PDA

View Full Version : My Fantast Racer The Fastest Reality TV Gameshow On Earth!

7th January 2013, 02:54
Openly Promoting But I feel you'll appreciate it if not I'll gladly remove the post.

Have you ever wanted to ride in a genuine High Performance Racecar?
Or better yet, have you ever wanted to drive a genuine High Performance Racecar?
Your hand on the wheel - raw adrenaline flowing through your veins.
We are Vision Creative Media Productions, Ltd.
We are a creative environment for film and television entertainment.
We are proud to introduce you to “MY FANTASY RACER”.

If you are a fan of racing and the motorsports, “MY FANTASY RACER” is a show that is
built especially for you.

Each week for 12 consecutive weeks, average people, just like you, will get their
chance to live their dream – drive the car – and walk in the shoes of their favorite
drivers. It’s the ultimate racecar driving experience. Then, in our 13th episode, the
exciting Season Finale, our 12 weekly winner will battle head-to-head to determine
our MY FANTASY RACER Grand Champion.

This is a show that is for and about the fans of racing, people who love to drive fast,
and those people who love to live life on the edge of excitement.

We aren’t look for professionals, this is for amateur drivers – people with no formal
racecar driving experience. We want men and women between the ages of 18 and 82.
Do you have what it takes to live your wildest of dreams coming true?

We’ll provide your transportation to and from our racing facilities; we’ll provide you
with first class accommodations during your stay with us; we’ll provide all of your
meals; the equipment you need; and professional racecar driver’s training. Heck, we’ll
even pay you for your time.

If you’ve ever wondered what it might be like, ever dreamed the dream of you being
behind the wheel of an authentic racecar, just like those used in NASCAR, this is the
show for you. Live the dream – drive the car.

You could win hundreds of thousands of dollars, exciting prizes, exotic vacations, and
maybe claim the title as our Grand Champion with all the bragging rights and a
lifetime of memories.

It doesn’t matter if you are a fan of Formula 1 racing, drag racing, dirt tracking, road
racing, Sprint Car Racing, Indy Cars, Funny Cars, or the Tractor Pull – if you love cars
and you love to drive fast – MY FANTASY RACER is the only show that makes those
dreams come true by putting you behind the wheel.

As a contestant, you will earn valuable points as you go through the driver’s training
competing for best overall scores in each category. Where it may all sound easy
enough, we’ve turned a simple game of follow the leader into something that will
challenge the very core of your ability.

Each week 16 new and different contestants will compete for their chance to be that
week’s winner and advance to the Special Season Finale. During play, 4 players will be
eliminated while the remaining 12 move on to compete in our weekly 40 lap shoot out
event.

You will learn how to harness the horsepower and learn confidence in your ability to
control the car. You will learn speed performance racing, close proximity racing, and
when, where, and how to maximize your point earnings.

Our unique point building system is designed to provide a level playing field for all
contestants giving granny and equal opportunity to compete against the young bucks.

Tazio
7th January 2013, 03:27
Liar!!

rjbetty
7th January 2013, 03:50
Liar!!

LOL is this a scam then? Oh I am naive...

Sir you forgot to mention the part where you take money from those who sign up!

It's good that Abe Lincoln is here to tell it like it is. :D