PDA

View Full Version : Yukio Kagayama

seppefan
30th March 2007, 16:53
What a great rider but I worry for Yukio as he seems to be crashing so much at present and I wish him well. Should he stop ?

ChrisS
30th March 2007, 18:37
did he crash at Donington? I havent seen anything about it

patnicholls
30th March 2007, 21:04
He's had a couple of crashes, but that's part and parcel of bike racing. Just unfortunate a couple of them have kept him out of racing.

And - a little tip - you should be aware that Yukio is one of your moderator's favourite riders :)

NinjaMaster
31st March 2007, 08:03
I read he crashed in qualifying and has been passed unfit to ride. Is that for the rest of the weekend or just that session? He unfortunately seems to be a bloke who gets injured every time he crashes. There are plenty of guys who crash more than him, they just seem to bounce better. Love the guy though and he is mighty fast on his day.

seppefan
1st April 2007, 15:48
He's had a couple of crashes, but that's part and parcel of bike racing. Just unfortunate a couple of them have kept him out of racing.

And - a little tip - you should be aware that Yukio is one of your moderator's favourite riders :)

And mine. Remember the awfull crash he had the season before his great BSB year. More metall than bones which is why I am concerned about him. Don't think he was in the first race at Donnington.

seppefan
1st April 2007, 16:01
Sorry, he was finishing 10th or 11th.

leopard
2nd April 2007, 05:11
Yukio is probably having 'team-mate syndrome' ;)