PDA

View Full Version : IMS Seating question

ChicagocrewIRL
4th April 2007, 06:59
Hey everyone,
Just need to ask if anyone knows what letter rows are under the roof in the Paddock seating area at IMS. I know for sure all the double letter rows are. I just need to find out what row letters are still out in the sun. Any help would be appreciated.

Just a side note, looking at the available Indy 500 tickets on E bay, looks like there are less available this year. By this time last year there were almost 6 pages of Indy 500 tickets available. This year, only two pages are available. Looks like more people will actually be holding on to their tickets and going to the race this year . Also, on the IMS website, the only tickets that are available are NE Vista tickets and terrace tickets.

jp
4th April 2007, 15:53
I'm in Row R of B Stand, it's under the Penthouse in that area. I would guess that Paddock would be about the same.

Hope that helps.

ChicagocrewIRL
4th April 2007, 17:18
Thanks jp !! That definitely does help. I'm bidding on some seats in the Paddock, row H. I wanna stay in the sun so hopefully they are.

It looks like the 500 might be SOLD OUT this year !!! ?? :)

See you there along with 400,000 of our closest drinkin' buddies.

DavePI2
4th April 2007, 23:40
paddock was lousy for the gp, except for the start of course. Of course it would have helped if Montoya hadn't taken one third of the field out on the first turn. Therefore with all the pit action paddock could be decent seats for Indy 500 since you are so close to the pits. That too me is the best thing about Indy. Now if anyone can tell me what the view in grandstand a is like . That is where I am sitting for the 500.

David

Hayden Fan
5th April 2007, 22:42
Sold out for 17 confirmed drivers. Wow!

Jonesi
5th April 2007, 23:28
Sold out for 17 confirmed drivers. Wow!

You're two days behind. It's now 22 drivers, with 10 TBA seats (staying on topic with 'IMS seating question';-)

Hayden Fan
5th April 2007, 23:36
Wow! 2/3 of the grid filled. And who are TBA? A family of lost talented, unknown racer. Mr.TBA. Mrs.TBA, TBA Jnr., Cousin TBA? Never heard of them.

gofastandwynn
5th April 2007, 23:50
Wow! 2/3 of the grid filled. And who are TBA? A family of lost talented, unknown racer. Mr.TBA. Mrs.TBA, TBA Jnr., Cousin TBA? Never heard of them.

People who live in glass houses (or have Tristan Gommendy in their lineup) shouldn't throw stones...

ChicagocrewIRL
6th April 2007, 05:40
I have read most of Hayden Fan's posts. He seems to have a case of Race Series envy. :) Love your member signature Hayden... "FTG" haha

ANYwaaaays....... thanks for the help everyone. This will be my 5th Indy 500. I'm more excited for this year's race than any other.