harvick#1
10th December 2006, 20:10
http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/16209942.htm

:laugh: why couldn't he do it three weeks ago

Jonesi
10th December 2006, 21:41
http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/16209942.htm

:laugh: why couldn't he do it three weeks ago

He could have, but didn't. If he had it still would not have given you the outcome you desire, since your driver was beaten by two other drivers.

harvick#1
10th December 2006, 22:41
so but Kenseth is better than Johnson

SmokeFan20
10th December 2006, 23:06
Anybody would have been better than Cheatie Johnson winning the Cup.

RaceFanStan
10th December 2006, 23:17
Some people would say that it should have been his neck that was broke ..... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

dwboogityfan
10th December 2006, 23:21
Lol I wish there was a video of Jimmie falling out of that golf cart. That would be really funny! Shame he won't be racing in the race of champions though - they should try to get Smoke to replace him.

harvick#1
10th December 2006, 23:30
like anyone is going to beat Loeb? if he races in the event because of his broken arm, hell no. its the best driver today, now that Schumi retired

Cole_Trickle
11th December 2006, 03:46
Doesn't sound as exciting as how Paul Tracy broke his arm in a golf cart accident :p

Is it just me or does Jimmy always look stoned??

Smilieangel489
11th December 2006, 04:15
LOL I guess Jimmie knows to drive his own golf cart now!

BobbyC
11th December 2006, 13:42
Cut out the rudeness.

Seriously, Johnson was not at the wheel of the golf cart, and they say it was a celebrity tournament incident. I don't know if it was that for the Jimmie Johnson Foundation or if it was a golf outing with Lowe's or other sponsors.

From the report, the person driving the golf cart made a hard turn which threw Jimmie off-balance. Whoever did that could face course discipline. You don't do that -- when I golf, I prefer to walk.

He is out of action for the ROC, unfortunately.

DISCLAIMER: It is BobbyC's policy to release full disclosure on companies in which he holds shares if they are being discussed. He holds shares in Lowe's.

harvick#1
11th December 2006, 15:24
are there seat belts of Golf carts?

TexasRaceLady
11th December 2006, 16:36
Actually, he wasn't IN the golf cart.

From Jayski:
UPDATE: The Citrus County Chronicle reported that Johnson was laying on the roof of the cart when he fell.(Associated Press)(12-11-2006)

Sparky1329
11th December 2006, 18:20
What a dork.

jslone
11th December 2006, 18:26
What a dork.

Exactly.

youtellme
11th December 2006, 23:47
By JENNA FRYER, AP Auto Racing Writer
1 hour, 22 minutes ago
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Jimmie Johnson was "horsing around" on top of a moving golf cart when he fell off and broke his left wrist, his team told The Associated Press on Monday.

The version clarifies what happened during the celebrity tournament in Lecanto, Fla., one day after the initial account from Hendrick Motorsports implied that the Nextel Cup champion had fallen out of the cart.

Although Hendrick officials gave no details of the accident, Johnson released a statement that said he was "in" the cart when he fell out.

"I was in a golf cart and the driver took a sharp turn," Johnson said Sunday. "I wasn't holding on tight enough, landed awkwardly on the ground and heard a little pop."

That account differed from one in Monday's edition of The Citrus County (Fla.) Chronicle, which had a reporter at the Black Diamond Ranch who witnessed Johnson horsing around during the Mike Hampton Pitching In Celebrity tournament.

The newspaper said Johnson was sprawled across the top of the cart Friday as it headed toward the 16th hole when his playing partner hit a berm, throwing Johnson several feet.

Johnson was unavailable for comment Monday, but a spokeswoman for the driver confirmed he was on top of the cart when The AP asked for clarification.

"Jimmie was horsing around and was on top of the golf cart when he fell off," spokeswoman Kristine Curley said. "He wasn't trying to deceive anyone and is sorry if anyone believes he was being untruthful."

harvick#1
11th December 2006, 23:53
sources say Jeff Gordon was driving the Golf Cart, racing Kyle busch around and Brian Vickers spun out the two golf cart in his cart

Mark in Oshawa
12th December 2006, 01:20
I tell ya, everyone laughed at Paul Tracy but now this. At least PT was messing around being the fool. JJ was just minding his own business. Better it be now then say, the second week of Febuary don't you think?

jslone
12th December 2006, 05:33
Mark JJ was being stupid,yes he was doing his own buisiness but this is just stupidity.

RaceFanStan
12th December 2006, 05:41
What a dork.
Yep http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

Sparky1329
12th December 2006, 05:52
And he lied about it to boot. :hmh:

harvick#1
12th December 2006, 05:57
maybe he had too much moonshine

Hoss Ghoul
12th December 2006, 08:04
Cut out the rudeness.

Seriously, Johnson was not at the wheel of the golf cart, and they say it was a celebrity tournament incident. I don't know if it was that for the Jimmie Johnson Foundation or if it was a golf outing with Lowe's or other sponsors.

From the report, the person driving the golf cart made a hard turn which threw Jimmie off-balance. Whoever did that could face course discipline. You don't do that -- when I golf, I prefer to walk.

He is out of action for the ROC, unfortunately.

DISCLAIMER: It is BobbyC's policy to release full disclosure on companies in which he holds shares if they are being discussed. He holds shares in Lowe's.

What kind of course discipline should one receive for riding on the roof of the golf cart then Bobby? :p

Mihai
16th December 2006, 21:49
JJ with Travis Pastrana @ the Race of Champions in Paris. Look at his left hand holding the flag.

RaceFanStan
17th December 2006, 00:28
Looks like Jimmie's right hand is on the chick's butt ! :eek:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

harvick#1
17th December 2006, 00:37
Johnson cheating already, Jeff and Chad must have given him some advice already

oldhippie
18th December 2006, 00:36
johnson can blame it on the meds

SteveA
19th December 2006, 01:01