PDA

View Full Version : Fgp 2013

Pages : [1] 2 3

N. Jones
17th February 2013, 15:25
For those anxiously awaiting the arrival of this year's Fantasy Grand Prix your wait it over.

FGP for 2013 starts today!

Welcome one and all. This thread will server as the primary throughout the season. For those returning players please go here: http://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/home and start creating your teams.

For those of you that are new please read the following summary of how FGP is played:

Everyone has a budget of 48,000,000 with which you use to build a team. Your team will consist of:
- two official drivers
- a 3rd driver, which is used if one of your official drivers misses a race and your 3rd driver races. Here is an example:
My race drivers are Bottas & Vettel and my 3rd driver is Buemi.
If my 3rd driver replaced Webber for the Belgium GP and finished 8th I would not receive his points because I still have Bottas & Vettel racing in the Belgium GP. Buemi would ONLY score points for me in the above example if Bottas and Webber were out of the Belgian GP, with Buemi replacing Webber, OR Vettel was out of the Belgium GP and Buemi replaced him and Buemi finished in the points in either scenario.

- one chassis
- one engine.
Lastly, choose a Grand Prix that will be your Bonus GP. Your team will score double points at that race.

Once complete please choose a name for your team and then post your entry in this thread.
The deadline for entering a team is the end of Thursday, March 14th.

Thank You for Reading and Hopefully Entering!!

A NEW RULE: I will re-open entering a team after the Australian GP. Any team that entered after the 1st GP of the season is not eligible for a podium place in the at the end of the season.

N. Jones
17th February 2013, 15:33
A confession:

The teams of my sister and brother are actually picked by me. They did pick their own for a few years but then they gave it up. I have been choosing their teams since last year and I am doing so this year.

I use their teams for experimenting. I have my own for trying to win. My brother's old team is named Williams-BriefsF1 because of an inside joke concerning my brother's first name (everyone addresses him by his middle name) and his need to divert us from going to a concert because he needed to buy briefs.
Anyway, this is why I always choose Williams for his team.

He is the first entry:

WILLIAMS-BRIEFSF1

Rosberg - 15
Maldonado - 8
Wolff - 1
Williams - 8
Renault - 15
Bonus GP - Britain

N. Jones
17th February 2013, 15:37
The second entry: My sister used this name due to a mispronunciation of Touche, pussy cat! from the "Tom and Jerry" cartoons.
Anyway, I use this team to see if choosing a top driver actually pays off.

So far it hasn't.

BOUCHE, PUSSY CAT!

Raikkonen - 28
Bottas - 6
Valsechhi - 1
STR - 6
Cosworth - 7
Bonus - Belgium

N. Jones
17th February 2013, 15:40
And now, me.

The POSF1 SPONSORED BY HP.

The winner - unless everyone does the same thing (likely)

Jenson Button - 21
Sergio Perez - 12
Gary Paffet - 1
Caterham - 5
Mercedes - 9
Bonus - USA

pino
17th February 2013, 15:40
Once again thanks Mr Jones for the nice work :up: and now I can't wait to post my Team :D

N. Jones
17th February 2013, 15:48
Sweet!!!

Tazio
17th February 2013, 16:24
Slash Inc.

Chassis - Red Bull
Lump - Mercedes
Drivers
-Perez
-Pic
-Sutil
Bonus - India

N. Jones
17th February 2013, 16:34
in 2009 I finished 55th and last.
In 2010 I finished tied for 28th.
IN 2011 I finished 31st.
Last year was my best since 2008 (I finished in the to ten then) as I finished 12th.

Now is the time for me to shoot for the podium positions!

steveaki13
17th February 2013, 17:20
It was only my debut season in FGP last year and I finished 32nd out of 55. Which I was happy enough with.

A podium in Malaysia was cool :cool: , then managed my first FGP win in Canada :eek: . That was a result. Then a 5th in Singapore and without getting one of my drivers to crash :s mokin:. Another top 10 in Japan.

So my debut season in FGP saw 4 top 10 finishes, one being a podium. A one FGP victory.

So my 2013 team is looking to build on that and achieve another win somewhere and a few more top 10s.
My overall season aim is a top 20 finish. (small steps), before and assault on the top 10 in 2014 and a title charge in 2015/2016. :p :

My 2013 Team

Team Name: Aki Racing Team
1st Driver: Button 21
2nd Driver: Bottas 6
3rd Driver: Pedro De La Rosa 1
Chassis: Sauber 11
Engine: Mercedes 9

Total: 48,000,000

I hope I have added it up right.

gloomyDAY
17th February 2013, 17:59
Mexican Narco-trafficking Team

Drivers: Perez and Gutierrez (18)
Chassis: Ferrari (20)
Engine: Mercedes (9)
Reserve: Adrian Fernandez (1)
Bonus GP: Spa

Nikki Katz
17th February 2013, 18:50
Did really really badly last year and haven't really been paying attention to testing times so far, but hopefully I'll at least break into the top 50:

Name - Katz Racing
Driver 1 - Sergio Perez (12)
Driver 2 - Valtteri Bottas (6)
Reserve - Heikki Kovalainen (1)
Chassis - McLaren (18)
Engine - Mercedes (9)
Home race - Silverstone

COD
17th February 2013, 19:11
Force Finland:

Chassis: Red Bull 22
Driver 1: Hulkenberg 10
Driver 2: Bottas 6
Driver 3: De la Rosa 1

Total 48

Bonus GP UAE

truefan72
17th February 2013, 20:18
Here is my team.

Name: TrueSpeed F1

Driver 1: perez 12
Driver 2: hulkenberg 10
Chasis: mercedes 13
Engine: ferrari 12
Driver 3: valsecchi 1

Bonus GP Australia

steveaki13
17th February 2013, 21:54
Message Recieved that I forgot my Bonus GP.

Aki Racing Team

Bonus GP: Australia

Koz
17th February 2013, 22:47
Team Marlboro Koz Racing

Grosjean - 17
Madonado - 8
MercedesGP - 13
Mercedes - 9
Sutil - Reserve

Monaco

N. Jones
17th February 2013, 23:31
Everyone up to this point has been added on the website.
https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/teams

airshifter
18th February 2013, 05:35
Owner - Airshifter
Team Name - Team Loco Americano F1

Driver 1 - Sergio Perez (12)
Driver 2 - Valtteri Bottas (6)
Reserve - Susie Wolff (1)
Chassis - Lotus F1 (16)
Engine - Ferrari (12)
Bonus GP - Belgium

Those paying attention will notice what we kept a million in hand. This is to support the no doubt insane party atmosphere that happens when all those grid girls, celebrities, financial moguls, and models do anything possible to associate themselves with the most powerful team in Formula 1. :s mokin:

Anyone wishing to be humiliated is encouraged to enter a team. All others that are wise enough to accept their ultimate defeat should just contribute to the party fund. :p

And in reality......

Trying to spread my assets based on gut feelings that Red Bull won't have a great year. They have to falter sooner or later. I'm also hoping that Perez performs very well and outperforms Button. If Massa can regain form then he can back Alonso with Ferrari's charge. Spa is my bonus GP due to Kimi, the Spa master. As for Susie Wolff... well she is the best looking reserve driver by far and Danica Patrick just qualified on the pole for Daytona. ;) (Being serious she is a single reserve driver and most teams have several so her chances of driving may be higher) I think Sauber will be in good form with Ferrari power behind them.

I had a 21st place finish last year, disappointing after a 3rd place podium finish in 2011. Time to regain form and take a title.

Looking at the teams thus far, it appears that Perez is the deal of the year. I'm guessing his price next year will be higher. Seven of the current ten teams have Mercedes power behind them.

More people should enter teams, we have a lot of fun. :)

EuroTroll
18th February 2013, 07:21
Team: EuroTroll Racing

Driver 1 - Perez (12)
Driver 2 - Bottas (6)
Driver 3 - Kovalainen (1)
Chassis - McLaren (18)
Engine - Mercedes (9)
Bonus GP: Brazil

Total spent: 46 million buckaroonies

That means there are 2 million left for the after-season party! :beer: :p :

My team (Studiose Racing) came in 5th last year, which was great! But this year we're aiming even higher. :devil:

Now, you might have noticed that EuroTroll Racing has chosen a line-up rather similar to Katz Racing... A pure coincidence. ;) Only after finalizing my line-up did I notice that Nikki Katz had been thinking exactly along the same lines. Our bonus GP is different, however, so both teams satisfy the uniqueness criterion, right?

pino
18th February 2013, 16:45
Let's see if I can improve last year's 7th overall ! :s mokin:

Red Passion Team

1st driver : Hulkenberg 10
2nd driver : Maldonado 8
3rd driver : De LaRosa 1
Chassis : Lotus F1 17
Engine : Ferrari 12
Bonus : Monza GP

N. Jones
19th February 2013, 00:35
Team: EuroTroll Racing

Driver 1 - Perez (12)
Driver 2 - Bottas (6)
Chassis - McLaren (18)
Engine - Mercedes (9)

Total spent: 46 million buckaroonies

That means there are 2 million left for the after-season party! :beer: :p :

My team (Studiose Racing) came in 5th last year, which was great! But this year we're aiming even higher. :devil:

Now, you might have noticed that EuroTroll Racing has chosen a line-up rather similar to Katz Racing... A pure coincidence. ;) Only after finalizing my line-up did I notice that Nikki Katz had been thinking exactly along the same lines. Our bonus GP is different, however, so both teams satisfy the uniqueness criterion, right?

Yes. The different bonus GP qualifies your team as unique.

Goggles_Pizano
19th February 2013, 03:29
After my first season disaster as British-American Racing, we come back home to try and get out of the gutter!

Eagle-Parnelli Racing

Hulkenberg - 10
Guiterrez - 6
Frijns - 1
LotusF1 - 16
Renault - 15
Bonus Grand Prix - Britain

N. Jones
19th February 2013, 03:55
For those returning players please go here: http://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/home and start creating your teams.

For those of you that are new please read the following summary of how FGP is played:

Everyone has a budget of 48,000,000 with which you use to build a team. Your team will consist of:
- two official drivers
- a 3rd driver, which is used if one of your official drivers misses a race and your 3rd driver races. Here is an example:
If my 3rd driver replaced Webber for the Belgium GP and finished 8th I would not receive his points because I still have Bottas & Vettel racing in the Belgium GP. Buemi would ONLY score points for me in the above example if Bottas and Webber were out of the Belgian GP, with Buemi replacing Webber, OR Vettel was out of the Belgium GP and Buemi replaced him and Buemi finished in the points in either scenario.

- one chassis
- one engine.
Lastly, choose a Grand Prix that will be your Bonus GP. Your team will score double points at that race.

Once complete please choose a name for your team and then post your entry in this thread.

A NEW RULE: I will re-open entering a team after the Australian GP. Any team that entered after the 1st GP of the season is not eligible for a podium place in the at the end of the season.

call_me_andrew
19th February 2013, 07:00
Team - The Snuggle Bunch
Driver 1 - Rosberg (15)
Driver 2 - Di Resta (9)
Chassis - Williams (8)
Engine - Renault (15)
Bonus GP: Singapore

We can still use third drivers if the 107% rule eliminates one of the top two, correct?

Divina Galica
19th February 2013, 15:39
OLD LADIES F1

Perez 12m
Hulkenburg 10m
Kovalainen 1m
Lotus F1 16m
Mercedes 9m
Total 46m
Bonus GP - Spa, Belgium

Thanks
DG

N. Jones
19th February 2013, 23:48
We can still use third drivers if the 107% rule eliminates one of the top two, correct?

Uh, how exactly?

call_me_andrew
20th February 2013, 01:16
Well if a third driver has qualified for a given race and one of the top two DNQ's, can't we gain any points the third driver can produce?

