PDA

View Full Version : Nearly all Posts Gone?

henners88
25th January 2013, 08:02
Sorry to start a new thread but I think something has gone wrong. I logged in this morning to check threads I had recently participated in and every single one of my posts has gone. I can't access them through my profile and it now says I only have 23 posts! I was approaching 8,000 last time I looked. I tried viewing through Tapatalk and they are missing there also.

I hope they can be reinstated. :(

Is anybody else experiencing this when they log in?

inimitablestoo
25th January 2013, 19:06
I'm showing 3065. That's probably about right for 11 years' worth of posting. If it's only counting the time since The Big Forum Reset, I need to get out more...

donKey jote
25th January 2013, 20:07
Holy crap henners ... looks like Mark has installed that filter after all ! :eek:

henners88
25th January 2013, 20:50
What does my post count look like to you guys? Just curious as to why it seems to have just happened to me? I'm technically a new poster haha :)

Starter
26th January 2013, 00:14
What does my post count look like to you guys? Just curious as to why it seems to have just happened to me? I'm technically a new poster haha :)
The post count is no longer scored on quantity but now on quality. :D

Alfa Fan
26th January 2013, 13:03
Sorry to start a new thread but I think something has gone wrong. I logged in this morning to check threads I had recently participated in and every single one of my posts has gone. I can't access them through my profile and it now says I only have 23 posts! I was approaching 8,000 last time I looked. I tried viewing through Tapatalk and they are missing there also.

I hope they can be reinstated. :(

Is anybody else experiencing this when they log in?

Funny how the high posters always seem to think its some sort of badge of honour?

henners88
27th January 2013, 10:04
Funny how some never pass up the opportunity to try a seek a negative reaction. Nice try Alfa.

pino
27th January 2013, 10:39
New poster or not...I will always enjoy and appreciate most of your posts ;)

henners88
27th January 2013, 12:39
Awww cheers Pino ;)

Knock-on
28th January 2013, 12:54
Awww cheers Pino ;)

And welcome to the Forum :p

You will find we're an open minded lot on here like ion, Ben and Uncs :D

(any similarity between those 3 ficticious names and current members is purely intentional ;) )

Knock-on
28th January 2013, 12:57
Ps. If I get to 15,000 posts without Mark wiping me, can I have a special honour badge for good behaviour (and possibly a little sweetie).

henners88
28th January 2013, 13:49
And welcome to the Forum :p

You will find we're an open minded lot on here like ion, Ben and Uncs :D

(any similarity between those 3 ficticious names and current members is purely intentional ;) )
That's good to know. I'm a long time lurker on this forum but have rarely felt the need to contribute. I look forward to discussing F1, mobile phone choice, religion and US gun control. Thanks for the warm welcome :D

steveaki13
28th January 2013, 13:53
Simple Henners. Just post 7,960 posts within a couple of days and you back where you started.

henners88
28th January 2013, 14:00
Yeah sound advice ;)
I'm sure the server would love that lol. The funny thing is I have 597 'likes' but only 36 posts! My posts must be of supreme quality. :)

steveaki13
28th January 2013, 14:03
I always knew they were.

There's another Like.