5th August 2012, 15:05
Mine are,

Sky News
Eurosport News
Engadget

What are yours?

janneppi
5th August 2012, 16:28
Mine's not a smartphone by today's standards, but I use Pytty(for IRC), Gmail, and Sportstracker(not daily, but the third common software I use)

CaptainRaiden
5th August 2012, 17:08
K-9 Mail for Android
Gmail
Viber and Poweramp

Apart from these top three most used, the ones which are very essential for me on a daily basis are Chrome for ICS, Dropbox, Google Drive, remote for VLC player, Wordpress, AndFTP, and Quickoffice Pro.

Mark
5th August 2012, 17:38
Excluding built in apps.

Tapatalk (posting this using it)
Facebook
Endomomdo

pino
5th August 2012, 19:40
Bongiovi DPS (music app)
Tapatalk
Facebook

Jag_Warrior
5th August 2012, 22:33
Cool. I was just about to start a thread sort of like this!

On my iPod Touch, not a day goes by that I don't use CNBC, Reuters and Bloomberg. I know that's three, but I also use The Weather Channel app most every day too.

Probably every other day I'll also use MSNBC's news app and the one from the BBC. MSNBC is good for generic, quickie news and the BBC is one of the absolute best for international news.

BleAivano
6th August 2012, 00:04
top 3:downloaded apps:
Dolphin Browser HD
IMDB
flightradar24

other apps used frequently:
Marinetraffic, aWar Remote, Poweramp (full version), convertPad, tweetCaster and TrueCaller.

Big Ben
6th August 2012, 07:52
Opera Mini, whatsapp/viber/liveprofile (it seems like everyone I know wants to use something else),ebuddy, the weather channel app, livescore, igo and sudoku. Of the built-in ones I use frequently the one for the weather, iBooks and Safari when Opera Mini minimalist style doesn't suit my needs.

Big Ben
6th August 2012, 21:49
You must thank your lucky stars you haven't joined your friends and the rest of our generation on Facebook. You'd have to install FB Messenger which would be yet another form of social communication lol. :)

But I have joined them.. actually most of them have joined me since I have an account for quite some time now. but I'm a bit of e-sociopath... I have gathered around 100 of these so called friends... far below the average 1000 friends of the average FB user :laugh: I just don't spend too much time on it. I check it out 2-3 times a day in 2-3 minutes sessions... and to go back to topic... this doesn't happen too often on my phone since this blitz FB sessions are not possible on it.

Rollo
7th August 2012, 06:45
Five Hundred
Peep
TuneIn Radio

Mark
7th August 2012, 13:25
I don't think the average FB user has anything near 1,000 friends. I think I read somewhere it was more like 130ish. I have 69 friends, and only maybe 10% of them will I interact with on a regular basis.

Koz
9th August 2012, 00:43
Viber! I can't stress viber enough, if I didn't have it my phone bill would be exponentially higher. ( Skype for video calling )
TomTom of course.
And the app from my bank.

Having an iPhone biteSMS is also a godsend.

DexDexter
9th August 2012, 20:27
Accuweather
Facebook
Internet radio

J4MIE
10th August 2012, 07:10
Facebook
BBC News
And at the moment Rightmove cos I'm looking for a house to rent.

Also use Endomondo, RBS, EBay, and SkyScanner for flights.

pino
10th August 2012, 07:29
Jamie mate get Bongiovi DPS the already excellent audio will improve a lot, trust me ;)

schmenke
10th August 2012, 14:38
Angry Birds!

:dork:

Big Ben
10th August 2012, 14:55
I don't think the average FB user has anything near 1,000 friends. I think I read somewhere it was more like 130ish. I have 69 friends, and only maybe 10% of them will I interact with on a regular basis.

That was a bit of an exaggeration... just out of curiosity I've checked out my 'friends' and most of them have between 300-400... only some going over 1000 or even 2000.

Stuartf12007
10th August 2012, 17:39
First of all, sorry for my spelling error with Phone.
When i started this thread i wondered weather i should say....your top 3 apps except facebook or Twitter.

Anyway carry on.

ioan
11th August 2012, 19:30
AccuWeather
Dilbert easy reader
Opera Mobile

tfp
12th August 2012, 22:38
MyFace, Ebay, and Irally.

Not very original? :D