PDA

View Full Version : [HD] Tony Stewart Throws Helmet At Matt Kenseth - Bristol 2012

26th August 2012, 20:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDKIE1k-tDU

Nem14
26th August 2012, 22:35
Whoa!

Check out the inflated flotation device Tony is wearing around his waist under his driver's suit.

00steven
27th August 2012, 00:52
And that's why I like Tony Stewart!

call_me_andrew
27th August 2012, 01:55
And that's why I like Tony Stewart!

Because he acts like a child?

heliocastroneves#3
28th August 2012, 14:09
Tony is a stupid d**k, he perfectly fits NASCAR. Only we should rename him to Tony Busch I think.

Joose
29th August 2012, 03:05
I think it's funny how people complain about Tony Stewarts a baby and what not, but NASCAR needs what he did at Bristol, it's been missing that element of drama for some years now. Especially Bristol. Yeah I know he was a baby about it, but it was definitely good for the sport in general.

call_me_andrew
29th August 2012, 05:14
I think it's funny how people complain about Tony Stewarts a baby and what not, but NASCAR needs what he did at Bristol, it's been missing that element of drama for some years now. Especially Bristol. Yeah I know he was a baby about it, but it was definitely good for the sport in general.

To Hell with your drama! If the most important part of the weekend is happening outise of a car, in what sense are we still watching motorsports?

Joose
29th August 2012, 05:52
I see what you are saying, and I agree. I watch sports for the racing, but now that this incident happened, it'll make it that much interesting to watch next week at Atlanta when Keneseth and Stewart are racing together.

00steven
29th August 2012, 14:32
Because he acts like a child?

No, because he's not afraid of being politically correct. Tells you like it is.

00steven
29th August 2012, 14:33
Tony is a stupid d**k, he perfectly fits NASCAR. Only we should rename him to Tony Busch I think.

Stupid comment. These are the two most pure talents NASCAR has.

wedge
29th August 2012, 15:36

Considering an idiot threw a shoe at Montreal NNS round and Smoke demoniacally throws a helmet at a competitors windshield it is not good at all.

Yep, great role for the kids....

NASCAR needs its characters. It's a double edged sword...

call_me_andrew
30th August 2012, 02:13

I'm no Supreme Court Justice, but I'm pretty sure throwing a helmet does not qualify as protected speech.

Joose
30th August 2012, 03:56
Personally this was the best Bristol race since the 2002 Sharpie 500, and that race had a lot in common with this past Bristol race, a lot of Drama, good last 100 laps (not nearly as good as 2002's race) I enjoyed it, and we need more of this in NASCAR.

anthonyvop
30th August 2012, 05:20
Just another tired NASCAR Cliche........