PDA

View Full Version : Pickems & Fantasy League for 2013 - go or no go?

patnicholls
15th October 2012, 13:09
Hi folks,

As anyone still here is no doubt aware the forum is a lot quieter than it once was, which of course extends to the Pickems and my Fantasy League with the latter being propped up by large numbers of teams from a small number of participants and the pickems also sparsely attended.

I am currently debating whether to run either of the competitions in 2013 - the pickems do not require a huge amount of effort but the League is a bit more involved with a couple of solid hours work being required a few times a year and then weekly maintenance during the season to update the results.

It's sad that the forum has become so quiet, but it seems to be the general trend. So I'm looking for a show of hands as to who is actually out there and looking to play next year. It seems a waste of time to run them if ten (or less) of us are playing either, unfortunately.

Pat

Mintexmemory
15th October 2012, 13:19
I'm up for WRC, ERC and F1

chac47
25th October 2012, 22:36
I'd quite like pickems for WSBK. Too difficult with 2 races?

patnicholls
26th October 2012, 13:05
I'd quite like pickems for WSBK. Too difficult with 2 races?

It can be done, when I ran the GP2 pickems a few years ago it was two races per weekend and we used the same pick for both races. I think I'll need to see a bit more support for continuing before deciding to go for anything, though.