PDA

View Full Version : El Burrito of the Texas

A FONDO
18th November 2012, 21:16
Again my usual ones - Groesjan, Verne, Schumacher, Webber, Di Waste-a.. Senna and Massa drove a good race though.

Rollo
18th November 2012, 21:28
Australia, for being in the wrong place.

The race started at 6am and I have to leave for work at 06:30. Consequently I saw the first half hour but have no idea who won.

DexDexter
18th November 2012, 21:33
Not many donkeys for me. Maybe sadly Heikki who lost to his teammate and is probably at the end of his F1 career.

Dave B
18th November 2012, 21:39
MSC, ROS and DIR had pretty anonymous races but weren't particularly donkey like.

Ranger
18th November 2012, 21:41
Again my usual ones - Groesjan, Verne, Schumacher, Webber, Di Waste-a.. Senna and Massa drove a good race though.

None of them really count as donkeys as far as I saw.

dj_bytedisaster
18th November 2012, 21:43
For me it's Mercedes. That car of theirs was biblically bad.

A FONDO
18th November 2012, 21:44
None of them really count as donkeys as far as I saw.

Yes, not definite donkeys. That's why I used burrITO ;)

We'll see next year, is it really the car or just the drivers being mediocre

truefan72
18th November 2012, 21:50
no real donkeys this race

N. Jones
19th November 2012, 00:23
I can't think of any burrito's either, although I must say that Mercedes looked pretty bad.

CNR
19th November 2012, 07:45
Ferrari
F1: Ferrari finds loophole to help title chase | Sports | GMA News Online | The Go-To Site for Filipinos Everywhere (http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/282850/sports/motorsports/f1-ferrari-finds-loophole-to-help-title-chase)

Just prior to Sunday's race, Ferrari said they had broken a seal on Massa's gearbox, incurring the mandatory penalty, for "strategy considerations, with the objective of maximizing Alonso's start potential."

uken cheats

F1boat
19th November 2012, 08:15

I have to agree. Unbelievably bad.

AndyL
19th November 2012, 10:38
Paul Di Resta trashed his race with a spin, but it might be a bit harsh to make him the chimichanga of the race just for that, given that even Alonso managed to have a self-inflicted off-track excursion.

Malbec
19th November 2012, 11:24
No major donkeys this race but very disappointed in Sauber who lost about a second between the practice sessions and quali/the race and couldn't figure out why. Also Mercedes demonstrated poor pace although that was perhaps more evident because Schumi outperformed his car by taking it into Q3 and went swiftly backwards in the race.

Most if not all of the driver mistakes I saw were due to very poor grip levels, everyone seemed to behave themselves in the wheel to wheel stuff which is refreshing.

i_max2k2
19th November 2012, 18:56
No major donkeys this race but very disappointed in Sauber who lost about a second between the practice sessions and quali/the race and couldn't figure out why. Also Mercedes demonstrated poor pace although that was perhaps more evident because Schumi outperformed his car by taking it into Q3 and went swiftly backwards in the race.

Most if not all of the driver mistakes I saw were due to very poor grip levels, everyone seemed to behave themselves in the wheel to wheel stuff which is refreshing.

True, their car has got even slower then the Torro Roso's now, I think this win by Hamilton (or if he wins in Brazil) is going to be his last for a long long time, I'm kind of happy now that Schumi has retired, cause I dont think we're going to see a miracle in 2013/14 when suddenly Mercedes is in the top 3.

yodasarmpit
19th November 2012, 19:09
Although it pains me, and not really a donkey in this perticular race - but for continued under performing, I'm going with Paul.
I get the feeling his head has not been where it should have since being linked with Merc, Mac, and Ferrari and now he seems to be in the wrong state of mind.

wedge
19th November 2012, 19:31
DIR had pretty anonymous races but weren't particularly donkey like.

Either You're too kind or I'm too cruel:

Hulk, once again, has outclassed PDR and made him look like a complete chump.

Highly rated last year, recently considered for McLaren seat; recent form has made him look over rated.

Considering Massa & JB were criticesd for their poor run of form not long ago I'd say my criticisms are fair.

The Black Knight
19th November 2012, 19:44
Mercedes for officially having the worst development program of all teams this year. HRT have probably done a better development job. Heads should roll there after a result like that, in my opinion.

Robinho
20th November 2012, 00:02
Has to be Mercedes, pretty much the only car that had to 2 stop as it trashed its tyres and wasn't quick when it heated them up before destroying them. Both drivers had disasters, but I think in this case it was more the car than their making. I hope Ross is courting Newey to go with Lewis in his new dream team as the current outlook does not look good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Knock-on
20th November 2012, 01:49
Aerosmith or whoever the hell it was that kept drowning out Jenson in the Mobile 1 tent in Fanfest. Nearly went out there and pulled their power leads.

steveaki13
20th November 2012, 19:49
Mercedes Car hands down.

I am late I know. Just dont seem to have had any free time lately.

The Merc was hideously slow. Schumi must have done a fine job to qualify 5th, but then fell like a stone.

Other than that, no real Donkey in terms of driver.