PDA

View Full Version : Spectating on Rally Sweden 2013

TheBear
20th December 2012, 11:10
Morning all,
My first time posting on this forum.
Myself and a couple friends are thinking of heading over to sweden to watch the wrc event next year, we've never done it before and i was wondering if anybody had any first hand experience or knowledge they could pass on.

-Is the spectating restricted to pens?
-Do you have to pay for access into the stages?
-Is it worth the expense to get out there?

Any help is much appreciated,
Thank you, thebear

pino
20th December 2012, 11:20
First of all welcome here :wave:

Yes you have to buy a rally-pass to get to all stages.

Dunno how much will cost you but I guarantee that it will be worth it !

TheBear
20th December 2012, 11:41
Thank you for the quick reply, I will do some research into the rally pass now.
Have you been to Rally Sweden yourself?

rage82
20th December 2012, 14:17
The rally pass is 500 sek about 50 euro.

pino
20th December 2012, 18:42
Thank you for the quick reply, I will do some research into the rally pass now.
Have you been to Rally Sweden yourself?

Yes I've been there severall times and enjoyed each time ;)

Astro83
29th December 2012, 15:37
Welcome to the forum! There is a thread "Rally Sweden 2013", were you can read and post messages!
:)

But to answear your question, is it worth it?

I have been there several times and this time I will go there for my self and visit Karlstad from 7th to 10th feb, all by my self!! :) :) I go even if my friends can not this time!

I hope that answar the question! ;)

BleAivano
2nd January 2013, 18:31
Morning all,
My first time posting on this forum.
Myself and a couple friends are thinking of heading over to sweden to watch the wrc event next year, we've never done it before and i was wondering if anybody had any first hand experience or knowledge they could pass on.

-Is the spectating restricted to pens?
-Do you have to pay for access into the stages?
-Is it worth the expense to get out there?

Any help is much appreciated,
Thank you, thebear

Imo it depends on the weather. If its a good winter with proper snow/ice roads and no gravel it is definitely worth it.
However if its rainy and hardly any snow/ice I don't consider it worth the time and money.

tommeke_B
2nd January 2013, 22:49
Spectating a rally is always a little bit like gambling... But the good thing is that there's much more to win than there is to lose... I've seen things I will never forget on some WRC and IRC events. :)

ururu
8th January 2013, 11:31
Who can help? Need onbords from rally Sweden ss, those who will be in 2013; LESJÖFORS, VÄRMULLSÅSEN, VARGÅSEN, SÅGEN, FREDRIKSBERG, RÄMMEN, MITANDERSFORS, FINNSKOGEN, KIRKENÆR, TORSBY (POWER STAGE)
thanks ;) !

BleAivano
8th January 2013, 21:30
Who can help? Need onbords from rally Sweden ss, those who will be in 2013; LESJÖFORS, VÄRMULLSÅSEN, VARGÅSEN, SÅGEN, FREDRIKSBERG, RÄMMEN, MITANDERSFORS, FINNSKOGEN, KIRKENÆR, TORSBY (POWER STAGE)
thanks ;) !

take a look in this thread (why is there a need for two threads about RS?) http://www.motorsportforums.com/wrc/155829-rally-sweden-2013-a.html

logic
9th January 2013, 06:33
I will be going there , i land on the wednesday. Will update when u get the confirmation of the cabins.

ururu
9th January 2013, 09:38
take a look in this thread (why is there a need for two threads about RS?) I think that there is a topic quickly, the message will go quickly into history ;)