PDA

View Full Version : Website infected?

Knock-on
7th November 2012, 12:11
Does anyone else suffer from being directed to spam sites when using the back button on the forum. This is the only site that does it and takes me to sites like this:

Survey (http://localgiftspanel.com/uk/survey/indext3b1.php)

Also, when I log on, it registers me but says it's directing me to an invalid path.

Any ideas Mark?

Dave B
7th November 2012, 12:55
Not me (tried it Chrome and IE on a PC, and Chrome and Dolphin on a phone).

What OS and browser are you using? I take it you've done a virus/malware check since this started.

Mark
7th November 2012, 13:50
No; can't say I've encountered that before and I can't think of a way that this could be engineered from the server side.

Lousada
7th November 2012, 15:56
Does anyone else suffer from being directed to spam sites when using the back button on the forum. This is the only site that does it and takes me to sites like this:

Yes, I have sort of the same problem. Only I don't get actually redirected, but the first page remains. When I look at the "recent pages" there are spam sites which I never visited.

inimitablestoo
7th November 2012, 16:47
Oddly enough, I hadn't encountered this problem until I tried to read this thread :s

Knock-on
8th November 2012, 11:19
Using AVG and CCleaner weekly to clear up any Virus or Spam.

Also, it's sparodic. Can't recreate it today but has happen on about 6 occassions in the past.

janneppi
8th November 2012, 15:38
Yes, I have sort of the same problem. Only I don't get actually redirected, but the first page remains. When I look at the "recent pages" there are spam sites which I never visited.
If your browser supports ad blockers, that might help. I'm using an Opera browser and I've previously had to install an ad blocker and fecesbook blocker to stop ad sites intefiering.