PDA

View Full Version : What's up with this? Gary Hartstein fired

Nem14
18th December 2012, 17:36
Anyone have any back story?

AutoRacing1.com - Hot News Page (http://autoracing1.com/hotnews.asp?tid=62668)

Tazio
18th December 2012, 19:09
FIA chief doctor Gary Hartstein has declared his anger at the FIA, saying he is "righteously pissed off" to have lost his job.

Hartstein revealed on Twitter in November that he had been informed that the decision not to renew his Formula One contract had been taken by Jean Todt and the president of the FIA Medical Commission. However, having originally said it is "not down to me to know" the reasons for the change, Hartstein has today taken to Twitter once again to voice his anger and declare that he is set to challenge the FIA's decision.

"It's taken a while, but I am righteously pissed off," Hartstein wrote. "I might launch a crusade to get some answers, or get my f***ing job back, or let the world know what's REALLY going on on the medical side of the FIA. Understand this: I am NOT bitter or sad. I am seriously angry. And that's bad.

"Not sure how or when, but there's dark clouds a-gatherin'. This is gonna be a f***ing blast!"

Hartstein later added: "Ok now we all need to be patient. I'll tweet my usual blather for a few weeks then we'll see where we're at."
I don't have any back story, however from reading one article on ESPN it sounds like this guy may be a psycho. If you tweet all of your issues with your job you might just piss off someone like Todt, who may have actually said something completely differently than how this Dr. is portraying it. That's my two cents. :confused:
This sounds like something Malbec may have some inside dope on: :bulb:

TheFamousEccles
19th December 2012, 13:31
If his tweets are anything to go by, he seems unhinged. Or maybe it's just me? :idea:

SGWilko
19th December 2012, 13:38
I don't have any back story, however from reading one article on ESPN it sounds like this guy may be a psycho. If you tweet all of your issues with your job you might just piss off someone like Todt, who may have actually said something completely differently than how this Dr. is portraying it. That's my two cents. :confused:
This sounds like something Malbec may have some inside dope on: :bulb:

Sounds like a 'very public breakdown' to me.

52Paddy
22nd December 2012, 12:26
Tweeting unprofessionally like that really isn't going to do him any favours.