PDA

View Full Version : Win 2 x Hospitality passes to BRDC Clubhouse for BTCC at Silverstone 2013

chucky5490
2nd March 2013, 16:22
Hi,

My wife and I are organising a Charity Dinner in aid of Brain Tumour UK and in memory of my father-in-law who passed away as a result of a brain tumour in 2008.

The event is on Saturday 30th March 2013 at the Oxford Hotel, Godstow Road, Oxford. It is a black tie event with a three course meal, entertainment, speeches, a raffle/auction and dancing. Tickets cost £50 per person.

We have some amazing prizes to give away in the raffle with the main one being 2 hospitality tickets to see the British Touring Car Championship race at Silverstone. The tickets include access to the presitgious British Raching Drivers Club Clubhouse including lunch and drinks. A private garage tour of Pirtek racing, a tour of the team truck, meet the drivers Andrew Jordan and Jeff Smith, grid access before the race and signed Pirtek Racing mechandise.

Please visit braintumourukcharitydinner.org.uk for all the details about the event and further details about all the other prizes on offer.

More and more peoples lives are being affected by brain tumours and hopefully our event will go that little way to trying to find a cure. Please help support the event by coming along and also by spreading the word and encouraging others to do the same.

Thank you