PDA

View Full Version : Notes from the ESPN broadcast of St. Petes

pressdog
2nd April 2007, 04:34
BAM. Mastsuura. WHAMO. Drops the F-bomb on camera. (I think.) Notes from the broadcast, FYI:

Notes from St. Pete (http://pressdog.typepad.com/dogblog/2007/04/notes_from_the_.html)

Hoss Ghoul
2nd April 2007, 04:42
I was laughing when they said they weren't sure what he said because of his accent-while apologizing. "F___cking dissapointed". Reminded me of A.J.'s swearing coming over the team radio after his first win last year. It would be nice if NASCAR didn't make a big deal out of such things as well.

MarcoCheever
2nd April 2007, 12:35
I thought he was talking about a new restaurant Foo King ?

DRC
2nd April 2007, 13:15
So why does every network feel they have to apologize when one of the contestants says a "bad word"?!? To me, that's more embarrasing than the actual thing being said. Just move on people...

Easy Drifter
2nd April 2007, 18:00
Is that anything like Peking Duck? Oh Well. TSN put the race on at 3am so I will watch it tonight. They will have had time to beep it out.

45 Below
3rd April 2007, 00:10
Press Dog - another good read I always enjoy your take ... or should I say p*ss take. I appreciate that you poke the borax at all series.

I guess that makes you an equal opportunity destroyer!

Easy Drifter
3rd April 2007, 18:44
Watched race last night. Amazingly TSN did not do a bleeper! However instead of the advertised 3am start it appeared to be 4am. 1hr of sportsdesk repeat of stick and ball. Luckily I had set up to tape for close to 3 1/2 Hrs so got whole race, just.
More and more indications that DP is not liked by most people closely involved.