PDA

View Full Version : Obd2 scanner as tall as Jaguar Forums all the way to Jaguar Enthusias

26th February 2013, 13:27
I just carry on using going to be the cheap eBay ELM 327 that tow hooks all the way to explore my very own operating - system Works fine as well as my hand I be able to get real a period of time data too. Its with safety in mind about lightweight but does the if you love If I made a living on the basis of making use of their a minumum of one I'd go and buy an all in one nicer a minumum of one but take heart enchanting $22,it works fine Mine perhaps be the bluetooth a minumum of one by the way. Looks like this dealer is this charging a good deal more too element at the present time but take heart I bought a resource box for $22.

Dave B
26th February 2013, 13:34
Box trousers walnut astonishing Mondeo freckle knife, otherwise Jupiter feedback loophole end white nematode gravity pressure understatement. Agree?

Robinho
26th February 2013, 13:38
I don't know how I got this far into life without a detailed knowledge of this stuff, mind altering shizzle

Sent from the moon using a shoe

Tazio
26th February 2013, 14:36
abcdgoldfishlmnogoldfishosarcm?

steveaki13
26th February 2013, 18:35
Spam Spam Spam Spam, Spamdi Spam, Spamidy Spam.

inimitablestoo
26th February 2013, 21:17
Not sure I want a scanner as big as a Jaguar. Even the old Group C cars were quite high off the ground relative to a scanner.