PDA

View Full Version : Where the hekis eki?

donKey jote
13th July 2012, 21:07
3 months is one heck of a walkabout :s

schmenke
13th July 2012, 21:28
I blame Bush.

pino
13th July 2012, 21:29
I blame uncle fousto :p :

janvanvurpa
13th July 2012, 23:06
http://www.jonathanrosenbaum.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/apocalypse_now-mud4.jpg

Helsinki...paaska. I'm only in Hesinki. Every time, I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle. He moves back to the bed, lies down. He's unshaven, exhausted, probably drunk. We SEE alcohol bottles, photos, documents scattered on the table. WILLARD (V.O.) When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there. When I was there...all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now. Waiting for a mission. Getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker. And every minute Fousto squats in the bush...he gets stronger. Each time I looked around...the walls moved in a little tighter.

He's out in the bush now. En rikitg ödesmark krigare...

Somewhere out in träsket i fjärr-Karelia

tiii hi hi..

race aficionado
14th July 2012, 03:46
Where the hekis eki?Great Thread Title.
Nice one Donks.

And where the hekis eki?
I would also like to know.

janvanvurpa
14th July 2012, 18:44
http://www.jonathanrosenbaum.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/apocalypse_now-mud4.jpg

Helsinki...paaska. I'm only in Hesinki. Every time, I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle. He moves back to the bed, lies down. He's unshaven, exhausted, probably drunk. We SEE alcohol bottles, photos, documents scattered on the table. WILLARD (V.O.) When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there. When I was there...all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now. Waiting for a mission. Getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker.
And every minute Fousto squats in the bush...he gets stronger. Each time I looked around...the walls moved in a little tighter.

He's out in the bush now. En rikitg ödesmark krigare...

Somewhere out in träsket i fjärr-Karelia

tiii hi hi..

Or, where he squats smells stronger when he's done..... :uhoh:

odykas
17th July 2012, 12:47
I think it's the calm before the storm ;)

race aficionado
17th July 2012, 18:32
He probably wanted an exciting summer job in England during the Olympics so he is a G4S recruit.

Mintexmemory
17th July 2012, 19:44
He probably wanted an exciting summer job in England during the Olympics so he is a G4S recruit.
No missed his chance entirely and the armed forces aren't recruiting for london duty any longer either!
MacDonalds are saying they need more staff to keep up with the demand for healthy Olympian fodder though!

janvanvurpa
17th July 2012, 22:03
No missed his chance entirely and the armed forces aren't recruiting for london duty any longer either!
MacDonalds are saying they need more staff to keep up with the demand for healthy Olympian fodder though!

I read that your Corporate Over-Lords have given Mc Donalds a monopoly on chips for this Olympics..
As an ex-chippie myself (Fish Kettle on Hillgate Street in Notting Hill) makes me wonder, are McD chips the stringy aereated skinny little buggers like 'Merikans imagine "Freedom Fries" are? Or are they good real chips made of real live spuds?

What sorta toppings are Olympic Approved? I was always a big fan of Daddies on chips, are they approved by the Corporate Masters that run Britain now? :bigcry:

schmenke
18th July 2012, 15:10
Eki?! :eek:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8432/7597164430_01070c96da.jpg

race aficionado
15th August 2012, 22:13
Yo Eki!!!!!

Seriously, where the heckis Eki????????

donKey jote
16th August 2012, 00:17
yep :s

odykas