PDA

View Full Version : Will Cathram keep Heikki if he finishes in top 11?

longisland
25th November 2012, 06:18
Same as subject above

zako85
25th November 2012, 06:33
Note necessarily. Consider what happens if he finishes 11th but Petrov is in the top 10 :)

steveaki13
25th November 2012, 09:18
I think Caterham are set to have two new drivers next year, one obviously Pic and them maybe VDGarde.

Who knows, but imagine if HRT suddenly finish 11th.

acescribe
25th November 2012, 09:50
Whilst he obviously never said as much, going on Heikki's body language when interviewed this weekend it would appear that his fate at Caterham is a done deal and they will have two new drivers next year.

dj_bytedisaster
25th November 2012, 10:42
I think Caterham are set to have two new drivers next year, one obviously Pic and them maybe VDGarde.

Who knows, but imagine if HRT suddenly finish 11th.

A HRT in 11th would mean massive attrition and chances are that at least one Caterham or Marussia would still be ahead of them. Since massive attrition due to technical probs is more or less unthinkable in these days, it would mean that atrocious conditions would be the cause. In that case however I would suspect the HRTs to fall off the track first. They're not exactly very drivable machines. On the other hand Karthikeyan is rarely fast enough to actually have a crash, so... :D

25th November 2012, 11:03
c?m on vì chia s? b? Ã*ch.............................

keysersoze
25th November 2012, 14:27
Since we're dealing in unlikely scenarios, here's one I posted in another thread:

Because of conditions / attrition, late in the race Charles Pic is lying 12th or better, with a Caterham right behind him. Does Pic slide off the track in order to send 10 million bucks into Caterham's coffers?

keysersoze
25th November 2012, 18:08
Since we're dealing in unlikely scenarios, here's one I posted in another thread:

Because of conditions / attrition, late in the race Charles Pic is lying 12th or better, with a Caterham right behind him. Does Pic slide off the track in order to send 10 million bucks into Caterham's coffers?

Well, Charles didn't wreck, but six laps from the end Vitaly passed him for 11th.

Maybe Petrov's reward is a seat alongside the Frenchman next year.

steveaki13
25th November 2012, 18:16
Well, Charles didn't wreck, but six laps from the end Vitaly passed him for 11th.

Maybe Petrov's reward is a seat alongside the Frenchman next year.

Great prediction. Exactly as you said

truefan72
25th November 2012, 18:31
petrov should retain his seat, he just gifted the team $10million

jens
25th November 2012, 18:46
So Caterham got the lost money back, but seriously - IMO Petrov has been about as good as Kovalainen this year in race trim (though behind in qualis), so there is not a strong argument for keeping Heikki longer anyway.