PDA

View Full Version : New rally magazine feedback needed

bogdanm
13th January 2013, 20:08
Hy guys,

We've published a new online free rally magazine, and we would love some feedback to see where we are and maybe some idees on where to go and what would you like to read about.

You can read the magazine here: therally.co.uk

All the best,

Bogdan Maran

MAXLD
14th January 2013, 02:59
I really like it. Very nice and attractive design. Photo quality is great and the text is also very clear and easy to read. Content is vast and informative, covering a lot of championships and providing useful data.

Just some small details:
In page 17, the "WRC Teams" listing is a bit confusing, you should use "-" before each driver's name, to be easier to read when long text extends to the line below.
Page 19 was particularly useful for checking out all the current and new rally categories, although with a table it would be easier to a direct comparison... but I think this way it's actually more smooth and attractive.
If you can, try go deeper on infos, for example: you didn't mention that Opel is later thinking in an R5 version of the new Corsa. Although I'm not sure it was exactly part of the general press release, I've seen some news around referring that.

But I say this is a very good base, keep going and improving it.
And thanks for sharing.

Hartusvuori
14th January 2013, 07:53
Had only a quick browse, but it looked well done. Now that seasons start, the big question is what new can you bring that hasn't been said before your issue comes out. Best wishes! But altogether, I will follow your future issues. As a fan of print, it's nice to have people put out stuff in magazine format.

amilk
14th January 2013, 08:22
well done , keep going

Co-driven
14th January 2013, 14:20
Nice magazine!! Keep going!!

BDunnell
14th January 2013, 17:18
The layout is very nice — extremely professional-looking. The text could do with more editing, though.

Sulland
15th January 2013, 18:27
Impressive pictures, but as I read that is understandable.
If it s made for petrolheads you can go even further into the details, both tech, team and personal articles.

A very good start, keep it up?

BDunnell
6th February 2013, 21:34
By the way, bogdanm, which program did you use to lay out and design it?

ProRally
7th February 2013, 04:07
Nice job !!!
Keep it coming...