PDA

View Full Version : More deaths in the name of "freedom"

Alfa Fan
5th August 2012, 21:34
BBC News - 'Seven killed' in Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19138754)

Another seven people who "deserved" to die. Seriously America, sort out your gun laws.

ioan
5th August 2012, 22:28
It's not only the gun laws, the issues run deeper then that.

Rollo
6th August 2012, 00:13
we're going to see this sort of thing over and over again ad nauseum

8 days is all it took this time... 8 days.

anthonyvop
6th August 2012, 00:26
Another reason why I despise the Left

"The police commander at the scene in Oak Creek, near Milwaukee in Wisconsin, said he and federal agents are treating the mass shooting as a suspected act of "domestic terrorism," though the shooter's motive was unclear."

And yet went out of their way not to call the Muslim, Fort Hood killer who's motives were pure fervent Islamic views and deep opposition to the U.S.-led wars in Iraq and Afghanistan a Terrorist.

As for Gun Laws. I reject anyone's attempt to deny me my basic human rights of possession and to decide how I can protect myself....End of Debate.

Alfa Fan
6th August 2012, 01:18
Tony, why can't I defend myself with nuclear weapons then? Why couldn't Saddam?

Rollo
6th August 2012, 01:46
As for Gun Laws. I reject anyone's attempt to deny me my basic human rights of possession and to decide how I can protect myself....End of Debate.

You also have the basic human right of dying by the instruments which you possess and paying more in healthcare premiums because of it.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty....

Yep. "more perfect".

grungex
6th August 2012, 03:40
Another reason why I despise the Left

"The police commander at the scene in Oak Creek, near Milwaukee in Wisconsin, said he and federal agents are treating the mass shooting as a suspected act of "domestic terrorism," though the shooter's motive was unclear."

Do you have some evidence to prove that the police commander and federal agents are representatives of "the Left"?

janvanvurpa
6th August 2012, 06:06
Do you have some evidence to prove that the police commander and federal agents are representatives of "the Left"?

In many like the Vop's 'mind" EVERYBODY to the left of Ghengis Khan is "left"..
The whole country is one vast left wing conspiracy..

D-Type
6th August 2012, 10:20
Please folks, let's not re-start the US gun laws debate on this motor sport forum.