PDA

View Full Version : 'Dinger testing with Penske

garyshell
8th February 2013, 07:15
Well maybe the Captain isn't cutting down to two cars after all. Apparently, AJ is testing for him. May not be a full time ride according to the article. But who knows what Roger has up his sleeve?

Allmendinger gets Penske IndyCar test - Racer.com (http://www.racer.com/allmendinger-gets-penske-indycar-test/article/279471/)

Gary

Henry Cutts
8th February 2013, 11:34
If there is a seat at Penske I would rather have Wilson in it. but would be good to have AJ back in open wheel

FIAT1
8th February 2013, 13:25
Finally where he belongs,welcome home AJ!

garyshell
8th February 2013, 21:44
At the moment it is only a test and they are only talking about a handful of races (3), but its a good start!

Gary

MAX_THRUST
8th February 2013, 22:08
If he still has the speed then maybe he'll be in for the season....Good luck to him, would love to see him racing in open wheel again he was great in the Champ CAr days.

EagleEye
10th February 2013, 16:34
A great start! AJ belongs in an Indycar. He is one of the funniest guys I ever met, and he dominated once he got into the Forsythe car back in the day.

Remember, Will Power's start at Penske was going to be part time, as a fill in for HCN. I am also hopeful this will turn into a full time effort.