N. Jones
20th February 2013, 02:21
That would be near impossible since the 3rd driver is not a number 1 or 2 driver.

ojciec dyrektor
20th February 2013, 20:49
Welcome Competitors! :)

In my 4th season with You and after winning in 2011 I'd like to present my new team:
Stasio i Jasio GP
1st driver: Sergio Pérez Mendoza 12M
2nd driver: Charles "the broken comb" Pic 4M
3rd driver: Robert "the Indestructible" Kubica 1M
Chasis: RedBull 22M
Engine: Mercedes 9M
Bonus GP: Brasil
Expectations: top three

Zico
20th February 2013, 22:41
My new Team: Bed Rules Racing

Chassis: Red Bull 22
Driver 1: Hulkenberg 10
Driver 2: Gutierrez 6
Driver 3: Kovalainen 1

Total 48

Bonus GP Spa

Thanks,

Z

Ari33
22nd February 2013, 16:53
Hey all, thought I'd join the forum just to compete in FGP with my bro (Zico) I'm gonna spend less and still outscore him... ;)

Team: Ari GP

Chassis : Lotus 16
Engine : Mercedes 9
1st driver : Perez 12
2nd driver : Maldonado 8
3rd driver : Buemi 1

Total- 46 million

Bonus : Spa GP

Thanks

Firstgear
22nd February 2013, 18:40
Team Name: Spitze Gurke Racing

Chassis - Red Bull 22
Engine - Renault 15
Driver - Vergne 7
Driver - Chilton 3
Driver - Kobay-san 1
Bonus - Bahrain

Tazio
22nd February 2013, 18:46
Welcome Competitors! :)

In my 4th season with You and after winning in 2011 I'd like to present my new team:
Stasio i Jasio GP
1st driver: Sergio Pérez Mendoza 12M
2nd driver: Charles "the broken comb" Pic 4M
3rd driver: Robert "the Indestructible" Kubica 1M
Chasis: RedBull 22M
Engine: Mercedes 9M
Bonus GP: Brasil
Expectations: top three
It looks familiar....scro :rolleyes: ;)

ojciec dyrektor
22nd February 2013, 22:00
Oh, come on. You don't have Kubica in your lineup. :)

Good thing for you is that at the end you'll be second. Just behind my team. :D

Warriwa
23rd February 2013, 00:52
Team name: Darth Bong

Driver 1: Perez
Driver 2: Rosberg
Driver 3: Jerome d Ambrosio
Chassis: Sauber
Engine: Mercedes
Bonus: Japan

Duncan
23rd February 2013, 06:10
Ok, I guess I should give this a go... hopefully this is added up right:

Driver #1: Perez (12)
Driver #2: Maldonado (8)
Driver #3: Kovalainen (1)
Chassis: McLaren (18)
Bonus: USA

steveaki13
23rd February 2013, 08:39
Ok, I guess I should give this a go... hopefully this is added up right:

Driver #1: Perez (12)
Driver #2: Maldonado (8)
Driver #3: Kovalainen (1)
Chassis: McLaren (18)
Bonus: USA

From what I (with poor maths) can work out your right. You need a name for your mighty racing team though. :)

N. Jones
23rd February 2013, 22:47
Oh, come on. You don't have Kubica in your lineup. :)

Good thing for you is that at the end you'll be second. Just behind my team. :D

Love it!

N. Jones
23rd February 2013, 23:01
Everyone to this point has been added.

Duncan
24th February 2013, 00:31
Knew there was something I forgot... ;)

Add team name : "Tire Chains F1"

rjbetty
24th February 2013, 22:11
EDITED

Ok I'm gonna give this thing a go. I also took the plunge with WRC pickems, but I'm languishing near the bottom on that so far... :(

Team Name: Astra F1 Team (named after my first car)

Driver 1: Sergio Perez (12 Million) - I'm thinking McLaren are going to be even faster than last year.
Driver 2: Esteban Gutierrez (6 Million) - I'm banking on that Sauber being a very good car. Surely Esteban has to bag some decent results at some point

Car: McLaren (18 Million)
Engine: Mercedes (9 Million)

3rd Driver: I want to choose either Sutil or Bianchi. Is it ok to have whichever one doesn't get the race drive? If none of them do, I'll have Bianchi please.

Bonus GP: Errr Monza

N. Jones
25th February 2013, 00:28
Thanks for joining!!!!

airshifter
25th February 2013, 11:54
Seems slow for teams signing up this season, but I suspect quite a few people are waiting for more testing data.

We need a good sized field this year.... I don't want to dominate just a small group! :)

LolaLita
25th February 2013, 15:41
Team Tango

Drivers: Massa 19, Maldonado 8, Kovalainen 1
Chassis: Sauber 11
Bonus: Italy

Prancing Horse
25th February 2013, 17:56
Awesome Mustangs

Drivers: Raikkonen 28, Pic 4, Kobiashi 1
Chassis: STR 6
Bonus Grand Prix: UAE

Rica
25th February 2013, 23:30
Team Cabbage Face

Drivers: Guiterrez 6, Bottas 6, Captain Jack Sparrow 1
Engine: Renault 15
Chassis: Ferrari 20
Bonus Grand Prix: Brazil

Alex Rider
25th February 2013, 23:36
team: liger

driver1: Rosberg 15
driver2: Hulkenberg 10
driver3: Napoleon Dynamite 1
engine: Mercedes 9
chasis: Mercedes 15
bonus GP: china

N. Jones
26th February 2013, 00:50
Seems slow for teams signing up this season, but I suspect quite a few people are waiting for more testing data.

We need a good sized field this year.... I don't want to dominate just a small group! :)

It always works this way. FGP starts and some people join right away; others take their time; and some others wait until the last minute.

N. Jones
26th February 2013, 01:08
team: liger

driver1: Rosberg 15
driver2: Hulkenberg 10
driver3: Napoleon Dynamite 1
engine: Mercedes 9
chasis: Mercedes 15
bonus GP: china

Your chassis - MercedesGP , is actually priced at 13.

This is equals 48, so no worries.

Koz
26th February 2013, 01:42
4 users, who all joined in March 2009, all with less than 50 posts, make their picks here, one after another... Coincidence?
Something dastardly is afoot!

Edit: Could I trouble you to add "Team" in front of my team's name?
Thank you.

Firstgear
26th February 2013, 02:26
Those 4 are my family. They don't post here, but joined the forum specifically to play along with FGP, and occasionally pickems.

Dastardly? Well maybe - who in their right mind would pick Massa for 19 million? :p

airshifter
26th February 2013, 03:39
Those 4 are my family. They don't post here, but joined the forum specifically to play along with FGP, and occasionally pickems.

Dastardly? Well maybe - who in their right mind would pick Massa for 19 million? :p

Just so long as you remember... if your family member wins, YOU get no bragging rights... at all! :)

I should let my daughter pick a random team. She only knows what names I repeat more when I talk about the races. Knowing my luck she would follow the rules without a clue and pick a team that beats mine! :laugh:

SkyTom
26th February 2013, 12:06
Team 137
Hulkenberg - 10
Pic - 4
Liuzzi - 1
McLaren - 18
Renault - 15
Bonus - Australia

Firstgear
26th February 2013, 16:23
Just so long as you remember... if your family member wins, YOU get no bragging rights... at all! :)
Last year my 10 year old came in third while I finished in the bottom half of the pack. So I'm thinking less about bragging rights, and more about being humiliated by a 10 year old. He watches the races and knows the teams & names pretty well. He's just not always up with the latest news. He still asks me occasionally if I know when Kubica is coming back.

pino
26th February 2013, 17:39
Thanks for joining!!!!

How many entries do you have by now ? just curiosity ;)

rjbetty
26th February 2013, 21:38
I wanted to put Christian Horner as 3rd driver for Red Bull, getting a chance to replace Webber after 14 years out of the cockpit.

But since I am trying to take this very seriously, I went for Sutil/Bianchi (whoever doesn't get the Force India race drive) as I can picture one or the other maybe getting a chance somewhere.

As for Massa, I did actually consider him for my fgp, even at 19M! Relying on him having reached close to 2008 form. But I still have a little doubt - he might just return to 2010 form instead...

Tazio
26th February 2013, 22:08
How many entries do you have by now ? just curiosity ;)
Really Pino :dozey:
https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/teams + 1 = 28 ;)

N. Jones
26th February 2013, 23:46

That is YOUR family??? I always thought that was somebody else with four screen names.

Hey, I opened up about my three teams so no worries here.

N. Jones
26th February 2013, 23:52
Spot On.

Extremerevs
28th February 2013, 00:36
Awesome, thanks again for posting/hosting the FGP. I have enjoyed many free lunches as a result... :-)
Here's my team for 2013:
Team Name: McLaren Domination Forever...Sans Hamilton.
Chassis: McLaren
Driver 1: Grosjean
Driver 2: Chilton
Driver 3: Kobayashi
Bonus G.P. : Belgian G.P.
Woot woot... here we go!!!

Extremerevs
28th February 2013, 00:43
TO FIRTSGEAR:
You're going down again...where are the Ferrari's Mr. Ferrari man; so much for team support eh...looks like band wagon jumping to me.
We should wager supper this year. Even if I lose, I'm still staying behind my team!

Firstgear
28th February 2013, 15:38
Mr. Ferrari man? Not me, I just jumped to the dark side last year because I thought they were a good deal. I don't mind playing the field. :p
Oh, and I'm pretty sure you'll be buying this year.

N. Jones
28th February 2013, 23:19
:laugh:

airshifter
1st March 2013, 03:08
I will never expect anyone to make a wager over a meal with me. You can all just send cash when you lose! :laugh:

Tazio
1st March 2013, 03:28
Mr Jones I tried to send you a PM but your maibbox is full.
On this site https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/teams
you have my team listed as Slash, Inc. That comma is nowhere dude, and bad luck at that. If it is not too much trouble would you mind putting it right: Slash Inc.
:s ailor: Thanks in advance ;)

airshifter
1st March 2013, 11:40
Kind Dr.

Rather than find an early season "bad luck" excuse to bother N Jones with, accept that my team will humble you and display your lack of team building abilities!

Signed,
Airshifter

:laugh:

Looks like a good team pick, I just have to start trash talking early in the spirit of the fun with have with FGP. Speaking of which, maybe we should see if we can drum up some sig betting wagers? We could even do some to a certain point in the season or for a particular race to add to my enjoyment of making you all display a sig supporting my team! (end sincere point loaded with more trash talk)

Tazio
1st March 2013, 14:13
Whatever you say air' I would just like my name listed the way I entered it :dozey: ;)

EuroTroll
1st March 2013, 15:56
My team is gonna euthanise Slash Inc. in Australia, yo! :arrowed: Keeping it real, Nazi style. :bandit: Arbeit macht frei, baby! :s kull:

Too soon? :dog:

airshifter
1st March 2013, 19:04
Whatever you say air' I would just like my name listed the way I entered it :dozey: ;)

If you aren't ready for some smack talking yet, then you aren't ready to participate in FGP this year IMO. :laugh:

As for ET, while you are worried about adjusting strategy to cover Slash Inc, I'm going to concern myself with pounding ALL other teams into the ground. I won't gloat more than a few posts a day though, and I'll ALMOST give my word on that. :)

steveaki13
1st March 2013, 21:46
As its only my second season. I now realise my error. I have gone for a lead driver instead of good team and engine.

Next Season I will make amends and you will pay. :p :

rjbetty
1st March 2013, 22:41
Can I change my third driver since unexpectedly, Sutil and Bianchi both got race seats?

I'll go for Alguersuari please, as I'd like to see him get another chance.

N. Jones
2nd March 2013, 01:03
Mr Jones I tried to send you a PM but your maibbox is full.
On this site https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/teams
you have my team listed as Slash, Inc. That comma is nowhere dude, and bad luck at that. If it is not too much trouble would you mind putting it right: Slash Inc.
:s ailor: Thanks in advance ;)

Whatever. :p

N. Jones
2nd March 2013, 01:13
Can I change my third driver since unexpectedly, Sutil and Bianchi both got race seats?

I'll go for Alguersuari please, as I'd like to see him get another chance.

Say What?!?!?!?!

N. Jones
2nd March 2013, 01:15
Oh wow, I did not know this had happened. I will make the change.

rjbetty
2nd March 2013, 02:15
Oh wow, I did not know this had happened. I will make the change.

Wowowowhoa hang on! I've just realised: My 3rd driver has been drafted in, so that means I get to score with him for every race!! ;) :p

N. Jones
2nd March 2013, 03:57
Doesn't work that way. :D

rjbetty
2nd March 2013, 04:01
Please change it to work that way, or I will set up a breakaway championship. :p

rjbetty
2nd March 2013, 04:02
WHO'S WITH ME?!!

I have delicious breakaway biscuits right here.

EuroTroll
2nd March 2013, 04:15
WHO'S WITH ME?!!

I have delicious breakaway biscuits right here.

Not me. :D I only follow Spensonlizids to overthrow people. :love:

Come back, Spensonlizids! ;( All is forgiven!

rjbetty
2nd March 2013, 04:31
Not me. :D I only follow Spensonlizids to overthrow people. :love:

Come back, Spensonlizids! ;( All is forgiven!

Ah Spensonlizids. You know, we never did get to find out what he wanted to sell...

EuroTroll
2nd March 2013, 04:37
Ah Spensonlizids. You know, we never did get to find out what he wanted to sell...

Yup, that's the saddest bit of it. ;( All that effort, and he didn't even get a chance to post his link. ;(

:p

steveaki13
2nd March 2013, 09:06
Strange thing about Spensonlizid was he posted about 18 times. Dont you only need to post 15 before you post a link? So maybe he really wanted to be our friend.

EuroTroll
2nd March 2013, 09:29
Strange thing about Spensonlizid was he posted about 18 times. Dont you only need to post 15 before you post a link? So maybe he really wanted to be our friend.

If that's true, it's a tragedy to rival any Greek one. :(

But I somehow doubt it. ;) I think he probably just didn't realize he had already crossed the line to promised land, where you can post links. :D

steveaki13
2nd March 2013, 09:31
We still have the memories. :D

Integrale
3rd March 2013, 16:16
One more entry:

Team Integrale

Chassis: Force India (9)
Number 1: Sergio Perez (12)
Number 2: Romain Grosjean (17)
Number 3: Heikki Kovalainen (1)
Bonus track: Malaysia

Thanks! Good luck all

teamleader
3rd March 2013, 19:54
Iam new to this so i hope i did it right.

Team name: Slipstream Racing

Driver 1 : Raikkonen (28)
Driver 2 : Giedo van der Garde (4)
Driver 3 : Kovalainen (1)
Chassis : STR (6)
Engine : Mercedes (9)

GL to all team :D

Zico
3rd March 2013, 20:46
Teamleader- You just need to add a bonus GP ;)

teamleader
4th March 2013, 17:37
Ow **** yeah i forgot uhmz.

-Bonus GP : Spa Francorchamp

airshifter
5th March 2013, 01:23
Ow **** yeah i forgot uhmz.

-Bonus GP : Spa Francorchamp

With Kimi on the team I think some of us kind of expected that pick. That's why I chose Spa as well.

aryan
5th March 2013, 03:58
And here's my entry, hoping for better results than last year.

Team: Maker's Mark Team Mt. Damavand Racing
Chassis: Red Bull (22)
Driver 1: Perez (12)
Driver 2: Pic (4)
Driver 3: Kovalainen (1)
Bonus GP: Melbourne

Robinho
5th March 2013, 09:51
I'm struggling at the moment, I have 5 decent team combinations and don't know which to choose, but in the "spirit" of the rules I won't be starting forum memberships for an extended family to allow me to play all 5. I will have to delete my other possibles as I'm sure whichever I don't choose will probably be the potential winner

Sent from the moon using a shoe

EuroTroll
5th March 2013, 10:11
I'm struggling at the moment, I have 5 decent team combinations and don't know which to choose, but in the "spirit" of the rules I won't be starting forum memberships for an extended family to allow me to play all 5. I will have to delete my other possibles as I'm sure whichever I don't choose will probably be the potential winner

Actually, N. Jones, that might be an idea to consider: to let everyone field two or even three teams... ;)

N. Jones
5th March 2013, 13:54
An idea but I'm not ready for that yet. :)

N. Jones
5th March 2013, 13:56
I meant to report this whenever a new page was begun but I have forgotten. I do this in the hopes of making it easier for people to find the rules if they do not start from page one:

For those returning players please go here: http://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/home and start creating your teams.

- two official drivers

- one chassis
- one engine.

Koz
5th March 2013, 14:01
Actually, N. Jones, that might be an idea to consider: to let everyone field two or even three teams... ;)

That idea sucks.

I'm not liking how a lot of people here have several teams in this. It's kind of killed FGP for me, where is the fun if you can field as many teams as you like?
The point is to make trade-offs and select the best possible team, when you had several teams it's "meh" - I just don't see the point.

We're not playing for money here, are we?
Not fun anymore.

N. Jones
5th March 2013, 15:30
Ah, my two teams are just experiments. Firstgear's teams are family members, not him or her.

If a majority agrees I can dump my two other teams as I don't use them to try and win.

Firstgear
5th March 2013, 16:34
Just to clear things up. I only have one team, those other 4 are really my family and they do their own picks. When my kids showed an interest in FGP back in '09 I sent Pino a PM (I still have it saved) asking him how to handle this. I wasn't trying to break any rules, or spirit of the rules, or do anything behind anyones back. After the kids got all excited about it, my wife joined too so she wouldn't be left out of the fun.

ExtremeRevs is a buddy of mine who joined so we could have some fun trading jabs over the season with the loser buying lunch.

My boys have been doing the F1 pickem's as well. For anyone that thinks I'm running 5 teams just to up my odds - take a look at last years pickems. My younger son (Prancing Horse) was close to the top about 2/3 thru the season. I told my boys to do their picks before bed or they'd miss the deadline. Well they forgot and they missed the deadline, but I made my picks. Now, if I was actually making his picks for him, don't you think I would've made sure those picks were done, seeing as he was the best in the standings in our family at that point?

Tazio
5th March 2013, 18:03
And here's my entry, hoping for better results than last year.

Chassis: Red Bull (22)
Driver 2: Pic (4)
Bonus GP: Melbourne
That makes three of us with this team ;)

steveaki13
5th March 2013, 18:18
I'd be up for entering a second and third team. :)

Team number 2 because I now think my orginal sucks. :dozey:

And a third team just so I can copy the doc and co.s team. ;)

aryan
6th March 2013, 01:31
That makes three of us with this team ;)

Does it? Hmmm... I could say that I didn't look at any posts before... but it's up to you to believe me :-)

For the record, I am against multiple teams for the same user idea. It really kills FGP for me. What does "experimentation" mean really? I had a good 3 or so different options in my head, and I had to choose one and stick to it. Should I field the other two as "experiments"?

Nothing personal N.Jones, I was willing to let it go if it was only done by you (since you run this thing), but I am really against the idea to become more widespread.

Tazio
6th March 2013, 01:48
I'm not saying you copied me, nor do I think that. If you score a great result in Australia it may be over for oj' and myself in the first race :uhoh:
Good luck my man :beer:

airshifter
6th March 2013, 10:24
For the record I have no problem with N. Jones fielding teams selected by others in his family, nor do I have a problem with anyone else doing it as long as it is identified as such. I won't be doing it because my wife and daughter don't follow F1 enough to make an informed decision, plus I'm scared they might just guess and end up with a team that beats me. :laugh:

As for the rest of us having more than one team, I could go with whatever decision is made. It might open up a can of worms with people registering too many teams but a rule with limits could resolve that. But to more stay in line with reality the funding for multiple teams would be hard to come by, as would proper staffing. I guess overall I lean towards the one team approach.

So one again ladies, accept the fact that my single team will dominate the season. The fame, fortune, parties, and groupies of all sorts will migrate to Team Loco Americano. If you want any chance of mingling with the grid girls and elite wealthy of the word, throw in the towel now and become a supporter. <smack talk mode off> :)

Wasted Talent
6th March 2013, 11:43
Force Yorkshire

Rosberg 15
Hulkenburg 10
Sam Bird 1
Mercedes GP 13
Mercedes 9
Total 48

Bonus GP Monaco

EuroTroll
6th March 2013, 11:48
So one again ladies, accept the fact that my single team will dominate the season. The fame, fortune, parties, and groupies of all sorts will migrate to Team Loco Americano. If you want any chance of mingling with the grid girls and elite wealthy of the word, throw in the towel now and become a supporter. <smack talk mode off> :)

Oh, all right then. I fold. Can I be a groupie in or near your magnificent team? :D :s ailor: :p

teamleader
6th March 2013, 18:09
With Kimi on the team I think some of us kind of expected that pick. That's why I chose Spa as well.

Yeah Kimi was the most consistent driver last year and rly strong @ Spa thats why i picked that combo :D

chequered flag
6th March 2013, 19:21
Just in time?

Chequered Flag GP

1st Driver: Perez - 12
2nd Driver: Maldonado - 9
3rd Driver: Susie Wolff - 1

Chassis: Mclaren - 18
Engine: Mercedes - 9
Bonus GP: Belgium

Cheers :D

airshifter
6th March 2013, 19:30
Oh, all right then. I fold. Can I be a groupie in or near your magnificent team? :D :s ailor: :p

Male groupies are only allowed if you bring two female groupies that are above average in the looks department. Simple rules really. :)

EuroTroll
6th March 2013, 19:33
Male groupies are only allowed if you bring two female groupies that are above average in the looks department. Simple rules really. :)

Toughie! :erm: Easier to get a sex change and some plastic surgery. http://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gif :D

airshifter
6th March 2013, 21:41
Toughie! :erm: Easier to get a sex change and some plastic surgery. http://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gif :D

Maybe so. But do you think you could find a friend to do it also? :laugh:

N. Jones
7th March 2013, 02:02
Does it? Hmmm... I could say that I didn't look at any posts before... but it's up to you to believe me :-)

For the record, I am against multiple teams for the same user idea. It really kills FGP for me. What does "experimentation" mean really? I had a good 3 or so different options in my head, and I had to choose one and stick to it. Should I field the other two as "experiments"?

Nothing personal N.Jones, I was willing to let it go if it was only done by you (since you run this thing), but I am really against the idea to become more widespread.

No worries, the problem can be solved.

N. Jones
7th March 2013, 02:05
For the record I have no problem with N. Jones fielding teams selected by others in his family, nor do I have a problem with anyone else doing it as long as it is identified as such. I won't be doing it because my wife and daughter don't follow F1 enough to make an informed decision, plus I'm scared they might just guess and end up with a team that beats me. :laugh:

As for the rest of us having more than one team, I could go with whatever decision is made. It might open up a can of worms with people registering too many teams but a rule with limits could resolve that. But to more stay in line with reality the funding for multiple teams would be hard to come by, as would proper staffing. I guess overall I lean towards the one team approach.

Wrong. You are getting beat by my team.

N. Jones
7th March 2013, 02:07
Just in time?

Chequered Flag GP

1st Driver: Perez - 12
2nd Driver: Maldonado - 9
3rd Driver: Susie Wolff - 1

Chassis: Mclaren - 18
Engine: Mercedes - 9
Bonus GP: Belgium

Cheers :D

Lots of time, so no worries.

airshifter
7th March 2013, 03:17
Wrong. You are getting beat by my team.

You can keep trying to fool yourself, or you can free yourself and come to the Loco side. Your choice!

You may be able to cut a deal with Eurotroll... I think he needs a second! :laugh:

aryan
7th March 2013, 11:13
N.Jones, do you mind if I change my team? I'm mostly doing it because I didn't like the fact that I chose a team that two others had already picked, it takes the element of "originality" away :)

Take 2:

Engine: Ferrari (12)
Chassis: Mercedes (13)
Driver 2: Hulkenberg (10)

Thanks again!

N. Jones
7th March 2013, 13:03
You can keep trying to fool yourself, or you can free yourself and come to the Loco side. Your choice!

You may be able to cut a deal with Eurotroll... I think he needs a second! :laugh:

Ne-ver!!!

yodasarmpit
8th March 2013, 18:25
Thanks again for this.

Team: BMD Racing

D1: Di Resta 9
D2: Sutil 9
C: Ferrari 20
E. Mercedes 9
D3: Kobayashi 1
B: GB

N. Jones
8th March 2013, 20:07
N.Jones, do you mind if I change my team? I'm mostly doing it because I didn't like the fact that I chose a team that two others had already picked, it takes the element of "originality" away :)

Take 2:

Chassis: Mercedes (13)
Driver 2: Hulkenberg (10)

Thanks again!

Done.

steveaki13
8th March 2013, 21:03
Yes Thank you for your efforts at this Nick. Much appreciated. :up:

steveaki13
8th March 2013, 21:05
Also. The more I see the great mixture of teams on here. The more I think I am going to be "Lapped" in FGP terms.

N. Jones
9th March 2013, 13:38
Poor Cosworth. This is their last year in F1 and not one team has chosen them....
:(

Bartek
9th March 2013, 21:07
Team: Borsuk GP
Chassis: Mercedes GP (13)
1 Driver: Perez (12)
2 Driver: Hulkenberg (10)
3 Driver: Buemi (1)

Bonus GP:
Malaysia GP

EuroTroll
10th March 2013, 04:03
So many teams, including my own, have Perez as the first driver. He'd better not disappoint! :hmph: ;)

pino
10th March 2013, 06:24
I don't have him...so he better do disappoint :p :

gm99
10th March 2013, 13:08
TEAM LOTUS NOT LOTUS RACING

Driver #1: Button 21m
Driver #2: Gutierrez 6 m
Driver #3: Valsecchi 1m

Chassis: Sauber 11 m
Engine: Mercedes 9 m

Bonus GP: Canada

seb_sh
10th March 2013, 18:24
Team Purple Frog

Driver 1: Rosberg
Driver 2: Hulkenberg
Driver 3: Buemi

Chassis: Mercedes GP

Bonus GP: Canada

Shifter
10th March 2013, 21:10
Blue Ridge Engineering

Driver 1: Perez
Driver 2: Hulkenberg
Driver 3: Frijins

Chassis: Mercedes GP
Engine: Ferrari

Bonus GP: Britain

Dirty_Dragon
10th March 2013, 22:25
Hey, this looks interesting. I'll give it a try!

Aston Butterworth
Massa- 19
Grosjean - 17
de la Rosa - 1
Marussia - 4
Cosworth - 7
Monaco - Bonus GP

Good Luck!

henners88
11th March 2013, 08:15
Team: HennersF1

Driver 1: Perez 12m
Driver 2: Bottas 6m
Driver 3: De la Rosa 1m

Chassis: McLaren 18m
Engine: Mercedes 9m

Total: 46m

Bonus GP: Spa Francorchamps

EuroTroll
11th March 2013, 08:20
Welcome to the club, Henners! :D The beer is on Nikki Katz and the breadsticks are on me. :beer:

henners88
11th March 2013, 08:24
Cheers I did pretty well at this a couple of years ago but forgot to enter last season. :(

EuroTroll
11th March 2013, 08:28
Glad you entered mate! :up: The point of my greeting, though, was also that we three (you, Nikki Katz and I) seem to have pretty much the same team - the Perez, Bottas, McLaren, Mercedes combo. ;) May the man with the best bonus GP win! :D Unless 3rd drivers come into it, but that seems pretty unlikely.

henners88
11th March 2013, 08:53
Glad you entered mate! :up: The point of my greeting, though, was also that we three (you, Nikki Katz and I) seem to have pretty much the same team - the Perez, Bottas, McLaren, Mercedes combo. ;) May the man with the best bonus GP win! :D Unless 3rd drivers come into it, but that seems pretty unlikely.
Oh right I hadn't realised that, I put quite a lot of thought into mine too lol. I suppose you are always going to get people with the same choices and you can't check every one. What happens if its a three way tie I wonder? Are we all confirmed as winners? :)

EuroTroll
11th March 2013, 09:02
Oh right I hadn't realised that, I put quite a lot of thought into mine too lol. I suppose you are always going to get people with the same choices and you can't check every one. What happens if its a three way tie I wonder? Are we all confirmed as winners? :)

I know what you mean! I too put a lot of thought into mine, then realised Nikki Katz had thought exactly the same way, down to the 3rd driver. :laugh:

I'm sure the bonus GP will sort out the winner between us three, i.e. me. :devil: :p

henners88
11th March 2013, 09:22
Great minds think alike as they say ;)

EuroTroll
11th March 2013, 09:33
Great minds think alike as they say ;)

Absolutely! :up: :D

airshifter
11th March 2013, 10:26
Welcome to the club, Henners! :D The beer is on Nikki Katz and the breadsticks are on me. :beer:

Hold on there groupie. Those who have accepted defeat to join the Team Loco Americano party don't associate with the losers of the season, it's bad for our image!

Henners, some have already accepted that I will have the dominant team. I have graciously offered that if they renounce their feeble attempts they can jump on board with my team to enjoy the pit girls, parties, wealthy of the world, and fame that will be associated with my team. I might even be able to promise you extra grid girl/supermodel attention, and it appears ET might be unworthy of his association with the team. :)

Glad you've joined. I've had a couple suck years in FGP before N. Jones was running it, skipped a couple years due to not making a team on time, and finally had a podium finish a couple years back. But either way it's fun. Perez still seems to be the deal of the year for many of us..... I hope it works out!

EuroTroll
11th March 2013, 10:34
I might even be able to promise you extra grid girl/supermodel attention, and it appears ET might be unworthy of his association with the team. :)

Unworthy, eh? :D You're forgetting two very important things, Airshifter. ;)

1 - I only spent 46 million on my feeble attempt to compete with your awesome team, so I have 2 million left for beer! :beer:

2 - http://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gif

airshifter
11th March 2013, 10:59
I had an extra million myself, and with all the wealth that will be surrounding my team I probably don't need to spend a dime of it! Repent now, or no grid girls for you! :laugh:

EuroTroll
11th March 2013, 11:09
Repent now, or no grid girls for you! :laugh:

Is that what the Ayatollah says to his people? :p

N. Jones
11th March 2013, 23:10
Welcome back Henners!

N. Jones
11th March 2013, 23:26
Hold on there groupie. Those who have accepted defeat to join the Team Loco Americano party don't associate with the losers of the season, it's bad for our image!

Henners, some have already accepted that I will have the dominant team. I have graciously offered that if they renounce their feeble attempts they can jump on board with my team to enjoy the pit girls, parties, wealthy of the world, and fame that will be associated with my team. I might even be able to promise you extra grid girl/supermodel attention, and it appears ET might be unworthy of his association with the team. :)

Glad you've joined. I've had a couple suck years in FGP before N. Jones was running it, skipped a couple years due to not making a team on time, and finally had a podium finish a couple years back. But either way it's fun. Perez still seems to be the deal of the year for many of us..... I hope it works out!

Some = yourself. :D

You're going down to the POS. When Button and Perez finish 1-2 it's game over.

airshifter
12th March 2013, 01:30
Is that what the Ayatollah says to his people? :p Well not exactly... I don't think! :laugh:

airshifter
12th March 2013, 01:32
Some = yourself. :D

You're going down to the POS. When Button and Perez finish 1-2 it's game over.

Ok now I see. You're still thinking Button has a chance, so you've lost all touch of reality and don't care about the beautiful grid girls and models anyway. Psssssst... this isn't the Brawn car. :)

<smack talk mode off>

webber
12th March 2013, 21:40
Hulkenberg
Pic
Kobayashi
McLaren
Renault
Australia
TAZ Grand Prix Racing

curry
13th March 2013, 04:11
Dudes in F1

Hulkenberg - 10
Perez - 12
Kobayashi -1
Mercedes - 13
Ferrari - 12

Shanghai

So do the peeps that picked Sutil as their reserve driver at the start of thread get to keep him or do they have to re-pick their team?

Thanks again for organising and running.

jens
13th March 2013, 18:29
Okay, I enter as well... in almost the last moment. We were struggling to design the car and get the budget together. So we missed all winter tests. :p : But we still believe we are fully prepared to enter the Australian Grand Prix already this weekend!

My team name has been slightly changed compared to last year. Title sponsor is added. That's why it took time to enter the team, main sponsor was needed! An international company called „Purple“ decided to fund us! Of course the livery has been designed accordingly as well! But we are positive, looking forward to set a lot of purple sector times, or like the saying goes. :)

So the official team name:

Purple Jens GP Racing Team

Driver #1: Hülkenberg (10 M)
Driver #2: Bottas (6 M)
Driver #R: da Costa (1 M)
Chassis: Red Bull (22 M)
Engine: Mercedes (9 M)
Bonus GP: Belgian Grand Prix

I hope our accountant did a solid job and didn't mix up the numbers. It should be 48M. The exact amount of money our sponsor Purple just sent us last night like they promised!

Aim:
I know the competition is tight and all teams are aiming for the best. So we are just hoping to be 'competitive', close to the leaderboard. And hope for the best there!

Lessons from last year:
Grosjean let us down a lot and Glock didn't score anything. We wanted to improve our driver front by having two drivers, who can score points. We still rely on young and potentially erratic drivers, but we believe they have potential to be consistent drivers. We believe Sauber and Williams won't let us down with cars as well and keep providing our drivers with packages that could fight at the front, much as they did last year. We hope Hülkenberg can deliver us a podium in a wet race, much like he almost did last year. Hence the choice for our bonus GP. :) We also believe in our reserve driver António Félix da Costa, who is young, ambitious and ready to step into F1 basically any time. Especially when someone happens to underperform.

We were happy with our 2012 chassis and engine performance, so we have continued with the same suppliers this season as well.

Considering our late preparation for the season we may not be highly competitive in the beginning of the season, but our car and team is a clean sheet design rather than an evolution, so we are hoping to improve as the season carries on and bank on our long-term potential.

Our chassis – RBR – may not be the outright best in the beginning, but we hold firm belief it would be the package to beat in the late-season Asian races. We also hold the belief that both our young drivers will improve during the course of the season as they settle into their teams. Our goal for the opening Australian Grand Prix is modest – just to avoid embarrassment. But the more season goes on, the more we aim to move up the grid. :)

Good luck to everyone, we will all need it. :)

EDIT: This Team has gone Defunct. Our Title Sponsor Withdrew before the season.
Entrance application of the team has been withdrawn, the team is subject to disqualification from the list of teams before the season.

Shifter
13th March 2013, 19:09
Lessons from last year:
Grosjean let us down a lot and Glock didn't score anything. We wanted to improve our driver front by having two drivers, who can score points. We still rely on young and potentially erratic drivers, but we believe they have potential to be consistent drivers.

After a solid but yet-again non-championship-winning year last year, Blue Ridge Engineering had one overlying ethos: No rookie drivers. That's why we were happy we could re-sign Hulkenberg and drop Vergne for Perez whilst still being able to secure the AMG Merc chassis and and that wonderful Ferrari powerplant!

Coincidentally, BRE would like to point out that we've secured the services of Nico Hulkenberg for 5 out of the past 6 FGP seasons, as either a testing/reserve driver or in a race seat. We have a long history with the stellar German and consider him a valuable asset to our organization.

N. Jones
13th March 2013, 19:54
Ok now I see. You're still thinking Button has a chance, so you've lost all touch of reality and don't care about the beautiful grid girls and models anyway. Psssssst... this isn't the Brawn car. :)

<smack talk mode off>
You're right, there airshifter, this isn't a Brawn car...

This is a always-at-the-top-of-the-pile McLaren, which Button has muscled around for a few wins.

So there! :p

jens
13th March 2013, 20:13
I am sorry. Can I post a new team? :D Here was a discussion if we can have two teams, but I do not want two teams. DQ the previous one! Now this is going to be the real deal!

Team: Yellow Jens GP Racing Team
Driver #1: S.Perez (12)
Driver #2: V.Bottas (6)
Driver #3: A.F.da Costa (1)
Chassis: Ferrari (20)
Bonus GP: Italian Grand Prix.

Pre-season comments:
Explanation in team change
Unfortunately our main sponsor withdrew. They sent us the money last night, but as it turned out, their company was illegal and was taken to court! As a result cashflow came to an end and we needed a new sponsor very quickly, because team registration deadline was on Thursday, the next day!

Thoughts on the season
We also went through a detailed analysis of the upcoming the season. We admit that the car and the team was rushed without any pre-season testing, so all the parts and aspects weren't really thought through properly. In fact, our car failed in crash test! So we needed to re-adapt quickly and design a new car and team! We have had some reflection time and have undergone some further changes before the new season.

Our new team is a real top-line team. With our previous line-up of Hülkenberg and Bottas we were just expecting to be "competitive". But with Pérez and a highly competitive Ferrari chassis we are expecting to be absolute front-runners. So we have raised our game to a new level just before the new season. We also promise this was our last turnaround before the beginning of the season.

Our analysis before the season showed that the benefits of having Pérez in your team far outweighs the benefits of having Hülkenberg in your team, considering the differences in prices. Based on that we concluded it was impossible to ignore the Pérez option in compiling our team for the season.

Now we are fully prepared and expect to be in the running for the World Championship. We are also convinced we have not copied a team, because going through the list of teams the combination of Pérez-Bottas-Ferrari alone is unique.

We apologize for the bureaucratic confusion before the season, but the paperwork needed to be completed properly. We had very little preparation time and admittedly rushed with our previous application as our title sponsor wasn't committed and our team was not completed and signed either yet. But in any case - there has been some drama already before the season even begun!

airshifter
14th March 2013, 03:14
You're right, there airshifter, this isn't a Brawn car...

This is a always-at-the-top-of-the-pile McLaren, which Button has muscled around for a few wins.

So there! :p

I actually hope that Jenson steps up as team leader, and it's all in fun. But in the interest of smack talking he is going to step up to support Sergio in his title chase! :)

Robinho
14th March 2013, 04:39
I shall finally take the plunge - Team Rocky Road has folded after a couple of great years, the new team is:

All Eggs in a German Basket

Driver 1: Nico Rosberg 15m
Driver 2: Nico Hulkenberg 10m
Driver 3: Timo Glock 1m
Chassis: Mercedes 13m
Engine: Mercedes 9m
Bonus GP: Germany

Total 48m

Order_&amp;_Khaos
14th March 2013, 05:53
Team: Monster Khaos Racing
Driver 1: Felipe Massa 19
Driver 2: Sergio Perez 12
Driver 3: Heikki Kovalainen 1
Chassis: Torro Rosso 6

Total: 47m

EuroTroll
14th March 2013, 08:08
You forgot your bonus GP, O&K. ;)

airshifter
14th March 2013, 10:41
Jens,

If you knew you had financial troubles and wouldn't quite make it to the grid with your first team, wouldn't it have been more appropriate to name them USF1? :laugh:

pantealex
14th March 2013, 15:15
Team: L A K K A

Driver1 - Bottas (6)
Driver2 - Hulkenberg (10)
Driver3 - Kovalainen (1)
Chassis - LotusF1 (16)
Engine - Renault (15)
Bonus GP - Brazil

N. Jones
14th March 2013, 23:10

He's a friend of mine so I'll email him about it.

Thanks!

Nikki Katz
14th March 2013, 23:29
Out of interest, do you know what the entries for the winning teams were in previous years? I've just had a look at the entries this year and nobody at all has gone for Vettel, Webber, Alonso or Hamilton this year.

I think I'll keep with the all the eggs in the McLaren basket tactic tho, despite the tests and presumably first few races. I don't suppose anyone could loan me a little so I can replace Bottas with Button? :) Ok, by a little I might mean quite a lot. But if you do have a spare $15m lying under the sofa...

rjbetty
15th March 2013, 05:06
Hmmm with Perez, Gutierrez and McLaren, I don't expect to do very well in FGP in Melbourne. But unlike the rest of you, I'm playing the long game and banking on McLaren coming good. :p

I will come through at the end of the season and take victory.

Also Jens, I think you've picked a very good team. I think you could really be in the running to come 2nd this season.

EuroTroll
15th March 2013, 05:33
I too have most of my eggs in the McLaren basket, so their current form (in FP1) is a little disappointing. But no matter! They will get better and better, and take a glorious 1-2 in the season finale in Brazil (my bonus GP), which will shoot EuroTroll Racing to the top of the pile, hurray! :D :p

steveaki13
15th March 2013, 07:31
I entered my team before pre season really and am going to pay by finishing near the bottom.

Mclaren again ruining me and my bonus GP Australia. :grenade:

jens
15th March 2013, 10:00
Yellow Jens GP Racing Team is optimistic about our performance over a full season. We even won't be too concerned about the outcome of the Australian GP as we know "big picture" is what counts. So only after half a season we start realizing in which direction we are heading in this season.

We haven't put all our eggs in one basket, but more like in multiple ones, covering wider options (McLaren-Ferrari-Mercedes). The only obstacle we may face is if Red Bull happens to dominate too much.

In a last minute decision we took Pérez over Hülkenberg. Despite the outcome of the Australian GP we are convinced the Mexican will score more points over a full season. We resisted the temptation of opting for a RBR chassis we had used last year. This was needed for a better compromise in our all-around package (because last year our #2 driver scored 0 points for example).

We are unsure about the form of our new driver Bottas yet, but we are sure his talent will shine through at some point and get us points. Maybe even very decent points.

airshifter
15th March 2013, 10:42
You are all just fooling yourselves as usual. It's clear that the dominant team will be Team Loco Americano F1. I actually feel sympathy for those of you think you still have a chance.... it's not your fault you can't see clearly and remain hopeful.

I will allow one final opportunity to jump on board with my team. At this point you will be subject to cleaning up after the parties, making travel arrangements for the uber wealthy, models, grid girls and other groupies, and possibly helping with the prep of all the fine foods we will be eating. However you will be fortunate enough to still somewhat mingle with the elite team, and at this point that is probably more than any of you deserve!

<smack talk mode off>

I'm assuming I'm really going to get a lot of jabs if my team does poorly this season! But since it's all in fun and the real season is about to start, I hope everyone has fun with it regardless of where any of us finish. That's the point of it for me.

steveaki13
15th March 2013, 19:08
Aki Racing Team has moved quickly to quash rumours that their lead driver Jenson Button has been poor in practice for the upcoming Australian GP, due to over eating of Kangeroo Pies.
The British star Button (33) is said to have been spotted around the back of the motorhomes munching on the marsupial delights.

Team owner made the following statement.

" I chose Jenson as my lead driver as I had faith in his credentials, however finishing 9th & 11th isn't going to do much for our Fantasy GP challenge, however I am sure the drivers will push hard and improve and I know for a fact that Jenson hasn't touched a Roo Burger while preparing for the season.
Jenson is a great guy and will lead our charge but maybe my hope for a top 20 FGP finish will have to be revised."

Steveaki was then asked if Bottas was settling in at the team.

" He'd better grab me some points otherwise I'll be finishing bottom at my Bonus GP."

N. Jones
15th March 2013, 22:21
Out of interest, do you know what the entries for the winning teams were in previous years? I've just had a look at the entries this year and nobody at all has gone for Vettel, Webber, Alonso or Hamilton this year.

I think I'll keep with the all the eggs in the McLaren basket tactic tho, despite the tests and presumably first few races. I don't suppose anyone could loan me a little so I can replace Bottas with Button? :) Ok, by a little I might mean quite a lot. But if you do have a spare $15m lying under the sofa...

No. I wish I would have saved that. I can say that the year Brawn ran away with everything most of the top teams choose them.

N. Jones
15th March 2013, 22:25
Oh McLaren, don't do this to me!

Order_&amp;_Khaos
16th March 2013, 02:43

Oops... Trying again...

Bonus GP: Monaco

jens
16th March 2013, 16:48
Yellow Jens GP Racing Team would like to inform that it is satisfied with the challenging weather we are currently facing in Australia. Wet weather potentially works well with our current package, because it decreases the handicap of the underperforming cars our drivers Pérez and Bottas currently have. It suits well our Ferrari chassis, which was very competitive in the wet last year. Also suits our Mercedes-powered car as evidenced during Q1. And not least of all, wet weather decreases the danger of Red Bull domination, which could distract our season.

Tazio
16th March 2013, 17:44
:s tareup: You're going to lose.........again :s pin: ;)

rjbetty
16th March 2013, 17:53
Oops... Trying again...

Bonus GP: Monaco

I admire your faith in Massa: He's looking like a possible bet for 3rd in the WDC maybe!

UPDATED:

Vauxhall Astra F1 Team is attempting to keep up with the 'Jens'es (Jones') and others by also issuing a team statement.

We are pleased with the performance of Sergio Perez who ended Q1 in 4th place, 4 places ahead of his frequently understeering team-mate, who to no-one's great surprise was probably suffering from balance issues.

Sadly, Esteban Gutierrez was eliminated from Q1 this time, though the youngster shows promise. He will be hoping that Pastor Maldonado has changed his ways since last season - since the Venezuelan driver will be starting alongside...

We are not happy with the decision of Charlie Whiting to stop qualifying. The way they and the drivers went on, you'd have thought there was a great flood happening at Albert Park and all the F1 teams would have to escape and drive their cars into Bernie's secret ark, two by two.

We also get ticked off by how modern drivers constantly use the adjective "impossible" when describing driving in rain. Team boss rjbetty is considering retracting his thoughts that modern drivers are at a higher level than those of the past, since he cannot remember ever hearing that kind of bleating from them.

It's quite clear that the McLaren chassis is pretty rubbish, and the Works Vauxhall Astra team is kinda kicking itself, having realised that having faith in McLaren sadly rarely tends to pay off. At least a Mercedes engined car is quickest, and Mercedes engined cars look very strong (apart from ours *sob*)

It looks like Red Bull will be strong this season, but we don't mind cos not many people have chosen their chassis, which are even more expensive than their drinks!

Just to say that boy are we glad we didn't choose Melbourne as our Bonus GP - Tough cheese Steveaki! :)

We've chosen Monza, and boy had McLaren better have gotten their act together by then...!

jens
16th March 2013, 18:11
:s tareup: You're going to lose.........again :s pin: ;)

I don't mind. :) As long as I am competitive, I am happy. Being a backmarker would be kinda boring though. :o hplease:

steveaki13
16th March 2013, 18:22
Just to say that boy are we glad we didn't choose Melbourne as our Bonus GP - Tough cheese Steveaki. :)

Don't remind me. I am going to do well to finish above 40th. :bigcry:

EuroTroll
16th March 2013, 18:23
After a difficult couple of days, EuroTroll Racing's press officer (PO) interviewed the team boss (TB), EuroTroll.

PO: "What's your comment on McLaren's relative lack of pace?"
TB: "McLaren... why... what a bunch of boobies!"
PO: "What sort of result are you expecting for EuroTroll Racing tomorrow?"
TB: "I expect to shag your mother, hehehe..."
PO: "How do you rate young Valtteri Bottas's performance so far?"
TB: "Bottas... Bot... Buttocks... Bottom."
PO: "Are you hoping for further rain tomorrow?"
TB: "You're... you're my best friend."

The press officer would like to point out that at this point the team boss fell asleep next to two empty bottles of very expensive whiskey, and was unavailable for further comments.

N. Jones
16th March 2013, 23:34
The deadline for entries has passed and the application window is closed. We will re-open the Monday after the Australian GP for those who wish to participate even though these teams will not be able to compete for the final standing podiums.

rjbetty
17th March 2013, 03:20
Don't remind me. I am going to do well to finish above 40th. :bigcry:

Don't worry, you will. :) It looks like there are only 39 teams this year.

17th March 2013, 04:16
úp cho ngÃ*y cu?i tu?n nÃ*o :D

rjbetty
17th March 2013, 05:31
Sorry, this competition is open to humans only. Besides, you're too late.

pino
17th March 2013, 05:39
rjbetty, please do visit Forum Feedback, there's a thread about spammers you want to read ;)

http://www.motorsportforums.com/feedback/157344-please-dont-reply-spam.html

pino
17th March 2013, 05:51
...and my 1st driver (Hulkenberg) already out :blackeye:

steveaki13
17th March 2013, 05:54
As I am using Sauber chassis one of my cars is out, but I will still make my second driver run around the track

pino
17th March 2013, 06:44
How nice...now both my drivers are out :s

Robinho
17th March 2013, 06:46
Me too Pino

rjbetty
17th March 2013, 08:16
*Regrets choosing McLaren chassis*

Perez - 0 pts
Gutierrez - 0 pts
McLaren - 2pts
Mercedes - 5th 7th 8th 9th = 22pts

TOTAL = 24pts

steveaki13
17th March 2013, 08:23
From what I can work out.

Snap.

Button = 2pts
Bottas = 0pts
Sauber = 0pts
Mercedes = 22pts

24 Pts.

However my season is over already thanks to me wasting my Bonus Gp (seemed like a good idea, Buttons great round here, the Sauber looked great in early testing and Mercedes supply a lot of great cars)

As it is I am struggling to fund my team after one race.

P3ws
17th March 2013, 10:53
Team P3ws

1st Driver: Sutil
2nd Driver: DiResta
Chassi: LotusF1
Engine: Ferrari

Bonus GP: SPA

Missed this one before 14th. Terrible mistake.

Wasted Talent
17th March 2013, 14:59
Fantastic start for Force Yorkshire - Rosberg retired and Hulkenberg didn't even start!!!

Another season looks over .......

WT

jens
17th March 2013, 15:06
We are dissatisfied with our driver performance. We thought we got Pérez at a bargain, but it turns out he was relatively cheap for a reason!

Mercedes engine is not working well either, well behind both Ferrari and Renault powerplants. Again we thought we got a great engine at a bargain, but this was for a reason as well!

However, we are satisfied with the performance of our most expensive investment - the Ferrari chassis.

But in order to be a front-runner, the whole package needs to work well, not just one part out of four. So we will work on our weaknesses before the next race weekends. :)

rjbetty
17th March 2013, 15:17
But Perez was quicker than Button in the race, scoring a faster race lap and finishing just behind his team-mate. :)

McLaren had better sort out their car Williams-2003 style.

N. Jones
17th March 2013, 19:10
The results are delayed because I have not setup my spreadsheet yet. I'm working on it now.
I can say that we who choose either Perez or Hulkenberg got a rude awakening today!

gloomyDAY
17th March 2013, 19:28
The results are delayed because I have not setup my spreadsheet yet. I'm working on it now.
I can say that we who choose either Perez or Hulkenberg got a rude awakening today!Fudge. :mad:

Shifter
17th March 2013, 19:55
I have Perez AND Hulkenberg. Various mechanics and a race engineer have been summarily sacked from Blue Ridge Engineering.

N. Jones
17th March 2013, 19:55
Here's the results of the Australian GP:

http://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/australia-1

1 TAZ Grand Prix Racing 66
2 TrueSpeed F1 60
3 Team P3ws 53

N. Jones
17th March 2013, 20:04

2 TrueSpeed F1 60
3 Team P3ws 53

pino
17th March 2013, 20:08
8th overall not bad, considering that both my drivers retired :eek:

N. Jones
17th March 2013, 20:19
I....Oh man. This is THE WORST starting position for the POS. Heads are going to roll after this outing.

44th!!!!!!!!!!!!

airshifter
17th March 2013, 23:03

2 TrueSpeed F1 60
3 Team P3ws 53

Your spreadsheet has issues N. Jones. I'm certain of it, I should be leading! :laugh:

On a serious note now, are you going to use any method of showing who has already used their bonus GP?

N. Jones
18th March 2013, 00:03
Yes, I use an asterisk. I just forgot to put it on the site. I will do so later tonight (Chicago time).

aryan
18th March 2013, 00:08
Phew.... I am joint 20th! Could be worse I guess.

On a negative note, I really think I stuffed up this year as well. The Ferrari engine is good, but what was I thinking wasting all that money on Perez? I could have had the Red Bull chassis if I hadn't wasted all my hard earned millions on him! Travesty!

Robinho
18th March 2013, 00:38
Could have been worse considering I had no drivers and was beaten by 2 engines and 3 chassis, that said I guess there are a lot of people in the same boat. My previous potential team of Lotus and Renault would have been nice, but I jumped in the wrong direction

N. Jones
18th March 2013, 00:55
Done.

EuroTroll
18th March 2013, 02:54
Could have been worse also for EuroTroll Racing, but not much! :D Things had better turn around real quick! :erm: :)

airshifter
18th March 2013, 10:25
I have Perez as well, but have faith he will gain form through the season. I still think he will be the best deal of the year.

pantealex
18th March 2013, 14:51
Where am I ?
I made my entry 14.3

if I am not in, it´s OK. Not too serious!

jens
18th March 2013, 19:43
Joint 16th is a solid result considering only our chassis performed and the rest of our package can only improve.

I think a top10 finish by the end of the season is realistic (which would be an improvement over last year's 13th). :) If we get lucky and circumstances favour us, even more could come.

steveaki13
18th March 2013, 22:26
Aki Racing Team today announced that it was unhappy with lead driver Jenson Button, but only because his results for the team are based in the performance of his Mclaren. The team owner stated "It was really disappointing that Jenson didn't wipe everyone else out in order to pick up some big points at Our bonus GP".

He also said Bottas had better get his Williams improving if the team are to get some more FGP points.

Also commenting on his teams new chassis. "We are very disappointed in the Sauber Chassis. When we took on the Sauber Car we had hoped the team could stop fuel pouring out of the car and acually get the cars into the Race".

He was positve about the Mercedes Engine though.

"The Engine seems decent with 3 teams that could be towards the front in F1. We hope they can save some of our seasons objectives".

N. Jones
19th March 2013, 00:54
Where am I ?
I made my entry 14.3

if I am not in, it´s OK. Not too serious!
Did I not add you in? Let me check!!

N. Jones
19th March 2013, 00:59
Oh my, how could all of you allow me to forget add a team!

I will calculate the points for Team L A K K A and post them later tonight.

rjbetty
20th March 2013, 12:50
Aw great, another team to finish ahead of me... :(

I also came 63rd out of 67 in pickems, even worse than my WRC performances.

It's gonna be a long year.

Any chance I can dump my McLaren chassis and change it? Maybe I'll just go the Chrstian Horner route and blame it all on the tyres.

rjbetty
20th March 2013, 12:56
VAUXHALL ASTRA F1 TEAM STATEMENT: AUSTRALIAN GP

The Vauxhall Astra F1 team had a very cr@p weekend at the Australian Grand Prix last sunday. The main culprit was the decision to put trust in McLaren, which team boss rjbetty acknowledges rarely works out. The chassis is in as bad a condition as the tyres.

At least lead driver Sergio Perez did well considering. He beat Button in Q1 and lost out on a likely Q3 spot due to being on the wrong tyres. He still finished the race just behind Button, and setting a faster race lap.

Estaban Gutierrez finished the race; problem was, he was nowhere! But give the lad time and hopefully he will grab some points (and outperform Bottas) :)

With McLaren not looking like sorting out their problems any time soon, rjbetty is fearing a loooooong season ahead. At least he picked Monza for his bonus race. I'm only glad I didn't choose Jenson as my driver - I absolutely don't see him doing what Alonso did last year!

steveaki13
20th March 2013, 17:44
Today Aki Racing Team signalled its intentions to play mind games with one of its main rivals. The team prinicipal made the comments after team boss of the VAUXHALL ASTRA F1 TEAM made a comment feeling confident his 2nd driver Esteban Gutierrez would wipe the floor with ART (Aki Racing Team)'s second driver Bottas.

The ART Team boss stated "So their team principal reckons his rookie is better than our rookie. He would say that, he is just trying to draw attention away from his teams poor choice of Chassis. We'll see who finishes the champioship ahead."

The growing rivalry between these two very outspoken teams is all the more suprising as they appear backmarker material after poor 1st races of the season.

ART only finishing joint 12th due to prematurely wasting their Bonus GP.

The worlds Media waits for the next blow as the Malaysian GP approaches.

rjbetty
20th March 2013, 20:05
Vauxhall Astra F1 Team would like to point out to Aki Racing Team, in light of their recent statement, that our second driver Esteban Gutierrez finished ahead of their second driver Valtteri Bottas in the Australian GP.

We are also confident that Gutierrez will remain ahead during the season and prove to be the best £6Million driver on account that Williams have produced an absolute shed.

jens
20th March 2013, 20:44
Yellow Jens GP Racing Team
Press releases

Insight into the life of PR department
In a silent period between the two races in Australia and Malaysia Yellow Jens GP Racing Team considers it vital to keep fans informed about the team's activities during the break. Public relations (in short PR) is an essential tool in modern media to stay in touch with people and never drop into the background. In addition, it is important for sponsors to reach the headlines as often as possible. Powered by our primary sponsor Yellow we would like to issue a few press releases in order to keep the interested people informed of the background information. With this press release we would like to show you that our PR department is working hard non-stop, so you have no reason to be worried about lack of news or information.

Top Ten is the Aim
Following an intra-team post-race colloquium the staff of Yellow Jens GP Racing Team reached upon a conclusion that a Top Ten finish in the 2013 FGP World Constructors championship among 40+ participants is a realistic minimum goal. Top Ten placing is also important in order to stay in touch with the leaderboard to have a shot at the championship itself, should luck and circumstances play in our favour in the closing stages of the season.

„Last year we finished 13th, which was a solid comeback season for our team. We still have room for further progress, so we can improve on our 16th position in the standings. But we are aware that our rivals have set ambitious plans as well and are looking to progress as well,“ commented team principal.

Lack of winter testing has hurt driver performances
While Yellow Jens GP Racing Team has been deeply satisfied with the performance of the Ferrari chassis, which proved to be fast out of the box, team principal Jens had to admit that the drivers were probably suffering due to lack of testing.

„Following our post-race meeting we had to conclude that our drivers did not feel comfortable in the car. We were extremely late with our preparation for the season and in fact missed all winter testing sessions. We were even fortunate to fill the application to enter the season in time. But our drivers could not yet wring the speed out of our car, having sat in the new car for the first time in Friday's practice session. Finding a suitable setup for both of our drivers proved to be an overly problematic issue. As a result both Pérez and Bottas performed way below expectations, being unable to score World Championship points.“

„We are convinced in the skills of our both drivers. Before the season we calculated that both of them should be able to score a reasonable amount of points over a full season. That is why we hired them. But we underestimated the challenge of entering the season without testing. Now both of our drivers are back in the factory for seat-fitting, so that we can really mold the car around them to enable them to perform at their best.“

„Also the engine performance wasn't optimal in our brand-new Ferrari chassis. While we are happy with the performance of the chassis, we had to concede that the Mercedes engine was a long way behind Renault and Ferrari – also a result of lack of time to dial it in with the chassis properly. But we are aware that these are the issues we can improve on during the season.“

Thoughts on the championship by Jens
Team principal Jens has decided to share his thoughts on how the season could be shaping up in general. „It is incredibly difficult to predict the final outcome. Obviously we opted for a team we thought could be competitive in modern Formula One, but you can never be completely convinced, how the final result is going to pan out in this incredibly highly-competitive series.“

„From what I gather from the opening round, teams, who have opted for a combination of Lotus chassis and a Renault engine, are positioned very well. We were not ready for such gamble, because we felt it would have demanded a significant compromise on the driver front. But I have to admit we may have possibly underestimated the Lotus chassis. As we saw already last year, whoever picked Lotus was rather well off, so it looks like choosing Lotus may have been a wise choice yet again for the season. They are really improving each year. But we would still like to believe our Ferrari chassis would outperform Lotus over a full season of racing.“

„As it is, we learn every day. Any lesson we can gather from this year, will be used wisely the next season. And next season is going to be absolutely crucial with new regulations, engines, possibly driver line-ups and pecking order. So we will start preparing for next season fairly soon to be competitive from the get-go to avoid missing winter tests and any uncomfortable setbacks early in the season.“

rjbetty
21st March 2013, 21:18
VAUXHALL ASTRA F1 TEAM MALAYSIAN GP PREVIEW

Following an extremely rubbish Australian Grand Prix for the Vauxhall Astra F1 team, the team are now looking to climb up the championship table at this weekend's race in Malaysia. We are targeting a finish ahead of more than 5 other people this time...

We are still frustrated over our useless chassis, which I might add, we blew most of our budget on. We knew that playing it safe would not make us stand out at the end of the timesheet, so we decided to take a gamble on McLaren having been taking the mick in winter-testing, then turning up in Melbourne and scoring a 1-2.

As it happens, they were telling the truth, and were even worse than that. And we did stand out on the timesheet. Sadly it was on the bottom end.

However, we do believe we have made a good choice for our drivers. Unlike some, who thought Jenson would be the way to go, we felt that his team-mate Perez provides more value. Perez should have won the race last year in a Sauber, so good things are expected and he could very well be ahead of his team-mate this weekend. We are also hopeful in the improvement of our second driver Esteban Gutierrez and are confident he will take the unofficial rookie of the year honours this year.

At least Mercedes is a good engine, and we hope their works team can be competitive as they were in 2012 SO WE CAN AT LEAST HAVE SOME HOPE OF SUCCESS!

steveaki13
21st March 2013, 21:54
There was a shock in the drivers press conference today as Jenson Button lead driver of the ART (Aki Raing Team) had a blast at some rival teams who had suggested he was past it.

The reaction comes a few days after a disappointing first race of his season where Jenson lead ART to a few points and 12th place in the Oz GP, however in the build up to Malaysia, an unamed team boss from a fellow backmarker team is said to have laughed when asked if he thought Button would be a good driver to lead his team.

In response Button (33) said " We all know some team bosses out there over rate their teams and choose bizzare combo's but I know I can help our team improve as the season goes on and know we with our Sauber Chassis can get an advantage early in the season on teams who have poor cars like those with a Mclaren chassis."

He also tried to build some bridges by adding he knew they would need early results as some teams with those Mclaren chassis's would no doubt improve during the season.

He was also questioned about a potential falling out with his own team boss. It comes a few posts after Steveaki announced his displeasure in post 202. Saying Button should have taken our some opponents to score more points.
However things seem to have settled down. Button said " We get on great the gaffer is a realistic guy and knows the car isnt great and its use of tyres seems to be an issue. Especially on my car added Button".

N. Jones
22nd March 2013, 01:25
Team POS has been quite silent after the utter shellacking it took in the Australian. We at Auto Newsy can confirm that this is due to the team owner, Nigel Jones Snr, being over heard saying that once "his drovers finish 1-2 in the Austrian GP" we'll be "back on bloody top were we belong".

N. Jones
22nd March 2013, 01:35
Anyone who wishes to sign up a team is welcome to do so!
http://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/

N. Jones
22nd March 2013, 01:37
Anyone who wishes to sign up a team is welcome to do so!
http://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/

steveaki13
23rd March 2013, 10:58
Aki Racing Team Press Statement about Qualifying for the Malaysian GP.

