I use the email the admin/report post/etc.
I am sure it gets through, it just doesn't give us verification. :D

Hazell B
12th April 2007, 20:22
Thanks Stan.
I hadn't used it to email before, so had no idea. Thought my ancient computer was having one of it's strops :rolleyes: