PDA

View Full Version : Shedden Turn one slide at Rockingham

MAX_THRUST
23rd September 2012, 19:16
How did the director and commentary team not see this amazing save? Two laps before the wall was hit really hard.

Toby Moody is utterly useless. Harvey is good, but please sack Toby.

Allyc85
23rd September 2012, 19:25
I know! I was literally shouting at the TV as it happened!

I couldnt believe they missed it and I even began to doubt that I had actually seen it :laugh:

BDunnell
23rd September 2012, 20:24
I agree completely. The director should also have noticed and replayed it.

Captain VXR
23rd September 2012, 20:39
I'm getting a bit fed up of Toby's habit of taking a v e r y l o n g t i m e t o s a y a n y t h i n g .
He needs to improve quickly, and if not, be replaced.

BDunnell
23rd September 2012, 20:40
Oh, he's terrible at the job. Shame for him, as I'm sure he works extremely hard, but he really is.

Allyc85
24th September 2012, 19:56
One of the greatest saves ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBAeALk8moo

JasonPotato
25th September 2012, 10:36
I would like to see him save it in a rwd car.

Ninar69
25th September 2012, 14:32

Chuckle.
x

inimitablestoo
25th September 2012, 19:05
I'd like the commentators to see him save it, period ;)

Allyc85
25th September 2012, 21:08
If anyone on here does that twitter lark they should send the link to Toby Moody and see what he says ;)

Iain
25th September 2012, 21:42
If anyone on here does that twitter lark they should send the link to Toby Moody and see what he says ;)

He does Twitter? I thought you needed to answer in 140 characters or less. How does he manage to do that when it takes him a minute to say a sentence?!

MAX_THRUST
26th September 2012, 00:24
Thanks for posting the clip. Unreal, I have never seen anyone make a save like that at Rockingham in turn 1. As it happens Toby says "What a brilliant first lap". Thought he was gonna save what a brilliant save.....dooshbag.

vx1054
26th September 2012, 16:26
He does Twitter? I thought you needed to answer in 140 characters or less. How does he manage to do that when it takes him a minute to say a sentence?!

I was following him on Twitter, but too many posts and not much worth reading.

I did want to like him at first but as the season's gone on he has not improved, not sure who to replace him with though?

Tixy54
26th September 2012, 20:37
Some of us said it from when he started on ITV, "Get rid of Tubby Muddled"

GravettFan99
30th September 2012, 06:44
Someone had asked Tim Harvey afterwards about how he had missed Shedden's save, and his reply was something like "I can't believe I missed it either!"

MrJan
1st October 2012, 23:53
I know! I was literally shouting at the TV as it happened!

I couldnt believe they missed it and I even began to doubt that I had actually seen it :laugh:

I was exactly the same, shouting at the telly and then wondering if I was going crazy when it didn't get a reply.

Thanks for the link, it was even more sideways than I remembered, has anyone heard a quote from Shedden on it? I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know how he came out of it without hitting anything either.