“We at ART are concerned about our progress for this weekends FGP, we have a long hard season ahead based on how our cars are working thus far, so its all about little steps”

“Jenson has done a better job here, qualifying 8th and is in the points, Bottas is struggling with his own car issues (namely a donkey of a Williams) but he will push hard and we at ART would like some rain to help JB and VB”

“Our Sauber Chassis is looking poor and we realise now any idea of an amazing Sauber season is gone, so we just need as many points as possible so 12th & 14th isnt great”

“Our Engine is looking a bit down this weekend too. 4th & 6th] in the works car hands, 8th & 10th in Mclarens hands, 9th] & 15th in Force Indias hands.”

“All in all we are going to be scraping towards the back, but we will keep pushing and try to learn for next season. As in FGP development of our team is rather in other peoples hands”

rjbetty
23rd March 2013, 20:27
VAUXHALL ASTRA F1 TEAM MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX QUALIFYING PUBLICOCR@P* RELEASE:

The Vauxhall Astra F1 Team were less grumpy about today's result than the one in Australia. At least both McLarens are in the top 10. Since Kimi has been demoted 3 places, Checo'd Flag Perez will now start 9th, the same position from which he almost won last year's race, when Raikkonen was also penalised several grid places.

The other McLaren of Jenson Button starts an improved 8th, with the car appearing a little more to his liking. But we're still glad we didn't put our eggs in his basket. :)

Our second driver Esteban Gutierrez starts 14th, and from here may have a chance of getting into the points maybe - unlike Valtteri Bottas who unfortunately for him (and several of our rivals) doesn't have much hope.

Mercedes engined cars start 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 15th. With the way the rules work, we really need to finish in front of both Renault and Ferrari engined cars, which may be a tough task. At least they should easily beat Cosworth, though that Marussia is looking very impressive in Bianchi's hands.

Vauxhall Astra team boss rjbetty said he has been very impressed with Bianchi this year, and is considering employing him next year.

"We have been very impressed with Bianchi this year" he said, pointlessly repeating the sentence above, "We are considering employing him next year".

We are confident of again beating such teams as POS and hennersf1 (who were laughably catastrophic in Melbourne), and are confident of also putting other teams such as Aki Racing Team and Yellow Jens GP team in their places tomorrow. ;)

*With thanks to f1rejects :)

steveaki13
23rd March 2013, 20:51
Reports today suggest that more than one team are keeping an eye on young Jules Bianchi. After impressing so far this season he may want to step up for next season. However the star will be hoping to just do well this season at first.

N. Jones
24th March 2013, 02:57
Other reports from Malaysia suggest that some team owners have been drinking more rum than Coke these last few days, as the stories be told around the tarmac are balderdash at worst and poppycock at best!

:D :D :D :D :D

jens
24th March 2013, 11:06
Post-race analysis

It Is all about Small Steps
Jens GP Racing Team was mildly satisfied with the outcome of today morning's Malaysian Grand Prix. In Australia they scored 33 points, this time 35. „It is all about small steps, isn't it,“ concedes the team principal. „We know we cannot get to the top instantly, so we have to get better step-by-step. We are trying to play a season-long game and get back into business later on.“

„Sadly one of our chassis crashed out instantly, so it was all about damage limitation in the race. Based on that we can be happy that Massa brought 3rd place for Ferrari chassis, which was certainly one of our weaker weekends in terms of chassis performance."

„We are satisfied with our engine performance, which was superior to Ferrari on this hot track. Certainly we are starting to get an idea, how to get the horsepowers out of this engine now.“

„Our drivers had an improved performance with 9th and 11th place finishes. There is still a long way to go, but following last Wednesday's seat fitting in the factory both drivers felt more comfortable in their driving seats, enabling them to be faster. Valtteri was especially a pleasant surprise after a very underwhelming Australian GP. He almost got points and outraced his fellow rookie Gutiérrez, who we had the option to hire for the same price.“

Pérez misses Sixth Gear
Pérez was hired as a team leader and a big scorer this year for Yellow Jens GP Racing Team, but admittedly the young Mexican is yet to perform to his maximum, even if he got points in the last Malaysian Grand Prix. Now after further investigation more evidence has surfaced about the matters of underperformance.

„I could not find sixth gear on the steering wheel,“ claimed Pérez. „That's why I have had big trouble making progress in races, barely scraping for points.“ The chief designer of Yellow Jens GP Racing Team admits to a mistake. „Without pre-season testing and lack of preparation we really rushed with the design of the car. Basically we had to make the drawings on the last Wednesday before the opening Australian GP – and build the car in the factory on Thursday before sending it to Down Under!“

„In a big rush we overlooked the design of buttons on the steering wheel. Sergio should not worry, we have actually installed sixth gear into our gearbox too. But we forgot to create the button for that and connect necessary wires. Our steering wheel is absolutely unique in that it has got a different button for each gear. We thought it could be an exciting innovation. Now we have a bit of a break before the Chinese Grand Prix, get back into the factory, connect some wires, and add the additional gear-button on the steering wheel before the next race.“

steveaki13
24th March 2013, 11:15
Aki Racing Teams prinicpal will give a full statement later, but was caught by a inteviewer for a quick word.

"I am furious at the stewards decision not to take away Vergne's 10t place. He crashed clean into the Caterham and I really think he should have been penalised. Bottas drove a great race and could have got that point. "

pino
24th March 2013, 11:17
Alonso out Maldonado out so not a good race for my Team...

Tazio
24th March 2013, 11:23
I should have a pretty good haul from this race :up:

N. Jones
24th March 2013, 23:47
Malaysia Grand Prix Results:

http://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/malaysia

1 Borsuk GP 80
2 Team Integrale 58
3 Team Purple Frog 52
3 Liger 52
3 All Eggs in a German Basket 52
3 Force Yorkshire 52

N. Jones
24th March 2013, 23:55
Overall Standings http://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/-00-standings

Top Ten
1 Borsuk GP* 110
2 TAZ Grand Prix Racing* 103
3 TrueSpeed F1* 100
4 Eagle-Parnelli Racing 91
4 Spitze Gurke Racing 91
6 Team Integrale* 84
7 Team Cabbage Face 83
8 Team P3ws* 80
9 All Eggs in a German Basket 79
9 Force Yorkshire 79
9 Liger 79
9 Team 137* 79
9 Team Purple Frog 79

N. Jones
25th March 2013, 00:09
Sponsor In Serious Jeopardy For POS F1 Team

After two disastrous weekends rumors have begun to swirl that HP, long time sponsor of POS F1 Team, may be getting ready to end the relationship.
Once a highly regarded team, the POS have fallen on hard times, especially after seriously hyping its latest incarnation of Jensen Button & Sergio Perez. Neither have gotten anywhere close to the podium, and the Caterham-Mercedes CM-02 has been the dog on the tracks. Pace so far off the the points scoring machines, pit crew looking like Super Aguri, and an owner who can't be kept away from the track (Nigel Snr. is way, Way up there in years).

All of this has been bad publicity on the team and, it seems, bad publicity on HP. No one from HP would comment but whispers in the paddock are that POS has been given an ultimatum, start finishing in the top ten oir look for a new sponsor.

Paul Cyr
Moose Jaw Register

rjbetty
25th March 2013, 01:17
VAUXHALL ASTRA F1 TEAM PUBLICOCR@P RELEASE - MALAYSIAN GP:

The Malaysian GP was so cr@p for Vauxhall Astra F1 Team (VAFT), that we can hardly be bothered to report on it.

Basically, McLaren are still cr@p; last year's almost winner Perez was nowhere; then Button retired near the end.

To cap it off, Gutierrez dropped out of a points position in the final few laps.

At least Mercedes engines finished 2nd rather than 3rd this time.

But as in Australia, we finished equal 36th. In the overall standings, we are only truly ahead of Lotus not Lotus Racing and POS, who's team boss N.Jones inexplicably chose a Caterham chassis along with Jenson Button's services for this year. :)

As for us, our only hope is that McLaren will come good later in the year and we can take a surprise victory - preferably at Monza which is our bonus GP.

Until then, we look forward to more publicocr@p from the back net time in China. :mad:

By the way, we think Vettel acted like a brat today, cynically stealing that win, then feigning an apology. Silly boy.

pino
25th March 2013, 11:55
Down to 22th overall...stupid Alonso and Maldo :hmph: ;)

Zico
25th March 2013, 13:03
...just to compete in FGP with my bro (Zico) I'm gonna spend less and still outscore him... ;)

Newsflash!

Rank

14 (Zico) Bed Rules Racing 77 points

24 Ari GP 73 points

I welcome the chase bro!... GIFRUY!!! :p

Shifter
25th March 2013, 15:54
BLUE RIDGE ENGINEERING PRESS RELEASE:

"Reasons for Optimism" after scoring 40 points in Sepang.

B.R.E. hit their stride in the 2nd round of the FGP in Malaysia. "Our overall goal was to secure solid results from every piece of the team; chassis, engine & drivers" the team boss said Monday. "First off, we think we might have hit a home run with the AMG Mercedes chassis. We monitored the off-season progress of the Mercedes team over the FGP off season and simply could not overlook the involvement of Ross Brawn in the AMG programme." So long as car development maintains pace, the B.R.E. cars, with the Mercedes chassis fitted with strong Ferrari engines could turn out to be a championship-winner, but they'll have to keep an eye out for Renault-powered teams.

As for the drivers, we finally got to see Hulkenberg's 2013 form after unfortunately missing the first race in Australia. Said the team on Monday: "Nico did for us at Sepang what we expected of him. Aggressive but ultimately clean driving, bringing the car home in a points-scoring position." As for Perez, things should improve. "Perez is settling into the team & we need to support him a bit better. Despite finishing further down than we liked, his form is an improvement from the first race. So long as we don't make mistakes in the pits or in strategy calls, Sergio should capture an increasing point total per GP." Perez did manage to score a fast lap point, something that hasn't happened for the Blue Ridge team since 2009.

steveaki13
25th March 2013, 17:17
Aki Racing Team Press Release - Regarding Malaysian GP.

We are largely disappointed at the teams progress following a pretty disastarous Malaysian GP. We finished joint 42nd of 46. It was a race that saw some elements of misfortune for the team.
We had Jenson Button running a fine 5th with a potential podium position up for grabs until Stupid Mclaren team ruined his Race. We chose to retire him a lap early so Jenson could give the wheel man a piece of his mind.

On a more positive note Valterri Bottas really impressed team boss Steve Aki this weekend, after battling his slow Williams which dropped him behind Marussia's and Caterhams. He showed great consistancy and determination to recover and pass cars. We viewed him as unlucky to finish 11th.

At least he finished ahead of Gutierrez who has been showing an unsporting attitude towards our driver, maybe provoked by his teams stance.

As for our Chassis, the Sauber is stuggling for pace, and despite being happy to see Bottas finish ahead of Gutierrez we actually could have done with the Mexican getting some points.

After 3 non scores with one Sauber and two drivers, we finally had some points to speak of, with Hulkenbergs Sauber claiming a fine 8th.

Once again our Engine blasted us above a couple of our backmarker rivals.

28 points was a disappointing return but we battled to finish above last and did. The whole team needs to improve and aim at teams 35-40.

Our overall Championship position after 2 Rounds is 28th of 46. On 70 points but having used our Bonus GP.

We hope all aspects of our team improve in China in 3 weeks.

airshifter
25th March 2013, 19:00
Team Loco Americano F1 Press Release:

We were recently informed by several people that two races have already taken place this season. If anyone can confirm this, please stop by the hospitality trailers. The trailers are easy to spot by the crowd of beautiful women surrounding them.

If this rumor turns out to be true, I will take full responsibility as the team principle and will get us back on track. At a bare minimum I will ensure that all our drivers, team support personnel, and staff leave the hospitality trailers no later than 3am on race weekends. This should allow several hours for sobriety before the race.

P.S. If anyone has another hospitality suite we could really use it, and we have budget cash still in hand. Several have complained that our current trailers are too full of grid girls and supermodels. We thought the 30:1 ratio was just fine, but apparently it's crowding some of the sponsors. :)

COD
25th March 2013, 20:21
Force Finland enjoys best start yet:

After years of struggling, Force Finland is happy to have found a good combination of chassis, engine and drivers. We are hopeful that Bottas will soon be some points for the team as well. The team is looking forward to the rest of the season.

rjbetty
25th March 2013, 21:57
Bah! I want to start the season again! :mad:

steveaki13
25th March 2013, 22:12
Bah! I want to start the season again! :mad:

Me too.

Can we start a mutiny.

truefan72
26th March 2013, 01:02
I'm back baby!

after winning in 2010 it was followed by 2 lackluster seasons
I blame it on my 2010 title chase and late updates, which meant I started my 2011 development very late and could not get out a decent product, then 2012 was just an epic disaster
got my mojo back for 2013
lol

truefan72
26th March 2013, 01:11
Team Loco Americano F1 Press Release:

We were recently informed by several people that two races have already taken place this season. If anyone can confirm this, please stop by the hospitality trailers. The trailers are easy to spot by the crowd of beautiful women surrounding them.

If this rumor turns out to be true, I will take full responsibility as the team principle and will get us back on track. At a bare minimum I will ensure that all our drivers, team support personnel, and staff leave the hospitality trailers no later than 3am on race weekends. This should allow several hours for sobriety before the race.

P.S. If anyone has another hospitality suite we could really use it, and we have budget cash still in hand. Several have complained that our current trailers are too full of grid girls and supermodels. We thought the 30:1 ratio was just fine, but apparently it's crowding some of the sponsors. :)

It is not the girls that made us file the complaint but rather the loud techno blaring the night away from your hospitality tent which is adjacent to our garage, while our team worked on our cars late at night. And while we are at it, we just want to end speculation about our shorts policy for team and crew. We did not ban them. There was a mishap at the airport customs with one of our containers and the shorts were in there. ;)

jens
26th March 2013, 23:00
Press release

Pre-Chinese Grand Prix evaluation
Following another inter-team colloquium in a nice hut in the tropics of Malaysia (considering all our 48M went to the team and none was left for hospitality – this is what we had to opt for!) the team had to take a critical look at the championship and set some further goals for future events. As evidenced, Yellow Jens GP Racing Team is trailing the best non-bonus GP team by 22 points already. And in order to avoid losing touch with the leaders, the team can't afford to let the gap grow bigger really.

„Basically we need to start scoring at least 40 points per Grand Prix,“ concluded team principal Jens. "This is achievable mainly via one method. Either our engine or chassis has to win races. Because so far we have had to be content with minor podium steps, but this is not enough to collect 40 points or more per Grand Prix. I hope both our chassis and engine has more performance in reserve, because by playing a runner-up all season we are hardly going to improve our position much."

Yellow Jens GP Racing Team is currently tied 33rd out of 46 teams in the championship. „The position is not ideal, but due to our late preparation we had to take into account a possible slow start into the season. Not everything is lost yet, but we have to win races somehow. Also it would be nice if our drivers contributed more, which would make the task of collecting 40+ points regularly more achievable. From Chinese GP onwards this is the minimum target. And we will be monitoring our further progress in detail.“

Fear the Renault-engined teams!
The team principal of Yellow Jens GP Racing Team admits that he considers Renault-powered teams as strong contenders for the championship, who are hard to beat. „The best non-bonus GP teams in the championship are currently Eagle-Parnelli Racing and Spitze Gurke Racing – both of who have a Renault engine and either Lotus or Red Bull chassis. It is hardly a co-incidence. Clearly both Renault-powered teams are performing at an extremely high level and are hard to beat this season,“ commented the principal with a concerned look.

„It is a hard task, but either with our engine or chassis we have got to beat them. They have already won two races and have opened a points cushion. We have got to fight it back.“

Tazio
27th March 2013, 02:33
Slash Inc. is trying to recover from the loss of our motivational leader to Force India.
In a desperate bid to recapture that inertia Checo has been encouraged to carry his switchblade to all race functions. After a closed door meeting and in an attempt to rally the forces he was overheard telling Pic while brandishing his blade.
"Aprende a conducir aweonao!!" That's what I call team spirit! :)

rjbetty
27th March 2013, 03:21
Me too.

Can we start a mutiny.

Yes.

VAUXHALL ASTRA STATEMENT

In a big strop at how our season is going, Vauxhall Astra F1 Team demand to the series promoter N.Jones that we want more money. If we don't receive more funds, we are going to set up our own breakaway biscuit championship. *blows raspberry*

We know that FGP won't survive without the involvement of our illustrious and most historic team (despite the fact that in reality, this is our first season and we haven't had any results to speak of)

Our breakaway championship will consist of 9 delicious biscuits coated in milk chocolate and individually wrapped for yummy goodness.

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!

(In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, the preceding post was a parody of a certain Mr di Montezemelo) :)

airshifter
27th March 2013, 10:49
Team Loco Americano Press statement:
For immediate release

After a slow start to the season, we were made aware that one of our drivers, Sergio Perez, did in fact know about the race at Malaysia. However he was hampered by very poor brake cooling at the race and it compromised his pace. During post race inspection by the FIA the team was reminded that though not illegal, having womens lingerie in the brake cooling ducts is not good practice for brake cooling.

We are not taking this matter lightly, as it has hampered our driver. Effective immediately the pit area may not be used for any amorous activities the night before the race unless all involved individuals are clothing free before entering the team pits.

We hope that this action sends a very strong message that we are here to win.

rjbetty
27th March 2013, 16:57
We haven't got any money left over for motorhome parties...

We demand that the series promoter Mr N.Jones provides all teams with motorhomes, and girls and releases extra funds for parties. We know we need something to take our minds of our distinctly mediocre season and drown our sorrows as we kiss goodbye to any hope of the championship.

Firstgear
28th March 2013, 14:53
Spitze Gurke Racing is very happy to be near the pointy end this early in the season.
Much sympathy to the Gurken running around at the back.
We even got a point from Vergne - that was a nice surprise. If Vettel & Webber keep at it, maybe Vergne will end up in a Red Bull come mid season. That would really put some other FGP teams in a bit of a pickle.

airshifter
29th March 2013, 17:26
We haven't got any money left over for motorhome parties...

We demand that the series promoter Mr N.Jones provides all teams with motorhomes, and girls and releases extra funds for parties. We know we need something to take our minds of our distinctly mediocre season and drown our sorrows as we kiss goodbye to any hope of the championship.

Our parties are well funded, and any attempt to divert extra funds will be met with an official protest logged to the FIA by myself. I won't tolerate the fact that some teams had their priorities mixed up and didn't leave a proper budget for parties. :)

steveaki13
29th March 2013, 19:19
ART would donate some funds to the paddock parties, if special conditions could be met.
;)

By which I mean let me have Red Bull as a chassis and replace JB with Sutil or something.
:( Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

rjbetty
30th March 2013, 01:50
The Vauxhall Astra Team have given up on the title this year and just want to raise more cash for parties at each race weekend instead.

We are giving McLaren their chassis back. Since they apologised to Mark Webber for the faulty ECU after Melbourne, we think it would be nice if they also apologised to us for providing us with an entire chassis that is below par.

N. Jones
1st April 2013, 02:14
It's been a rough start to the season. Hopefully most of us can see sometype of turn around. For now, just enjoy a 1940 Chateau La Fleur-Petrus in your motorhomes. :D

jens
9th April 2013, 22:04
So the teams have arrived in China as we are eagerly waiting for another Grand Prix. But media and PR work never comes to an end, you always have to answer questions and be available. This time the team principal of Yellow Jens GP Racing Team faced a journalist, who actually isn't very well aware of F1 and in this situation you have to be pretty smart to give politically correct answers.

Q: You are 33rd in the championship. Your team must be pretty crap, no?
YJGPT: Well, as you know Formula One is a season-long chess-game, so being 33rd after 1/10th of a season isn't an alarming situation. But if we were still that far down after half a year, we would be concerned.

Q: Why did you hire crap drivers? They brought you only 2 points so far.
YJGPT: Well, we think our drivers are actually quite fast. Again this is something we can and will improve on during the season. The competition is tight and you can't come out on top in every race.

Q: How many engines will you use in the race?
YJGPT: We are planning to get through the race distance with a single engine unit in each car. If the engine overheats and expires, I am afraid the time spent for installing a new engine would be too long to make it worthwhile in the context of the final result.

Q: Why do you change tyres in the race then?
YJGPT: Pirelli has delivered us tyres, which degrade rather quickly, which means that it is more efficient to make pitstops in order to cover a race distance in a shorter time. Also in contrast to engines the technology for tyre-change is very efficient nowadays and will make even multiple tyre changes per race a worthwhile effort.

Q: Why don't you drive the car? Everyone's dream is to drive and team principal can choose, who will drive!
YJGPT: Well, certainly driving and racing is very exciting and on occasion I like to practice it on computer games. (laughs) However, these high-tech F1 cars handle like real beasts and it takes some serious skills to deliver results in them, so I hand the opportunity of driving to those, who I think can be more useful to the team from this point of view.

Q: Yeah, but your drivers don't score points anyway. So you can drive!
YJGPT: If I drove we wouldn't have even those two points we have at the moment. (laughs)

Q: Ok, ok. Why do you have wings on the car?
YJGPT: We have developed wings and other aerodynamic devices in order to have more efficient air-flow on the car to increase downforce in the corners. In short, wings help the car to direct air in such ways that it can go faster through the twisty bits of a circuit.

Q: Ok, sir. Thanks for your time.
YJGPT: My pleasure.

airshifter
10th April 2013, 04:14
Interesting Jens... it must have been the same clueless journalist that came looking for an interview with us. I got some strange looks, but he asked some stupid questions.

Q: What is the primary goal of your team?
TLAF1: To have run running a race team.

Q: But aren't you in it to win? Don't you have any hopes for scoring points or a title?
TLAF1: Of course we wish to be a team that gets results, we just want to have fun doing so.

Q: I'm curious as to your reserve driver choice, being unproven in the sport. What led you to this decision?
TLAF1: <spitting out champagne> Holy crap, you mean the rumors of us having a third driver are correct?

TLAF1: <composing myself some> What is this third drivers name?

Q: I thought I was supposed to be the one asking the questions...
TLAF1: Hell I thought we only had two drivers. I guess both of us are confused today!

TLAF1: Would you like some champagne? <points to two gorgeous groupies carrying full champagne glasses>
Q: Well I'm at work and we aren't supposed to drink....
TLAF1: <motions to the ladies who take him champagne and sit next to him>
Q: Well I guess as long as nobody finds out then maybe....
TLAF1: Hell son Las Vegas could learn a few things about how what happens here stays here

Q: Well thanks for the champagne... now back to business. What do you think about the upcoming race in China?
TLAF1: I think that is twice in a year all of our equipment went to the wrong country. So I hope we can get it to China in time.

Q: I've heard your team has parties of epic proportions. What would a person, say a young journalist, have to do to get invited to one of these parties?
TLAF1: She would have to send a written request, provide professional credentials, a resume, and include photos from all angles. We are very strict in this policy and will only forgive the exclusion of the written request, credentials, and resume. We can also forgive the lack of photos if they show up in person. So no sir, despite rumors we do not discriminate against any beautiful women that shows up, and we could back up our anti discrimination policy in court pal!

Q: Well I was actually hoping I could get into one of your parties.
TLAF1: Not the slightest chance young lad... you won't pull any ladies along with you.
Q: But there must be some wa...
TLAF1: Did I stutter or something?
Q: Can't I even try to...
TLAF1: NO!

Q: I just got a text from a fellow journalist and they say your trailers were spotted in Monaco.
TLAF1: Monaco?
Q: Yes sir, Monaco.
TLAF1: Damn it... I knew that blonde we hired for logistics was confused about travel to other countries but really this is...

TLAF1: <scratching chin> What do you know about logistics son?
Q: Not much sir but...
TLAF1: Well good! <throws a pile of $500 bills on the table> Take this, get to Monaco and ask for Monique. She is the hot blond... ummm.. my logistics manager.
Q: And then?
TLAF1: Tell her to get her butt to China, and all our gear. You can travel with the team if you want. If the gear all gets to China in time you can come to a party. If the gear doesn't make it, make sure Monique and her butt get to China anyway..... I've got to get going now, I just heard that one of the drivers stole a car for practice in China.

Disclaimer: All statements made by anyone representing Team Loco Americano F1 are generally made under the legal influence of alcohol.legal note, scratch reference to alcohol and replace with"are in compliance with all applicable laws" However, we take employment matters very seriously and thus to not tolerate racial, sexual, gender, religious, or alcohol discrimination of any type. As clearly stated in our policy all smoking hot babeslegal note, scratch this and replace with "applicants" will be given a full and complete long hard look examining their "qualifications."legal note, scratch entire phrase and replace with "will be given consideration for employment" Furthermore, as team principle I will personally meet with anyone feeling that discrimination of any type has taken place. Wear something flattering, and show up about noon alone, in the trailer, and be creative. legal note, the parties are taking a lot of funding and we can't assume that bail money will always be available. Suggest you scratch every public statement you make and stay in the trailer.

N. Jones
14th April 2013, 02:43
Oh me Oh My!

8th & 12th! Why didn't I pick Merc GP????? :(