PDA

View Full Version : Villeneuve on The Hour

Sirius
31st March 2007, 00:19
Jacques Villeneuve will be appearing on The Hour sometime next week. The show is hosted by George Stroumboulopoulos.

Sirius

PSfan
31st March 2007, 01:29
Hey thanks for the heads-up... looks like he will be on Monday... gonna have to PVR that despite my dislike for G Snufulupugus. (I also dislike posting in the H&L side of the forum, so I guess this proves I do compromise from time to time... :p : )

Sirius
3rd April 2007, 01:56
Hey thanks for the heads-up... looks like he will be on Monday... gonna have to PVR that despite my dislike for G Snufulupugus. (I also dislike posting in the H&L side of the forum, so I guess this proves I do compromise from time to time... :p : )

I'm looking forward to the interview because I think he will feel at ease with George because George himself is a bit of a rebel.

I bet you didn't know that Halle Berry is going to be on this week as well. Mmm...she is one fine woman! :up:

By the way...Jacques was on Off The Record this afternoon. I do know that TSN repeats Off The Record quite late here on the wsetcoast so you may want to check to see if it repeats in your area as well.

Sirius

PSfan
16th April 2007, 08:02
Well, JV made another TV appearance today on windtunnel. I missed most of it, but it will be replayed at 10am est on speedtv

this time I have my pvr set... :)