PDA

View Full Version : Cars for sale

Tocanutz
27th July 2012, 09:09
Morning Peeps i have sadly decided to part with some of my Btcc collection. I have a signed Matt Neal Radio controlled Honda Civic and a signed Yvan Muller Radio controlled Vauxhall Astra to sell but i have no idea how much to put them on Ebay for. Both are in excellent condition, fully boxed with all original packaging. If you have any ideas please let me know.

D-Type
27th July 2012, 09:25
Based on advice I've had:

(1) Look on e-Bay for similar models and see what price they go for and the "Buy now" price. Set "Buy it now" price at the high end and the reserve at what you feel happy with - say half the "Buy it now" price.
(2) If you have any choice, set the auction period as long as possible as these are niche market items.
(3) Decide how you want to handle post and packaging - "Free", ie in the price, or a an add on.
(4) Beware the Paypal con where the buyer claims he never got the goods and you lose out. use some form of recorded delivery - post or courier.

Tocanutz
27th July 2012, 11:38
Thanks D-Type.

I checked Ebay and i cannot find anything like these to compare. This is my problem, i want to sell them on but they have been in my possesion for a while and i don't want to let them go cheap. I also have signed books and posters to sell but they will be easier to price.

Zico
27th July 2012, 20:49
I'd try the BTCC forum, there may be a few on there that have their own collections and may have an idea.. or maybe even interested in what you have.

BTCC :: Official Forum (http://www.btcc.net/forum/index.php?)